Chapter 012: Play A Game With Me [Part 4]
241 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You're Mine!


“I don't understand why you're hanging out with this loser, miss Hecate.” For now, I'll wait for her to ask for help. I'll hint to her that I'm here to protect her.

“.......”

“Miss Hecate, please don't ignore me. Answer my question.”

Come on. Talk to me! I'm helping you don't you understand? You should cooperate with me.

“Mark made a deal with me.”

She finally said something. But she's still not looking at me at all. She is busy watching the screen.

Wait—

“What?”

A deal? I knew it! This bastard is blackmailing her.

“Oh hell Eli-chan. That's not the deal I made with you.”

“It's the same. Dating you is under its umbrella, after all.”

What? What?! Wait, what?

“What does that mean?”

“Fufufu.. Secret.”

This gay bastard.. What kind of shit does he have against you, miss Hecate?

“You're going to regret this.”

“Mark, our lives are cut to half”

“It's fine. We can still kill a hundred of zombies with that.”

I'm getting tired of this shitty kid!

“You're blackmailing her, right?”

“Who?”

“Don't play dumb! I'm sure you're blackmailing miss Hecate.”

“Ohh. I see that you're misunderstanding something.”

“Stop lying.”

“I don't lie.”

“Precisely what a liar would say.”

“Oh. We're dead. We beat the highest score though. Well done Eli-chan.”

“It's nothing.”

“Hey!”

*Bam!*

Oh shit! I slapped the chair of the racing game.

“What's the problem, Marc? Kindly don't destroy anything. It could bring you some annoying trouble, you know.”

“Stop calling me by my name!”

“Alright then, Marc.”

Grrrrr... Calm down.

“Just admit it.”

Fuu~ Eli-chan, tell him.”

“He's not blackmailing me,” miss Hecate is shaking her head gently. She's cute but—

Of course she'll say that! She's afraid of you after all. She'll say whatever you want her to say.

“Don't be afraid miss Hecate. I can protect you from him.”

“.......”

“Especially because my father is the head of security of this mall. We can protect you.”

“Oh I see. Is that why you're not afraid to destroy things here? Fufufufu~”

Fuck you! Just shut up!

“Don't worry about me,” miss Hecate turns around to leave with the stupid kid.

“Bye bye Marc,” he is waving at me with a big and ugly grin on his face.

MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

“Let's eat at the food court, Eli-chan.”

Fuck! But don't worry, miss Hecate. I am not going to give up that easily.

“Hey wait for me!” I try to grab his shoulder, but he dodges once again.

“Why do you keep evading?!”

“It's a subconscious action. No worries,” he said, without turning back to look at me.

He's too much! But calm down. That's not my priority. I need to save miss Hecate.

“Miss Hecate.”

“.......”

“Miss Hecate. Please don't ignore me.”

“....What is it?” She responded. But like this kid, she didn't turn around to bother looking at me.

Fuck it. I stride forward to walk with her side by side, “Are you alright?”

“Yes.” No you're not.

“I can help you. As I said earlier, my father is the head of the security of this place. Plus, I know he has some connections that could help you out.”

“Thank you, but no.”

“Miss Hecate! I know it must be hard and scary, but there are those that could help you. Like me, for example.”

“.......”

She's silent.

Did I move her?

Fuck. Why is she still not saying anything?

“Eli-chan has no problem, Marc,” he says while still having that stupid smile on his face. This mockery is getting... Hiss! Haah~

Calm down.. Ignore him.

“Miss Hecate. What do you say? Let's talk somewhere far from him.”

“You know what Marc, I see that you wanted to help her, but can you not be so obvious about it?” He is finally admitting it, “What if I'm actually blackmailing her? You're saying that you'll save her in front of me will just put you at a disadvantage.”

“‘What if’ my ass! I already know the truth. Just let her go from your devilish hands!”

“I see that you love scandal. Let's go, Eli-chan.”

What?! He's running away!

“Stop!”

My shout attracts several people, but not the two of them. They are walking away like as if they heard nothing.

Fuck this shit! I run after them. It looks like I can't make miss Hecate to cooperate with me, given that she's afraid. Then I will just have scare this son of a bitch!

“Stop!” I block their way. “Why don't you just give her up?!”

“Well...” He looks at her, “Eli-chan is my girlfriend.”

What?

This kid is too ambitious and arrogant. Fuck! I want to punch him.

No hold on. Hold back your anger.

I look around and see multiple eyes looking at the three of us.

Heh. I have an idea!

“Of course not! I know that you're one of her admirers. She's beautiful and talented. She is famous, and it will be an honor to be his boyfriend.. but... It's not right to blackmail her for it! It's an obsession!”

Miss Hecate lifts her head to look at me. Her facial expression still the same, but I can tell I touched her heart.

The small crowd that are observing whispers with their friends. I see that they're showing contempt to this kid.

Hmmp. This is just the beginning.

“I told you already: I'm not blackmailing her.”

Heh. He's being defensive now!

“Stop it. You still have a chance to stop this. Don't fall to the point of no return. This is also for your sake!”

