Chapter 018: Home Visit— Reverren’s [Part 4]
154 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mom, This Is Eli-chan


I sneak up behind them fully hiding my presence. Both of these girls are monsters after all.

They will surely notice me if I take it easy.

Now then, I wonder what will happen?

*Knock*Knock*Knock*

Eli-chan gently knocks on Crystal's door.

It didn't open immediately so we wait for five minutes.

She's probably making her wait on purpose.

Eli-chan didn't move an inch in that time frame. She seems like a robot who ran out of energy.

“Heh. What do you want?” Crystal asks with a squinting eyes and a smirk on her face.

“Want to eat merrienda with us...?”

Chihaha. This is my home yet... Aren't I supposed to be the one inviting you?”

“I didn't mean it that wa—”

Crystal hush Eli-chan by using her index finger to cover her lips, “I'm not interested in listening to your excuses. You just want me to agree with your relationship with my kuya Mark.”

“I'd like that but that's not just why I'm trying to get close with you. I hope we can be friends.”

“Uh.... Sure. Why not? We can be  friends.”

Hmmm.

“Eh? Alright. That's great!” Eli-chan is also surprised. But unlike me, she looks so delighted.

“Yes.. in one condition.”

Well of course. I knew it. She's Crystal after all.

“What is it? As long as I can give it, ask anything.”

“No worries chichichichi~ I just need you to leave my kuya.”

As expected...

“Eh.”

“So... Uh.. are  we friends, Eli~chan~?” Most likely to mock Eli-chan but Crystal speaks in cheerful and excited tone.

“No! I can't agree with that.”

“I know. So...,” Crystal fidgets her body while smiling sweetly. “Can't you fucking leave me alone?”

She suddenly becomes menacing. She have her head slightly looking down but her eyes deadly set on Eli-chan so she looks like she's glaring at Eli-chan.

Crystal looks like a fierce beasts ready to pounce on her.

Eli-chan didn't feel threatened though. She actually just looks sad.

She turns around and walks downstairs under the watch of Crystal and I.

“Kuya Mark~!”

What the...

I'm sure I'm hiding my presence very well.

Crystal runs like an excited child towards where I'm hiding.

I come out to greet her, “Hello there Crystal.”

“Hi~ Kuya Mark~” she hugs my left arm and I can feel her soft breast pressing against it.

She's being extra clingy.

She's mad.

“Crystal, I apologize for being so harsh to you earlier.”

“Nah it's fine kuya. I understand why you did that. I'm being a bad girl after all hehe...” Err... She's giving me the shivers with the how innocent she looks.

“Well, you're naughty not bad.”

“Hehe. You think so? Heh. We'll see,” she squints her eyes at me.

What is she planning this time?

“Why don't you just be friends with Eli-chan?”

“Kuya~” she speaks coquettishly.

“Yes?”

“Why don't you just stop breathing?” she says while smiling like a sweet and pure little girl.

“I can't do that.”

“See. So don't ask me stupid questions kuya,” she let's go of me.

“Go downstairs already. Your little girlfriend might be looking for you.”

“Crystal—”

She turns around without any intention to listen to me.

“Hm? Ah. That's right.”

She looks back over her shoulder, “You're very good at hiding your presence kuya Mark. I can see you are right there but I can't feel you at all. Very impressive.”

“Hmm.”

See?

She walks back to her room.

Heh.

It looks like I can't lower my guard down inside my own residence anymore.

It's filled with cameras after all.

I wave at the normal looking corner of the ceiling.

Where did she get money to buy this kind of spy cam? This is expensive.

And she have them all over the house.

I can see it now that I'm looking for it.

Fuu~

Whatever.

I too walk downstairs under Crystal's watch...

「17:32」

“....go there sometime.”

“I'm still busy so not so soon.”

“Hmm-mmp”

“Don't pout.”

That's mom and dad's voice, they're back huh.

So dad went out to pick mom up.

Eli-chan looks stiff and anxious while washing the tableware we used to have our merrienda.

Meanwhile, Crystal is smiling very happily while sweeping the tile floor.

And, uh, me... Well, I'm just sitting in the couch... Err.. watching anime.

Well, what else am I supposed to do? Those two took everything to themselves.

Mom and dad walks in. Crystal is still sweeping the floor. She should be clinging to mom and dad now.

Uh...

“Uhh~ Hello baby Mark. I'm ho~me~”

Mom takes off her shoes waving at me.

“What the fuck are you lazing around for, Mark? Are you a king here or something? How dare you make Elizabeth do the dishes? Aren't you ashamed of yourself?”

Dad scolds me as soon as he saw me chilling.

I stand up and turns the tv off.

“Can't you be like your sister? Not just being lazy and watching anime all the time. It's not like it will help you or anything!”

But I'm not watching anime all the time.

“Elizabeth, Crystal, stop what you're doing and leave it to Mark.”

Ehhh....

“M'kay daaaaaaad~!”

Crystal secretly smirks at me.

Ah. So this is what she's going for.

“But sir...” Eli-chan looks hesitant.

“Elizabeth, you're a guest here.”

“En..” Eli-chan just nods at him.

“Eli~zabeth huh.. your na~me sounds noble. If you're Mark's boyfriend, why~ are you calling dad ‘sir’—? Eh. You're Elizabeth..?” Mom lifts her head up giggling softly then suddenly becomes surprised.

Why it's logical for you mom for Eli-chan to call dad ‘dad’ when we're still at the bf-gf stage?

Fufufufufu.

Eli-chan nods but she's avoiding eye contact.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

So mom also knows her?

“Uwaaaaahh~!”

Mom runs towards Eli-chan. She touches her cheeks squishing it lightly. Because mom is taller than her, Eli-chan looks up at mom.

“So your name is Elizabeth huh. This is fate~ Hehe. How incredible. To think you will be my son's girlfriend. Hehe.”

Eli-chan's looks surprised. Then her face reddens.

“Tch,” I hear Crystal clicking her tongue. She puts the broom down and walks upstairs.

“I~ thank you for that time by the way~ hehehe. You're always welcome here, Elizabeth~” mom clasps Eli-chan's hands and smiles very sweetly at her. She looks so happy.

Hmmm.

I.. I.. T-Thank you po ma'a—”

‘Mom’? Hehe. Alright alright. Call me mom. That's what you should really call me. I like that hehe~”

“Eh? Bu—”

“And you should just call him dad,” Mom points at dad who's taking off his jacket.

“I...”

“Hm-mm?”

“Yes po m-mom...,” Eli-chan lowers her head out of total embarrassment.

“Hehe,” mom giggles in pure happiness and satisfaction.

Although this is very lovely to watch, Eli-chan looks like she's asking me a helping hand.

“Mom, Eli-chan baked some bread and sweets before she came here. Wanna try it for your afternoon snacks?” I pick up the broom and continue where Crystal left off.

“Wa~a— Re~ally...?!” She looks so excited. My mom is adorable.

She's like a child.

“I-I'll get it,” Eli-chan uses that as an excuse to run away from mom's clutches.


Announcement

We're almost done with this arc and very close to the hospital arc... If you've been here since the start... You know what I meant.

I've decided to completely write the remaining chapters for this current arc before updating again. I need to do that in order to see if the arc has been done well looking at it as a whole (I should have done that before).

It won't be for long ⊙﹏⊙.


I feel sick so I don't know if this was written properly.

As a bit of service for still sticking with me... Well uh— ehem, here have some NSFW artwork I just finished.

6