Chapter 017: Home Visit— Elizabeth’s [Part 1]
196 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bloody Massacre


Lorriel Village

Eli-chan lives in a safe gated community in Naga City because she really wanted to be in this city with me. Her mom, although against her wishes, made it happen by getting her a house in this subdivision.

While Eli-chan's place may not boast excessive square footage, it can capably accommodates a family of five to six individuals. With three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a dedicated toilet room, it provides the essentials for a comfortable family life.

Besides, one of the most appealing aspects of this residential subdivision is its location. Nestled in a peaceful and low-crime area, residents have enjoyed a sense of safety and security for at least 5 years.

Furthermore, the community rests in an area immune to flooding, providing additional peace of mind for its inhabitants.The surrounding environment adds to the allure of this community. The air quality is refreshingly clean, courtesy of the numerous mature trees that grace the landscape, creating a natural haven within the subdivision. This greenery not only enhances the aesthetics but also contributes to a healthier and more pleasant living atmosphere.

A significant amenity within the community is the centrally located basketball court. This gathering spot comes alive on weekends as residents come together to engage in friendly games, fostering a sense of community and camaraderie among the neighbors. The overall appearance of the neighborhood reflects a commitment to cleanliness and orderliness. Every corner exudes a sense of comfort and well-being, making it an attractive place to call home.

Her mother really wants to let her live a comfortable life. But still, you left her all alone in this place.

Eli-chan opens her door in a hurry. 

I come inside while carrying a load of groceries with me. Three big plastic bags containing few kilograms of baking flour, brown and white sugar, baking soda, and several other baking ingredients.

My arms are numb.

I look at the shoe rack. My black slippers lie on it. Even though it's been a while since I used it, it looks fairly clean. I see no dust.

It seems like Eli-chan takes a good care of this pair of slippers frequently.

I put it on and walk towards the sofa. Afterwards, I set the groceries on top of the dining table and I feel good like as if I've been rejuvenated.

Eli-chan didn't even bother to change her clothes. She takes her jacket off and then she puts on her pink apron with anime chibi designs on it.

Then she starts rummaging in the kitchen.

Whatever. I first put my backpack on the center table in the living room then I turn on the tv before going upstairs towards my room.

My bed looks clean and there's a lingering fragrance of a girl. To be specific, it's Eli-chan's scent. It seems like she's been using my room lately.

I feel sticky so I think I'll take a bath for now.

I walk towards the cabinet to get a towel and a change of clothes. I sniff my black t-shirt.

This has been washed not too long ago. It looks like Eli-chan also washes my clothes frequently.

Hmmmmmmm... I see.

I take the towel and the clothes towards the bathroom. I then start taking a bath.

After five minutes or so, I get out of the room wearing a black knee-length shorts and a plain black v-neck t-shirt.

I am currently wiping my hair with a towel while walking towards the kitchen.

Eli-chan is busily measuring the flour using a plastic scoop or whatever is that. And she's sweating a lot.

Is baking something full of pressure?

However, Eli-chan looks alluring with those glistening sweats on her neck and forehead. And her clothes are soaked as well which is pretty much seductive. Her hair being held by the hairnet and her body and chest being wrapped tightly with an apron adds on the beautiful scenery as well.

I walk towards her and she didn't even realized it even though I'm not trying to hide my presence.

She's too absorbed in this.

I use the towel to wipe her face and Eli-chan flinches because she's probably shocked by my sudden appearance.

“Eli-chan, calm down and just relax.”

“B-but it's for your parents. I can't be relaxed. I need to do better!” she isn't looking at me. She remains focused on what she's doing.

“Well... Uh... Alright.”

I don't know how to convince her that it's fine.

“Then let me have a taste, alright? I'll be able to judge if it's good enough because I know my mom's taste.”

“....En. Okay. I'll call you when I'm done.”

“Alright.”

I walk towards the living room and sit on the sofa..I'll watch some movies I guess.

Hmm.

Boring.

Not this. Boring.

Boring.

Boring.

