Chapter 020: Compromise [Part 2]
146 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To Protect Me


「July 21, 2021 | Wednesday」

「07:01」

“What are you daydreaming about?” Oh. It's my seatmate.

“Good morning.”

She takes her seat beside me, “Good morning Reverren. You were absent yesterday. Did you know that I missed you a lot? Well, did your plan succeed?”

“Hmm. Not really.”

“What? Hahahahaha. I expected that. Now, you no longer have the chance. Just what did you do anger miss Hecate?”

“Don't gossip. Ma'am will be coming here soon.”

“Heh. It's okay. Don't be depressed. I can just try to date you. But you're not really my type so I think we can only date for fun. How about that?”

She needs something.

“What are you on about now?”

“You're so perceptive... I need cash.”

Huh?

“So what?”

“Hahaha. Are you in bad mood?”

“I am not. So, what do you want from me?”

“Rent me as your girlfriend. Just five hundred pesos for a month. The dates are all on you though.”

“You're overestimating yourself.”

“I don't think so. The price of something depends to it's target customers. The more a person need something, the more expensive it will be. Just try me. I'm very clingy you know.”

Bloody hell.

Fuu~ No need for that. I have a girlfriend.”

“Poor guy and his delusions. You better hurry. I'm a limited edition. Someone can grab me first if you're slow.”

The way she said it.. something is weird but I can't put my fingers to it.

“I'll remember that.”

“Hahahahahahaha!”

I look behind me. Eli-chan's seat is empty. She will be absent huh.

She said she hates me but I doubt that. I have several unanswered questions bloody hell. I thought I'll be able to get their answers yesterday but... My questions just piled up even more.

Who the hell are you Eli-chan?

And what happened before?

Oh hell... Damn it Crystal. Is she just perhaps playing with me?

I had a conversation with Crystal last night. And now, I'm left confused, curious and wondering....

Last Night.

I sneaked into Crystal's room. I avoided the cameras I sensed.

Her room was covered in a sea of pink, from soft pastel walls to flowery patterns that cascaded across curtains and bed linens. The atmosphere was unmistakably girly, evoking a sense of youthful charm, as if it were plucked from a storybook.

Yet, amidst this whimsical decor, an unexpected contrast emerged in the form of an active monitor positioned near her bed.

The monitor, sleek and modern in design, was displaying an array of live scenes captured from various locations within our house. It offered a real-time glimpse into the heart of our home, showcasing the bustling activities and changing moods of the household.

There were also cameras set up outside the house. A network of cameras were discreetly observing the yard.

Just where did she get the money to buy these expensive set-ups.

Anyway, I hid my presence and waited for Crystal to show up. It was easy because her room have its light shut. The only source of light were her dim monitor and the moonlight peeking through the fluttering curtains of her window.

Crystal soon showed herself up but she was naked. Not totally naked, she had a towel wrapped around her body.

She just finished taking a bath and looking rather fresh.

Looking at her that time, she seemed rather happy. As if she won over something.

After shutting her door close, she took off the towel. I wasn't shocked seeing her naked. If it was the first time, I will be surprised for sure.

But no... It wasn't the first time I saw her completely naked since we became adolescents. I've seen every part of her body. And it's all because she was deliberately showing me.

Recalling everything now, those times are just to be used against me.

She was recording those times after all.

“!!”

*Swoosh~!*

*Swish!*

Oh. How sensitive. She found me so soon.

And she didn't even bother to know who am I. She immediately attacked me.

And...

This knife was Eli-chan's. To be precise, it was the one Eli-chan used to scare off the dogs.

I was wondering where was it.. so she had it.

Was she watching?

I didn't felt any presences back there.

Camera huh.

Just how many cameras did you put around us?

“How much did you pay to get all of these cameras? And did you set them up yourself? When?”

“Kuya....” she looked surprised. “Heh. Pervert.”

“................”

She walked closer then she sat on my lap, “What are you doing here kuya pervert? Horny?” Then she wrapped her arms around my neck.

“Of course not.”

“Sneaking into your little sister's room in the middle of the night while our parents are down in the living room watching a movie; getting all lovey-dovey— You can't hold back your lust for me anymore, kuya..?” she was looking down on me while squinting and speaking in a coquettish manner.

“I am here—”

“—for an incestuous underaged sex?”

What in the actual hell?

“I'm not horny for you li'l sis.”

Chichichichichichi~!”

“What are you planning this time around, Crystal?”

Eeeeeehh~ How rude kuya Mark. Do you not trust me...?” she made a sad expression.

Ohh. She looks really pitiful.

“I do not. You're a two-faced manipulative fox after all.”

Hehehehehe. Thank you po kuya Mark. But you can't seduced me with just a compliment. However... chichi... I can let you put only the ‘tip’  inside me.”

Oh my holy sweet bloody hell! Don't stimulate me..

“Hey my beloved little sister, are you perhaps actually a pervert?” I pushed her away to create a distance. I don't want her to feel my crotch.

Chichichi!”

“!”

She licked the corner of my lips,“Yum... I am a pervert only for you kuya Mark~ heheheee..!

Bloody hell.

Fuuuu~ Crystal... What did you do to Eli-chan?”

“Hmmmmmmmmmmm..”

“What?”

“Hmmmmmp!” she was pouting. And she was really cute.

“What is with you all of sudden?” she spoke with jealousy. “Why will you mention another woman in front of me?”

