Chapter 018: Home Visit— Reverren’s [Part 2]
170 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Why Are You So Hostile To Her?


Thirty minutes since three o'clock passed by like breeze, we're finally home.

I'm tired. I feel so hot. I wanna sleep.

Eli-chan takes dad's bag from me so that I can comfortably open the door.

Dad is currently talking with mom on the phone. So he's still outside the gate.

After the conversation between Eli-chan and dad, she came back to her expressionless face and wasn't as talkative when she was acting like an energetic young teenager anymore.

Throughout the whole journey back home, I'm the one who was always talking initiating a conversation. But they either just nod or doesn't continue the topic any further.

I eventually got bored and tired so I just watched anime. However, it was terrible because the jeep is moving therefore causing me to feel dizzy trying to read the subtitles.

It was so boring and exhausting so I eventually gave up.

Therefore I feel happy that I'm finally home—

“So this is why you're not at school. You're with your bitch.”

—or.... not.

Bloody hell. Give me a break.

“Good afternoon Crystal. I'm home. Why are you not at school?”

Due to our slight height difference, Crystal tilts her head back, giving her the vantage point to look down on me.

“Do you need to know? I should be asking you that instead.”

“Well, I pick dad up from the airport.”

“I see. But is there any need for this woman to be here?”

Why are you so hostile to her?

Eli-chan doesn't seem to care though.

“So, why are you with my kuya? Did you two do something bad? Sex? Drugs? How dare you bitch.”

“Oh hell hey! What are you saying? Don't be so rude.”

What's with her being so foul-mouthed?

“Hello Crystal. It's nice to finally be meeting you in person,” Eli-chan nods a little at her.

“Don't call me by my name. Are we close?” Eli-chan is being courteous but Crystal raises one of her eyebrows in response.

“..........”

Eli-chan thinks for a moment before speaking again.

“Li'l sis.”

“Pfft—”

Oh hell Eli-chan. You got me there.

“How dare you!”

*Swish~*

She slaps Eli-chan. But Eli-chan leans backwardly to calmly dodge her palm.

“Tch. Hmmmm. What are you giggling for kuya Mark?” she immediately turns to me after failing to hit Eli-chan.

*Pa!*

She punch me into the face but Eli-chan blocks her fist for me.

What's wrong with this girl? Did she eat something that upset her stomach? Or is she on her period?

“You—”

“What are you doing blocking the doorway, Mark?”

Dad is standing behind us.

“Wahh—”

Crystal who was fiercely glaring at Eli-chan suddenly transforms into a sweet and energetic lovely angel.

Daaaaaaaddy~! Welcome back!!!” she runs in between me and Eli-chan most likely wanting to bump on us but we both evade her lightly.

She jumps up to dad which slightly pushed him to the back, but he looks so happy hugging her.

“Hello my sweet Crystal. How's my baby girl?”

“I'm okay. I miss you very much daddy! How are you?” she's so coquettish. She is speaking in a cute manner acting like a baby.

“I miss you too but I'm fine.”

And dad is smiling happily.

Agh~.

This contrasts a lot to when dad saw me. Moreover, I was the one who pick him up. Crystal was just here chilling. And he didn't even question why she is not at school!

Whatever.

I wave at Eli-chan and walk towards the living room.

“Let's go inside.”

“M'kay. Daddy! Daddy! Listen here. Kuya Mark was bullying me.”

“What?”

Bloody hell.

“Mark.”

I give Eli-chan my backpack carrying the cake to let her put it into the fridge.

“Yes dad?”

“Why are you bullying your sister? You're older than her you know? And you're a man!”

He sits on the sofa while Crystal besides him sticks her tongue out to annoy me.

This reminds of Tate No Yuusha for some reason.

“Make sure I don't see you hitting her or... I won't be sure of what will I do to you.”

If only you know dad what she does to me almost everytime.

Little sisters have unfair advantages.

Anyway, I feel sticky. I will take a bath.

“Eli-chan, be feel at home. I'm just going to take a bath.”

“En.”

I first walk towards my room to take a new change of clothes. Afterwards, I stride into the bathroom and start cleaning myself.

—An hour-or-so later, I eventually got bored so I got out of the tub.

After wiping myself dry, I wear my new sets of clothes that still has the lingering scent of a fabric conditioner.

I walk out of the bathroom towards the living room....

*Swish~*

*Swish~*

*Bam!*

*Pa!*

...and I hear noises which is commonly heard in a fight.

