Chapter 015: Things Aren’t Working Out Very Well [Part 2]
185 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Let's End It Here


I grip my lunchbox tightly as I make my way towards the faculty building. The destination is clear in my mind: Ma'am Iris' office in the math department.

This is my third time coming to her office today. The first was when I apologized where I received no response nor reaction. The second is when she invited me seemingly wanting to say something but hesitated.

This time, I'd like to hear what she wanted to say.

*Knock!*Knock!*Knock!*

“Good noon po, ma'am. It's me Mark.”

“..........”

There's no response nor movement.

Is she out— No. I can feel her presence.

Is she asleep?

“Come in.”

I push the door open then come inside her room.

“Hello there ma'am.”

I arrange the guess' seat to face her before putting my lunchbox on her table.

“.........”

“What are you staring at me like that for?”

Ma'am Iris is looking at me without blinking her eyes.

“........ Did you just come here to eat, Mr. Reverren?”

“Of course po ma'am.”

“Why?”

“Aren't we friends?”

“!”

She clenches her fist.

Hmm. Why are you reacting like that?

“Where's your lunch po ma'am?”

“........ Please leave Mr. Reverren.”

That's a really cold response.

“We're still going to eat lunch together.”

I open the lid of my lunchbox and the aroma of fried chicken wafts in the air.

“No.”

“Why?”

She's looking straight to my face. But I'm sure she's not meeting my eyes.

She's surely staring at the center of my eyebrow which will give the person she's talking with the impression that she's having an eye contact with them.

Too bad though. This trick can't fool me.

“Just no.”

“Ohh. You don't have your own lunch? Didn't you know how to cook? I was expecting to have a taste of your dish—”

“Leave please.”

“Want me to buy you some lunch from the canteen? Don't be shy po ma'am. We're friends.”

“No!”

She's agitated. It's not seen on her face but her voice is louder than usual.

“Or I can just share you mine—”

*Pa!*

“I SAID NO!

Ma'am Iris stands up jerkily slapping her desk really hard.

Some rice grains from my lunchbox spilt on the table.

So she doesn't want to be friends with me?

“Fuu~”

“I'm sorry. Please just leave.”

She sits back on her chair looking rather exhausted.

“Can you just please say what are you mad about ma'am?”

“I'm not mad.”

“Then why are you ignoring me? Why are you trying to avoid me? Is it because of the misunderstanding the kid had? Or is it because you thought I see you as a cold person?”

“No.”

She's expressionless as usual.

“You know that I know you're not cold. That's just your front. So why are you acting cold to me now? Weren't you happy when I proposed us to be friends?”

“I wasn't happy. It was just your misperception. I never agreed to your proposal. You decided it one-sidedly without asking me for my opinion.”

“Really?”

“Yes.”

I look deep into her pupils.

“Then answer me ma'am: would you like to be friends with me?”

“...........”

She didn't answer immediately but she averts her eyes.

“...... No.”

“Hmm...” She tries to show that she's looking at me straight in the eye by looking at the center of my eyebrows.

“It's because it's inappropriate Mr. Reverren. You being present here to eat with me is inappropriate. We can't be friends. You're my student and I'm your teacher. Besides, we're both members of the opposite sex to each another. Friendship between man and woman is really hard to claim that it will just remain as pure friendship. And that's not something we can have. It's indecent.”

“..........”

Sounds like an excuse to me.

“I appreciate your concern but there's no need for my student to worry about my social life. I can handle it myself.”

I can't even see you gossiping with other teachers.

“Is this really what you desire ma'am Iris?”

She didn't answer my question.

“Let's end it here. Please leave and don't come back if it's not related to your education. You're nothing but just merely my student mister Reverren.”

Fufufufu. You're such a liar ma'am. Just what makes you do this? I'm now more curious.

Why do you want to distance yourself from me?

Whatever. I'll find out the answer soon enough.

For now, time to leave...


I close my lunchbox then I leave ma'am's room in silence. I then walk my way back to our classroom.

“Eli-chan, let's eat together!”

Coming into our room, I called Eli-chan.

She's currently eating with Rose. Mary and Mae-chan aren't with them perhaps because they're with their boyfriends.

Rose glances at me with anger chewing the chicken legs she's eating with aggressiveness.

I can hear the loud cracking of bone in my head.

Fufufufu.

I come to them. Then take a sit beside them preparing to eat.

“.......”

But Eli-chan leaves her chair immediately. She packs her unfinished lunch skillfully. Then she strides away dodging my grabbing hand.

She walks towards the front door to leave the room.

Bloody hell.

“Just what did you do to anger Elizabeth? But humph! I don't care. You deserve it anyway.”

Rose packs her lunchbox. Then she leaves the room as well abandoning this poor me.

What the hell...

I walk to my seat to eat there.

I pat my seatmate's shoulder who's currently watching an anime.

“What?”

“You seriously need to succeed this afternoon.”

“Hmm. Don't worry. Leave it to me!”

Look at the person talking to you, bloody hell. You don't look convincing otherwise.

Fuu~ Whatever.

Things doesn't seem to be working very well for me...


—Afternoon snack, 14:42.

「Reverren, I successfully invited Ms. Hecate. Where are you now?」

「I'm at that place where you found me this morning. Don't look at this side. Eli-chan might notice」

I'm currently doing my best to hide my presence from Eli-chan. Eli-chan might be facing her back to me but if I mess up, she'll notice me.