Why are you acting like that?

“She's not just ‘another woman’ li'l sis— Eli-chan is my girlfriend.”

“So? She's just your girlfriend. I AM your little sister.”

“What kind of logic is this coming from?”

“My love for you hehehe.”

“Don't ‘hehehe’ me. Give me an answer now! What did you do to Eli-chan?”

“I did nothing.”

“Liar.”

“Believe me okay?”

“I don't. So what did you do to her?”

“I really did nothing...”

“Then why would she be upset? She was so happy before I left.”

“Perhaps she's fed up of you, kuya Mark. Just accept it. You can't be a simp. It's weak..” Without warning, she pecked my lips, “If you want a woman, I am here hehe..”

I wiped my lips with my wrist, “Just why are you going against us, Crystal? Mom and dad supports us yet you... Why? Is this really just for fun?”

“Isn't that what you said the reason why I do these earlier? So of course yes.”

“Because, the efforts you are putting into this are a lot... No way this is just for fun. Please Crystal.. just tell me why.”

“Heh. I can tell you but...”

Aghh. Of course there's a cost.

“What is it?”

“A kiss.”

“What?”

“A deep kiss— A french kiss— tongue-to-tongue kuya.. How dare you wipe my saliva off your lips? It's your fault.. so gimme a deep kiss!”

“What?”

She rolled her eyes, “Stop conniving. You know what I mean.”

“I know. Is this your way of giving me something I can't do in order to avoid answering my question?”

“You can't even do a simple kiss?”

“We are siblings.”

“Then........ No answers for you.”

“Do you really think I can't do it.”

“It's a matter of will brother; not by capability.”

“................”

“................”

“Chichichichi.. you can't do it after all.” She got up from my lap, “Just leave kuya Mark. I will not answer any of your que—!”

I pushed her to the bed. I had enough.

“K-Kuya..?”

I pinned her down by pressing on both of her upper arms.

A-A-Are you reallmmmMFff?!!!

I put our lips together and I began toying with her tongue.

“Hnnggff— Uhnn—!”

Crystal tastes like milk. She just finished drinking her before-bed-milk and so the taste was rather distinct. Her tongue was soft and squishy. It was advancing and retreating against mine.

She was also... very aggressive. Crystal was biting my tongue... It wasn't painful. It's more like a playbiting.

“Ughng~! Mmm-mmff— nnngh—”

We're making weird noises for few minutes while tasting each other's mouth before I finally retreated.

Crystal was blushing and sweating. Her soft lips and cheeks are soaked from our saliva.

I wiped my mouth as I sat down, “Well, will you tell me now?”

Um... Uhn.. Uh... I-I-I-I...” Uwaah.. she was acting like as if she didn't mind being lewd when she was teasing me, but when we actually did it, she was like this: Flustered, embarrassed, and speechless.

You are finally acting like a normal teenage girl.

“Fufufufufufu. So you're all talk huh... Now then my dear li'l sister... What did you do Eli-chan and why?”

“................”

“Hmmm—!”

*Swoosh~*

“!!”

She kicked me.

*Swoosh~*

She did it again... Faster this time.

*Swoosh~*

Again.

“Stop. Are you going to go back on your words?”

“Hmmmp. Should I sue you for attempted rape and sexual harassment? You pervert!

“You're the one who asked for it.”

“Hmmp!”

“Fufufufufu.”

It feels good to not be the one in the receiving end.

“Shall you tell me now? Or another kiss?”

“H-Hmmp! G-get near me and I'll scream..” she was covering herself with her quilt.

I stood up and went back to where I was sitting earlier.

“I reminded her of what she did to you. I am just protecting you from her, kuya Mark. She will just hurt you. I will not allow that.”

What?

“What did she do to me?”

“................” For some reason, she was just looking at me expressionlessly without moving a muscle.

“Chi— Hahahahahahahaha!” she suddenly laughed.

“What's funny?”

“Do you really not remember her, kuya Mark? It looks like you really have no inkling of who she is.”

“................”

“Well that's just sad. Should I be more gentle to her? She seems pitiful hahahahahahaha!”

“................”

“It seems like what I said to her is the most effective way to push her away. Hahahahahahaha! Let me guess, she broke up with you, right~?”

“................”

“I'm right. What a dumb bitch hahaha!”

“Hmm.”

“I will not say anything, kuya Mark. It's for the better. Just forget about her. This is to protect you.”

“Is it really just to protect me...?”

“I'm not telling even if you give me another kiss...”

“I see.”

“Besides, you have no chance for that anymore.”

She used her lips to point towards the monitor. Mom is walking upstairs. I should leave now. I turned around and was about to leap off the window—

“Wait.”

“What is it?”

“Give me a kiss.”

“................”

“................”

Hmmmmm.

I walked towards her.

“Good night my evil lil sis,” I pecked her forehead.

“Hehehehe,” she hugged my back leaning towards me. Her giggles are adorable and innocent. It hides the demonic fox within. You're better off this way...

“Good night, kuya Mark. I love you,” she sounded soft and..... genuine.

“I love you too,” I hugged her back before turning around to leave.

“Hehehehe.”

Remembering Rose, Eli-chan, Iris, and Crystal... Bloody hell. These women are so confusing. 

But you see, their unique qualities makes them very interesting and fun to be around with. The contrast between their facade and inner self, they're very fun to dig into. In the end, which face will prevail...?

7