Chapter 032: Misunderstanding [Part 3]
53 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cowardliness


“What do you mean she's been kidnapped?” I ask while sprinting with Al.

“Why are your clothes so dirty? Nevermind.” Al answers, as she gives me a piece of paper, “I found it in my locker.”

I take it and it reads:

「We have your GF. Come and get her if you want. But don't you fucking call the cops!」

Then it says where they are.

Great. I thought it was Elizabeth. It looks like it's those gangsters.

“What do we do?! Do we call the cops?” Al asks.

“Of course not.”

Let's not do that. This seems like a good opportunity. For me at least fufu.

“Then what?! It's not like we can fight them all...” Al seems reluctant to do this.

“It will be fine,” I chuckle.

“What the—? Why the hell are you so calm about this?!”

“Should I panic then?”

“Fuck... You're so annoying!” he curses.

After a little bit longer, we reach the place written on the note. It's a small abandoned industrial park.

Al and I climb up the wall and walk towards the warehouse said in the note.

As we approach the warehouse, my vigilance rises up. The abandoned industrial park looms eerily around us, casting long shadows in the fading light of dusk.

Al and I exchange a glance, wordlessly communicating.

As we reach the entrance, I look behind me and notice that Al seems ready to run away.

Without a word, I push open the door, the rusty hinges groaning in protest. 

*Creeeeeeeeeak~*

The interior of the warehouse is shrouded in darkness, illuminated only by the setting sun.

Suddenly, a voice cuts through the silence, sharp and menacing.

“You bastard... Didn't I tell you to come alone?” It's Yellowhead. I wouldn't have recognized him if not because of his yellow hair. This guy's face is covered in bandages. Standing from his seat, Yellowhead says, “But in fairness, you actually decided to show up.”

“You bastard! Where's Mae?!” Al asks, his voice loud as usual. He's in a hurry. You should enjoy this moment.... Al.

“.............” Yellowhead simply smirks.

Al get's annoyed because of that, “What the fuck do you want?”

“Oh, nothing much,” he replies, his tone dripping with disdain. “Just have a few questions.”

After I finished looking around the place, I ask, “Where's Mae?”

“You fucker.. it's you. That's right, I also have a business with you,” Yellowhead is seething with anger. “I'll fuck you later.”

“But I don't swing that way. You're not even attractive,” I mock.

“Huh? Are you that eager to die?!” Yellowhead looks like he is about to pounce on me. He breathes in and after exhaling, he says to Fatty, “Show them the bitch!”

Fatty is very obedient. From behind the stacked wooden pallets, Fatty drags out a tied up Mae.

Can you please be careful handling her? She's fragile, you know?

But hey, the bondage is fairly done. Mae can stand up but won't be able to run, let alone fight. As expected of professional rapists. Geez.

“Fuck Mark.. what do we do..?” Al asks in whispers, seemingly anxious. “Can we really fight them? This is why we shouldn't have come...”

“She's you girlfriend remember?” I shake my head, “Of course you have to man up and save her.”

“I don't think that's—”

“What are you two scheming about?!” Yellowhead shouts loudly, interrupting Al's cowardly excuses. Smirking smugly, Yellowhead pulls something out of his butt, “Don't try anything stupid. I'll shoot you!”

It's a gun. It's the same gun he used back then.

“Fuck! Mark!!” Al panics after seeing a gun being pointed at him. “Shit.. what do we do..?”

He's already scared by something like this yet he wants to join the syndicate? Well, oh hell, isn't that just cute?

*Click*

“Like I said, I just have questions I wanted to be answered. Then we'll let you go.”

I'm certain that he won't let us leave unscathed. We once got into a skirmish with this guy after all.

“Tch. The fuck is it? Just say it!” Al asks anxiously.

“Fine redhead... I'll get straight to the point.” Yellowhead points the gun at Al, “Who are you working for?”

“.............” Al is temporarily speechless. Confused, he asks curiously, “What?”

“Tch. Don't play dumb, you bitch!” Yellowhead is triggered. “I know you're the guy that helped that bastard Abel. We want to know where he is... Where are you hiding him?!”

“Are you on drugs?! I don't know what the fuck are you talking about. You got the wrong person—”

*Bam!*

Yellowhead kicks a pallet, “Fuck you! I know it's you! Just fucking tell me who you are working for!”

“I don't know!” Al denies his claims.

“Ha. You fucker... Are you fucking serious?” Yellowhead chuckles. It's certainly not because he finds Al funny but because he's reaching the end of his patience. He says, “Did you know what trouble you fucking gave me?”

“I don't know, I don't care. Stop blaming me!”

“Hahahaha.. Right. You... It's because of you, you motherfucker! I lost my position because of you!”

“Fuck it, man! I don't know what you're talking about—”

“Aren't you the ghost in that fucking church?!” Yellowhead snaps, screaming on the top of his lungs.

Stop it. You're traumatizing Mae.

“What—?”

“Because of you I lost my chance for promotion... FUCK! I even lost my membership! You fucked my life up.. I will kill you if you don't tell me where the fuck is Abel and WHO THE HELL YOU ARE WORKING FOR!!” Yellowhead sure is grumpy.

“I...” Al is confused. But he's overwhelmed by the intimidating presence of Yellowhead. He is frozen and doesn't know what to do. “I'm sure you got the wrong person..”

“Right. Who was it then?” Yellowhead asks rhetorically. “You didn't just fucked with me. You also fucked with my boss. Did you know Boss Screw was supposed to deliver Abel back to the police? But YOU FUCKING TOOK HIM FROM US! HE IS PISSED AND IS VENTING ON ME!”

I've been hearing a lot of fucks. He really loves it so much.

“That's none of my business. Don't you get it? You're after the wrong person!” Al panicking, tries to rebuke Yellowhead's accusation.

But Yellowhead is also anxious and worried. He is not in the right state of mind. He is angry and desperate, “Bring this guy to me! I'll make him talk!”

The lackeys make their move. Al gets shaken to his boots, “Fuck! Stay away from me!”

He tries to run but Yellowhead smacks the gun against the pallet scaring Al from making a move.

*BAM!*

“Try to run and I'll rape this girlfriend of yours!” Yellowhead threatens.

What a vulgar mouth..

Mae has been trying to act tough but hearing that made her shiver. She is clearly scared now. But she doesn't dare to panic. She knows it will just make things worse.

“Don't even bother running... Where will you go? Messing with us— Viper Gang means messing with the Twilight Rose Syndicate! Do you think there's somewhere in the country you can run into?”

“What?” Al looks shocked. Seemingly in denial, he asks with his shaking voice, “I-It's not like Viper Gang is part of the Twilight Rose Syndicate, right..?”

“The fuck are you asking? Of course Viper Gang is part of the the syndicate. Stop playing dumb with me, you fucking bastard!” Yellowhead being impatient, he screams, “What are you doing? Get him!”

“?!” Al flinches in fear and realization. He plans to join the syndicate but didn't realize he already messed with them. They're already his enemy.

As the guys are getting closer to him, Al looks at me scared, then to Mae.

Seemingly making up his mind, he smacks the Tall Guy in the face using the iron pipe he took with him.

*Crack!*

“““!!”””

Yellowhead and crew are shocked by the sudden development.

Al screams as he runs away, “FUCK YOU! You can have that bitch! I don't care about her at all. I have nothing to do with this!”

Hearing that, Mae's eyes widens. Her expression turns dire. And she falls down to her knees, obviously broken hearted.

5