Chapter 014: Why? [Part 2]
162 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Why Am I Getting Ignored A Lot Today?


*Click*

Ma'am Iris opens the door on her office using her key. She walks inside while I just stand by the outside.

Noticing my hesitation, she turns to me.

“Why don't you come inside?”

“Because it isn't safe,” I reply seriously.

“You finally spoke. I'm starting to think you've gone mute.”

Ignoring my banter, she heads towards her desk.

Fufufufu. I can't possibly come inside yoooou..r room without your permission, ma'am. Unless ma'am Iris is okay with me doing that.”

“........”

She just glanced at me. Did she get my joke? If she did, she'll really be angry. For sure.

I just can't help it though.

But that aside—

“Anyway po ma'am, I wanted to apologize for what happened last time,” I don't actually know what I did or what I said that angered her so I spoke vaguely.

“........”

Ma'am didn't answer but just stares at me in silence.

*Thud*

Still receiving no response after minutes, I place her bag on the table and turn to leave her office. Whatever she's thinking, it seems best to exit.

“Where have you been?”

When I walk into our line at the field to attend flag ceremony, a wild Rose appeared.

“My dear Rose, I didn't cheat on you. She's just a colleague. You need to believe in me!”

“““!!!”””

Our fellow students look at us while whispering. Even our own classmates are murmuring with one another.

Grrr...”

Rose reddened just like a red rose and she looks cute while trying to suppress her urge to punch me.

“Humph,” breathing heavily, she turns around after snorting. Afterwards, she walks towards the front of our line while recording something on her small notebook..

“Fufufufu.” Giggling with glee, I walk to the very front.

I am not the tallest nor the shortest. My height is pretty much average so I should be standing somewhere in the middle.

But I want to mess with Rose so I'll stay here.

“What are you doing here?”

“Attending the flag ceremony. I'm such a good student after all.”

“I know that! But why are you in the front?!”

“Ms. Sevada, the ceremony is about to start.”

“!!”

Rose got scolded by a teacher after she shouted at me. It's not that loud because she's trying to suppress it but it's still audible around few meter radius.

Rose blushed with tears on her eyes. But her face says she wants to eat me alive.

“My dear Rose, please behave properly. Aren't you part of SSG?”

I said while showing a righteous expression.

“Grrrr!”

*Swoosh~*

She tried to kick my calf but I dodged.

“My dear Rose, you're so fierce.”

She's still gnashing her teeth wanting to beat me up black-and-blue but reluctantly turns her back to me to face the stage.

The prayer leader is starting to pray after all.

Like everyone else, Rose performs a sign of a cross while speaking the prayers out loud trying to lead the student body to pray along with the prayer leader.

I think she's just venting though.

The prayer leader walks down the stage and a teacher replaces her.

The Philippine Anthem is about to play.

But my focus is with Rose. She's been glancing at me since earlier so I know she noticed that I am looking intently at her.

Rose is actually beautiful. Her neck is especially tempting when her moist skin reflects the sunlight.

Rose' figure is also good. She's one and a half head taller than me. I think it's because she has a caucasian bloodline with her.

She has long slender legs but her thighs still reveals soft fats which looks really squished and white. And her chest, well, it's big and round.

It looks comfortable to sleep on.

Estimated to be a D cup. Eli-chan only have C— this I'm sure because she said this to me last time. Although, Rose is no match to my mother, among her peers, she's a winner.

Overall, she looks sexy and adorable if her blushing cheeks is taken into account as well.

“Mr. Reverren, focus on the stage.”

“!”

Hell! I didn't noticed ma'am Iris just being right beside me. No wonder I feel cold.

It looks like I've been looking at Rose intently that I dropped my alertness down. I was just supposed to be teasing her though.

I got entranced by her.

Ma'am Iris walked pass me straight to Rose standing beside her and I know that she's blocking my view of her.

“Can I instead focus onto you po ma'am?” is what I'd like to reply but I don't have death wish.

However, blocking Rose from me, she's basically offering herself isn't she? What a noble sacrifice.

I appreciate it and I'm so touch so I'll receive it.

But strange, even though ma'am is already in front of me, I still feel cold. It's like there's an ice just right behind me.

“!!”

E-Eli-chan?!

When did you sneak behind me?

This is the boy's line you know!

And why are you glaring at me the same way you look at those people who tried to hurt me before?

Her expression is really dark. She looks cute though.

But her eyes that looks down at me is giving me danger signals.

I didn't noticed it before because Eli-chan is always following right behind me, plus she also acts meekly lowering her head to my height, so I didn't noticed that she's also taller than me by one head.

She's in the same height as ma'am.

Am I actually a short person?

No no no. It's because of my Filipino bloodline. And it's because I'm a guy with late growth.

Yes. That is most likely why.

“Eli-chan, I feel so happy with you being here.”

I wanted to whisper into her ear but she immediately walked out of the line obviously avoiding me. My male classmate behind Eli-chan looks at me with strange eyes while trying not to cringe.

Well I was almost about to kiss him.

Oh hell Eli-chan.

She's not even looking at me anymore.

Fuu~ Why am I getting ignored a lot today?

『......Go back to your respective classroom!』

The ceremony finally ended. I'm getting sweaty now. It's as hot as usual.

Students began dispersing but with the teachers all over the place, they can only leave orderly.

I'm in the front so I'll be taking the lead.

“Mr. Reverren, please come to my office with me.”

But as I only walked by several steps, ma'am called me.

Fufufu. She's inviting me. A beauty is inviting me. And we're gonna be alone together.

But why are my classmates looking at me with pity. Stop that. I'm starting to feel uncomfortable.

Ma'am didn't wait for my reply but moves to the direction of the faculty office instead.

Even with the ‘please’ word she used, with her attitude it now sounds like an order instead of request.

Whatever.

I follow ma'am while subconsciously and consciously evading the students who are rushing to their classroom.

I wonder if ma'am will scold me.

Is it because of what happened at the gate? Or is it because of the joke I made at her office? Perhaps it's because of my lecherous stare at Rose?

Or probably it's none of the above.

Well then, let's just wait and see how this goes.

6