Fuu~ Eli-chan. Just tell him the truth,” he looks at miss Hecate. No, he's threatening her!

Don't give in! This is your chance.

“It's true. I'm h-his girlfriend,” she stutters and says those words while fidgeting minimally. Shy? No! She's just afraid! There's no way she will say that.

“Don't threaten her!”

“He's not.”

“..........Eh?”

She looks serious. I've been wanting her to look me in the eyes since earlier but.... I don't like the seriousness in her eyes.

Don't tell me he's telling the truth.. But that's not—

The son of bitch pulls out his phone, “Well, do you know Rose? The SSG treasurer.”

Why mention her all of a sudden?

“I know her.” Who doesn't know her at school? She's way too famous to ignore.

『Why'd you call?』

That voice is indeed miss Sevada's.

“You sound cold, my dear Rose.”

What the fuck... Is he also planning to take miss Sevada for himself?

Fuck this cowardly kid for wanting a harem in this modern world.

『Wha—? Don't call me with that— Damn it! Just state your business!』

『Oh. Rose-chan, is that Mark-kun?』

That's miss Tellisha this time. Why do they know this loser?

『Yes. It's that bastard』

『Let me see as well』

“Hello Mary~” he giggles.

『What's up Mark-kun~?~ It's rare for you to have a VC with someone. What's the problem— Oh. Is that Eliza-san beside you?』

“Yes.”

『Ah! You're having a date, aren't you?!』

What the fuck? No way.

“Yes.”

『Finally. I was worried about you two, you know. Eliza-san became icy since Tuesday and I think it's because of you』

What?! So, it's this bastard's fault why she is so cold to me!

『Hurry up and just say what you want?!』

That's miss Sevada's angry roar.

“Fufufufu. Don't scream. I just have a question.”

He glances at me. Fuck! I still don't believe you.

『Humph. Spill it』

“Remember what I told you last Monday?”

『Stop beating around the bush!』

“So impatient. Anyway, I told you that I'll go on a date with you that time, right? Well, want to come with me tomorrow?”

“"!!”"

『『!!』』

Miss Hecate shows a different expression this time. She's glaring at him! But she immediately goes back to her expressionless face after this kid peeked at her.

Seriously?! No way!

『W-W-What are you saying?! I never agreed to that!』

『Mark-kun, Eli-chan is with you..』

『Right! Bastard! What are you saying in front of your girlfriend?! So disgusting!』

Eh? No way! What the fuck?! There's no way that's right!

But miss Sevada and miss Tellisha seems like they're not lying.

No way...

What the fuck!!

“Uh. She hung up.”

He looks back to me. I know what he mean with that face. He's mocking me for being an idiot.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!!

How dare you trick me... You must be enjoying the sight of me acting like a fool!

Motherfucker. I'm really going to kill you!

“Grrr.."

“You heard that. So please give up on your heroic deed. I'm not a bad man.”

Fuck you! I don't allow this. She must be mine alone.

“We'll be leaving. Let's go Eli-chan. My curfew is getting closer.”

She turns her head away. She's ignoring him. But she still follows him obediently.

They're really dating each other.

Fuck! No. That's hateful!

I won't allow it. She's mine!

“Wait.”

“What is it?”

“I'm not talking to you!” I scream at him.

“I see,” he playfully replies.

“Miss Hecate. Why would you choose him?”

“.........”

“Answer me!”

“.........”

Fuck it. She's ignoring me.

It's this bastard's fault.

“Who the fuck do you think you are?!”

“Eh? Are you talking to me now? Well, I'm just your average senior highschool student.”

“Agreed. You are a skinny bitch, weak, and stupid. You look like a pauper. You're a coward hiding behind a woman's skirt! So, why should you be the one to be with her?!”

“I wonder.”

“Fuck you! You're so arrogant just because you have her by your side. You also have miss Sevada and miss Tellisha to back you up! You're just depending on them, but you're actually just a nobody.. yet, you..”

He shows no change in expression despite all the insults I threw at him. He's just smiling. He's really getting on my nerves!

Miss Hecate glares at me. Eh? Why?

I just stated the truth!

This guy...

“You don't ‘deserve’ this relationship!” I shout, and for some reason. The whole place went silent. No. It's just that I'm the only one talking.

Fuck! I'm so mad! It's because of this idiot.

I really swear I'm going to kill you-

*SMACK!*

What the...

I got punch.

It hurts.

I fall down on my butt. There's a silhouette of a tall person in front of me.

My eyes blur and the light is behind that person, so I cannot see their face.

But I know it's that kid. I annoyed him.

But you hurt me first. It's your doom!

“!!”

Eh?

Why?

Why would you hurt me?

I had never thought that you have this kind of expression. Why?!

“Eli-chan. What made you angry that you'll hit him publicly?”

Yes. Why?!

I liked you, yet this is what will you do to me? How dare you treat me this way?!

You fucking bitch! Fuck you as well! How dare you be so— Agh!! Fuck you! Fuck you! And fuck you!

GO TO HELL WITH THAT STUPID KID!!

If I can't have you through courting and gentle method, then I will take you by force!

You're mine alone, Elizabeth. You're mine!

14