Agh.

What the hell are they fighting about?

Eli-chan uses the broom to block Crystal's downward strike.

Then Crystal whips her leg towards Eli-chan's face but she hit nothing because Eli-chan leans backwardly.

Eli-chan is as expressionless as usual. But Crystal looks menacing. She's glaring at Eli-chan seemingly eager to hurt her.

Hmmm... I'm feeling strange seeing her like that. Crystal isn't the type to show anger on her face after all.

If ever somebody pissed her off, she'll just laugh it off or remain calm then get revenge in secret.

Whatever Eli-chan did to anger Crystal, by how I know her, she will harass Eli-chan indirectly. The fact that she's fighting her directly, I wonder what made her lose her cool.

And where's dad? There's no way these two can fight with him around.

Where is he?

“Stop attacking Eli-chan, Crysta—”

*Swish~*

She strikes me with her broom without saying a word.

*Swish~*

I dodge to the side.

“Why are you attacking me now—?”

*Bam!*

She punches but I dodge. She hits the concrete wall behind me.

Crystal looks angrily than when she was fighting with Eli-chan.

I don't think I did something wrong.

Why are you more mad at me?

I grab her shoulders.

“Why are you two fighting?”

“Why else but because of this bitch of yours?” she is pointing at Eli-chan.

I look at her as well.

“I was just stopping her from going into the bathroom with you.”

Eh?

“That's right! How dare she do that!”

“I think she did the right th—”

*Swish~*

“Stop trying to hit me!” I say.

“Why are you taking her side?”

“Because she did right by stopping you. Why would you even sneak into the bathroom while I'm using it?”

“What else but to take a bath with you?”

“We're adolescents now, Crystal. I don't think it's proper.”

“Heh. When did you care about that? You're amoral kuya Mark.”

“.........”

“This bitch is just being jealous of me.”

“I'm not,” Eli-chan looks defensive.

“Really? Then why would you stop me?” she confronts Eli-chan.

“Because you two are siblings.”

I agree with my girlfriend.

“So? Admit it. You're just jealous that me and my kuya are much more intimate than you two.”

“I'm not. And Mark and I are intimate as well!” Eli-chan is now triggered due to that statement.

“Like what? Holding hands? Heh.”

“No... He... W-we did ‘it’ at the r-r-rooftop in school last time?”

Eh?

“What?!” Crystal glares at me after getting genuinely shock for a moment.

“What the hell are you doing kuya Mark?! Why would you fuck this bitch? And at school?! I'm going to tell mommy about this!”

“No. We didn't have sex. It's a shame but I stopped myself. We just kissed okay?”

“What do you mean by ‘it's a shame’?! And why are you kissing her before me?”

What kind of logic are you operating at?

“Why would Mark do that with you? You two are siblings!” Eli-chan is grimacing in either confusion, disgust, anger, jealousy, or probably all of the above.

“Precisely why. And don't you dare shout at me!”

This is starting to get out of hand doesn't it?

“Why can't I? You're overdoing it. You've been disrespecting me since I came here. I don't want to fight you because you're Mark's little sister, and that you are still just a child.”

“I'm not a child!”

“Yet you're acting as one. If you're an adult, you'll understand why I stopped you from going into the bathroom.”

“Really? I understand it you know. But it's just that for us brother-sister, it's not a problem. It's not like this is the first time we took a bath. And let me tell you, kuya Mark wanted it very much as well. He likes it.”

What? Wait what? I— what?

No. Don't look at me like that Eli-chan.

“I don't. Where did you even get that idea Crystal?”

“Chichichichichi.”

I have a bad feeling with her sudden mischievous giggles.

“Hold on for a moment then. Let see if you are really telling the truth.”

What now?

“What do you mean by that?”

She didn't answer my question but runs upstairs.

“Mark...”

Eli-chan looks worried and anxious.

“Crystal just really have a dark sense of humor. She is pretty mischievous. But don't worry. I am not having bad thoughts with her. She's my sister after all.”

“........”

I don't know if Eli-chan believes me or not.

“Really kuya Mark?”

“Crystal. What are you up to this time?” she's having a mysterious smile while walking down the stairs.

“To show evidence of our intimacy. That you have lewd thoughts on me that's why you won't be against with me getting in the bath with you.”

She continues walking towards the DVD player. She turns it on and inserts a CD in.

A video starts playing.

Bloody hell!

5