Chapter 018: Home Visit— Reverren’s [Part 3]
175 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Stop It Crystal!


The video shows me enjoying the warm water in the tub. I have my eyes closed seemingly asleep.

But then the door opens because a naked Crystal came in. The camera is set high above near the bathroom door so all that is seen is Crystal's bare back and butt.

The video is then cut to the part where I'm pinning Crystal down. I have my left arm wrapped around her head. I'm using my other hand to support the two of us.

Crystal's face is flushed red and the screen zoomed in towards her crotch area where my knee is pressing against it.

This looks really perverted. I'm a pervert.

To hell with that!

You guys should know what happened here. You guys should know that we got into that position because I protected Crystal.

You guys know.

Eli-chan doesn't. That's why I'm sure she's disturbed right now. I'm sure in her mind, I pinned Crystal down because I got excited when I saw my little sister naked.

Another trouble is brewing? Oh hell.

The video is cut again. Yes. Obviously to the part where me and Crystal are dipping in the bathtub.

Our skin are touching and it's obvious my son is pressed against Crystal's back. At this angle, we look like a couple.

I cast a sidelong glance at Eli-chan and her expression betrays what she feels.

Her eyes are wide open. They're red and watery seemingly in the verge of crying. It's also noticeable how her body is shaking perhaps trying to stop herself from punching me.

This li'l sis of mine is really...

“Stop this Cry—”

She interrupts me immediately.

“Can you see this, bitch? Chichichichi. Kuya Mark and I always take a bath together. And he's not against it because he likes it.”

What do you mean by ‘always’? And I don't like it.

“That's a l—”

Fuck—

“Look carefully. I sat on kuya's lap yet he wasn't against it.”

The video plays the part where Crystal is sitting on my lap wrapping her arms around my neck.

Eh.

Not good. The next part is when—

“And he loves it when I suffocates him with my breast. It's the same size as yours. Heh. Pathetic. You're older than me yet I'm bigger than yours.”

Crystal, it's genetics.

“And lastly...”

What the...

It's the video early this morning.

But I don't remember fondling your breasts while kissing you like what I'm doing in the video right now.

I can't believe you'll use a CGI for this.

Eli-chan's already crying but is trying to stop herself from crying. So her expression is really grimacing and pitiful.

“That's why what you did was so stupid. My kuya likes me more than he likes you. You should just stop because it's pointless. He's just playing with you.”

That's brutal.

N-No.. that's..

Eli-chan is in denial but she seems convinced.

“You're not welcome here.”

“!!”

Eli-chan looks shock and her shivering body becomes more noticeable. She then turns around to leave.

“Wait.”

She didn't stop upon my call.

I follow her but Crystal tries to grab my shoulder. But I slap her hand.

I then sprint forward blocking Eli-chan from the front door.

“Aren't you going to listen to me as well?”

I-I-I'm going home...

“Later. You still need to eat with us. You haven't even met mom yet.”

It... doesn't matter...

She tries to push me away but I'm ready for her strength. Actually, she's weak. She didn't used much strength.

Chichichichi... Why don't you just let her be ku—”

“Crystal shut up. I didn't interrupt you earlier and allowed you to say what you want. But... It is my turn to speak this time.”

“!” Crystal seems shocked. But she immediately glares at me.

“Listen Eli-chan. This is just a scheme of Crystal.”

“........”

“Don't you find it ridiculous that you really believe that I will get excited with my own sister; With my own blood?”

“Humph. You're amoral kuya.”

Err...

“Why don't you wonder why Crystal set up cameras in our own house?”

“There are families who does that for security, kuya Mark.”

That's true... But yours is in the bathroom.

“........”

Eli-chan looks at me.

Agh bloody hell. She looks really sad and pitiful.

“This is what Crystal wanted. She wants the two of us to break up. She has been wanting to do that for some unknown reasons.”

“........”

“That's just how she really is. She is mischievous, sadistic, and cruel. She craves for chaos. She just wanted to destroy us for her own entertainment. Don't let her get to you.”

“I—”

“Is that what you really think why I do this kuya?” Eli-chan wants to say something. But Crystal said something with a lowered head.

She's currently expressionless. And she's giving off a different vibe.

Is she mad?

Well, I did badmouthed her.

“Isn't it? Haven't you been trying to make me break up with Eli-chan all this time?”

“Hmm,” she is simply humming. Crystal is just staring at me without saying anything nor expressing anything.

I look at Eli-chan while grabbing her shoulder, “Crystal was the reason mom called you. Remember that I said that to you before. The time you're assigned to sing the school anthem on stage?”

That's also when my problem with Eli-chan started.

“Hm-mm..” Eli-chan simply lightly nods at me. But she's no longer crying nor shivering which tells me she's calmer now.

“Don't let Crystal get to you alright? She loves schadenfreude. That's just how she really is.”

“Kuya...”

Crystal looks pitiful with sad expression on her face.

“Aren't you being too harsh to me..?”

You're acting again.

“Well, I need to teach you a lesson someway or another. You've been disrespecting Eli-chan. I don't mind if you do that to me because we're siblings and I am an easygoing person. But Eli-chan is more fragile than you think.”

“Siblings huh...”

She mutters something.

“I'll protect her naturally. She's my girlfriend. If she bullies you as well, I'm of course going to protect you too. But Eli-chan will less likely do that.”

“I see.”

Crystal smiles.

Fuhaha. Very well then kuya Mark.”

Did she understand me?

“Protect her if you want. You can do whatever you want, kuya Mark.”

Well that's a good thing. But this is making feel strange.

“But I will also do what I want. I refuse accept her. So I will keep doing what I've been doing all this time...” she raises her head, looking down at us.

“I'm going to destroy you two,” she then smirks while squinting her eyes. “Harsher this time.”

What?

“Wait.”

She is ignoring me.

Agh....

“Are you two alright...?” Eli-chan wipes her face. She looks worried.

“You shouldn't have scolded her like that... I-I'm happy but.. but.. that was pretty harsh..

“It's fine. Crystal need to know that not everything will go by her will.”

“Really..? Why don't you apologize to her?”

“Then what I did will lose its point.”

“But—”

*BAM!*

Crystal pounds the wall.

“I forgot to say this...”

Still not done...?

“Mother won't accept her too. She's toxic, childish, and dramatic. She'll just make you suffer kuya Mark.”

“!!”

That shocks Eli-chan.

“Mommy won't accept her.”

Bloody hell.

You're gonna make her overthink again.

“I doubt that.”

I rub Eli-chan's wet back.

“Really? Hmmm... If that's what you think then so be it.”

Then she walks back into her room.

Is she finally done?

Fuu~

“Eli-chan, don't listen to her. She's just trying to mess with your mind.”

“En...”

She's not looking me in the eye.

“Fufu. Well it's late but we can still have our merrienda. I'll have your bread. What do you want Eli-chan? Coffee?”

“Milk.”

“Alright.”

I drag her with me towards the kitchen.

“Can I invite Crystal to eat with us...?”

While I'm opening the lid of the milk jar, Eli-chan asked a question.

Hmm. I think for a while. And that seems like a good idea. Though I doubt it will bring significant change right now but it won't hurt to try.

“Why not?”

“Alright wait,” she stands up from her seat and walks towards the staircase.

I have an idea what Eli-chan wanted to do. But Crystal might pick a fight with her again so I'm going to sneak up behind them. 

6