Bloody hell. There's nothing good here.

Fuu~”

Should I just do a morning exercise?

“Eli-chan! Where's my crimson dagger?” I stand up.

“In my room!” Eli-chan looks busy. And she already prepared a lot of dough.

I go upstairs directly towards Eli-chan's room which is just right beside mine. It's unlock so I open it with no difficulty.

Eli-chan's room is dark with its curtains closed. So I click the switch open and the room is illuminated.

I remember her room to be cute and neat. She have several anime plushies and anime figurines all over her place. Her room was pink and childish the way I am remembering it to be.

But right now, did I perhaps walk into the wrong room?

No. This is Eli-chan's.

So why does this place looks like it has been ravaged by a tornado?

The cute plushies are torn apart. Their innards made of cotton are spread all over the floor. Their button eyes are hanging by a thread from their sockets.

The figurines— Agh. Bloody hell. Why do you need to hurt them as well?

So pitiful. You broke them apart. Crushed to smithereens. Their body parts are mixed with one another; completely indistinguishable.

Oh hell. Even the limited edition yandere queen made from glass couldn't escape the disaster.

Oh hell.

If I replaced them with an organic living creatures, this sight is going to be truly grotesque and disgusting.

It will be a bloody massacre!

Hmm.

Speaking of blood...

I pick a broken shard of flower vase from the ground which is stained with blood. The shard seems like it pierced through the flesh for an inch deep.

Hmmm. I remember Eli-chan has a wound on her upper arm. This is probably the cause.

I put it back on the ground and walk towards the left side of the bed which is completely broken. This is the reason why she has been sleeping in my room huh.

The only thing that isn't broken is this two meter tall cabinet and a metallic trash can.

I squat down and open the trash can. There are a stack of white and aged envelopes inside. There have been more than the last time I peeked inside.

The envelopes have a peso bills which amounts to ten thousand pesos minimum inside along with an unopened letter. Some are opened for sure though.

These letters and cash must have come from her mother which Eli-chan never used for herself even once.

Fuu~

I stand up and walk towards the cabinet.

This is made from a special metal alloys used for treasure vaults.

However,  there's a very shallow dent— at least less than half a centimeter deep, with the shape of a fist on its surface.

Oh hell. Rampaging Eli-chan is scary.

I put the eighth character password and the red light turns to green.

It's unlock now.

There are tree compartment inside. One big on top of two smaller compartments. The top one is for our clothes and the bottom compartments are for our weapons. My daggers are at the right lower compartment. Eli-chan's compartment is at the left.

I pull the shelf out and then take the crimson red dagger out which is twelve inches long from hilt to the tip.

It's fairly sharp and it could cut through the femur bone if use properly. It's weight is slightly heavy so this decreases my speed. But it will be an heavy attack if it hit the target.

And besides, I just wanted stimulate my muscles anyway so this weight is just right.

I leave from Eli-chan's room walking towards the front door. She have a small lawn in front of her house and that's where I'll exercise my body.

Eli-chan's lawn looks green and clean. She seems to also be cleaning this place frequently I see.

I stand under the shade of a guava tree and start stretching my arms, waist, and legs.

Afterwards, I hold the dagger with one hand and start slashing in the air.

*Swish~*Swish~*Swish~*

I'd like to increase my speed so I increase my strength and withdraw the knife quickly then slash it again right after.

*Swish!*Swish!*Swish!*Swish!*

Now then, time to include footwork. I coordinate my whole body and perform several slashes while agilely sidestepping and jumping back and forth.

I'm starting to feel my blood pressure rising. It also begin getting hot.

I increase my attack speed and strength.

*Swoosh!*Swoosh!*Swoosh!*

Hmm?

I put my dagger down the grass.

“Eh? What are you doing inside Elizabeth's house?”

There's a grandma in front of Eli-chan's house.

“How did you manage to get into our village? I'm calling the police.”

She comes closer and peek through the metal bars of the gate.

Hmmmmmm.

She's the granny I met by last week's monday. 

6