「I did what you ask for. I can leave now right?」

「Yes thank you」

「Hehe. Just treat me next time」

「We made a deal」

「Still」

「Alright. I'll treat you next time」

「You better remember that or I'll eat you」

From this seat, I can see her saying something to Eli-chan. Afterwards, she starts walking away to the direction of the female restroom.

I can't stare at her for prolonged time because she'll noticed me for sure. Instead, it's time for me to come closer to her.

I walk silently and stealthily using the crowd and the surrounding noises as a camouflage.

From behind, I rapidly grab Eli-chan's right forearm.

“!!!”

I then sit beside her while using my right hand to put the leche flan I bought this morning on the stone table.

“What are you doing Mark? Let me go.”

“But we made a bet. And you lost. So I can touch you all I want.”

“That's... Grrr..”

She's glaring at me.

“Oh hell calm down and eat this leche flan. I bought this for you you know.”

She just glances at it before glaring at me again.

“I was wondering why that girl suddenly invited me to eat at the canteen. I haven't interacted with her that much so it's strange that she suddenly wanted to eat with me. So it's because of you.”

“Fufufufu. Who's fault is it? I won't schemed if you weren't avoiding me.”

“Humph. If you just wanted to eat, then let's end this immediately.”

“I miss my girlfriend so eating with her is natural. But that is only part of the reason why I brought her here.”

“So why then?”

I push the plate of leche flan in front of her.

“Eat for now.”

“.........”

She stares at me for several seconds obviously suspicious about me.

“I didn't drug that so don't worry.”

Besides, drugs hardly have any immediate effect on you.

She uses the plastic spoon to take a small bite using her left hand.

The leche flan falls back on the plate.

“I can't eat properly. Let me go.”

“I'm not a fool to let you loose.”

Even now I'm exerting all my strength to hold you down so why should I give you an opportunity to break free?

You have a monstrous strength.

“Then how am I going to eat?”

“Simple. I'll feed you. Now that I think of it, this will be first time isn't it? Usually, it's you who always serves me. Let me do it this time fufufu.”

“N-No...”

She averts her gaze almost instantly after hearing my words.

I take the spoon from her while she's distracted.

“Say aahh...”

“No!”

She turns her head away like a sick girl refusing to drink bitter medicine.

“Come on Eli-chan. Don't be shy. Say— Aahh~

“Hm-mm nooo!”

She's trying to break free. Hell! She's too strong.

“Stop acting like that. Do you want me to feed you using my mouth?”

That will be a good show for these several audiences we have. Fufu. I am having dozens of murderous gaze directed to me right now if I am to inform you.

“Hnng-ahh— N-No...”

Eli-chan is blushing wanting to bury her head into her chest.

Fufufufu. This is so adorable I might get addicted to this.

“Then open your mouth and let me feed you.”

She still looks hesitant.

A—A... Ahhh— umph!”

She's opening her mouth very slowly so I force the spoon into her mouth.

Fufufu. Eh.

This is fun. She's pushing the spoon out of her mouth using her soft yet hard tongue.

I play with her using the spoon twirling it inside her mouth. Thin pillar of transparent fluid flows out of the corner of Eli-chan's mouth.

She's currently blushing with hazy eyes.

“What is he doing with miss Hecate?”

“Don't you see he's feeding her?”

“I can see that but why is she being intimate with him? Who the hell is this guy? Is this his boyfriend? Damn it.”

“That's Reverren. He's my classmate. He's not miss Hecate's boyfriend. She's still single. They're just very close friend.”

“Are you sure?”

“Of course. I'm their classmate so I know everything that happens in our room. There's no way miss Hecate will choose him.”

Are you blind or something? Ah I get it. Him and the rest are refusing to look at the cold reality.

*Gulp*

Eli-chan swallows and her little throat moves up and down which I find cute.

I look at the spoon I just freshly pulled out of her mouth and got the urge to put it into my mouth.

Fufu. It's glistening with her saliva— Ah!

Eli-chan snatched it from me. Now my urge can't be fulfilled.

“I'll do it myself.”

Her face is still pink but she's expressionless now.

“How does it taste? Do you like it?”

“........”

Eli-chan is now eating using her left hand proficiently like as if this is normal for her.

She learns way to fast.

She still maintains her expressionlessness but she can't hide her joy from my observant eyes.

So she likes this dessert.

“Can you get to the point now?”

She finished eating by now.

“Fufufu. You're too excited to leave aren't you?”

“.........”

She didn't answer.

“Well, mom wanted to meet you.”

“!!”

Eli-chan suddenly looks alarmed and terrified.

“Don't overthink. Mom just wanted to socialize with you. She wants to meet you and won't hurt nor scold you. So don't be afraid.”

“.........”

She exhales softly.

“C-Can I refuse?”

She says with lowered head.

“Why?”

“Because um...”

“My father is coming home tomorrow. My mother wants to meet you. Isn't it just right for me to introduce my little cute girlfriend to my family?”

HnnUhm... Uh... I— A— T-T-That's.. that's..

She's stuttering with a very red face and hot temperature. Fufufu. She's embarrassed. And this is a sight worthy to be imprinted deeply into memory.

“So are you going to reject my parents?”

N-No..

“So you agree?”

If this is an anime, Eli-chan's head is probably releasing smoke from overheating by now.

Y-Yesh...”

Fufu.

“Alright then. No going back to your word okay?”

En...”

Success.

5