Chapter 033: S/he’s Gone [Part 6]
19 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I Feel Like I'm Drugged


Author's Note: Mark's POV


—Maplewood Village

The village may be small, but it shares many similarities with typical subdivisions. One noticeable aspect is the charmingly old-fashioned style of the houses, adding a touch of tradition to the surroundings.

It's a nice place to relax. But it's not the time to be enjoying the scenery. If I don't hurry up, this tranquil place will be filled with police cars soon.

So with that in mind, I hurriedly sneak inside. The guard is pretty lenient. I even think he's sleeping.

I guess this place is pretty peaceful too...

I already know where Mae lives. Although she didn't tell me where exactly she is, I already know the specific location of their house.

It's not like I stalked her. She told this to me herself back in 7th grade. One time, she invited me to her house saying she needs help about something because she's all alone. But I had something to do so I couldn't go so yeah...

Anyway, to avoid the CCTV cameras, I walk around behind the houses. There's almost no surveillance here.

3 houses away from Gradielle residence, I encounter a strange woman with red eyes. No, it's not a white lady or an aswang. It's just Elizabeth who's been crying a lot.

Geez, her eyes are so swollen. Even now she's still crying.

Both of us come to a stop, exchanging a thoughtful glance, each contemplating the next move of the other.

All of a sudden, Elizabeth sprints forward.

Is she going to attack me? Cut me down perhaps? But I don't detect any hostility from her.

And my assumption is right.

*Swoosh~*

Elizabeth didn't stab me or anything; instead, she leaps up with open arms. And as if she is an electronic doll that suddenly runs out of battery, she collapses into me.

Without thinking about it, I simply hug her back, preventing her from falling down.

Oh my, I miss this weight on me. So warm and so soft.

I rub my head against her face. Even though she's stressed and exhausted, my dear girlfriend is still beautiful.

Her skin is remarkably tender, emanating a warm, natural scent mixed with a touch of sweet perfume, resulting in a unique but pleasant fragrance.

“Hello there... How's my pretty girlfriend doing?” I tease her with a gentle tone.

“.............” Elizabeth says nothing. She is simply looking up to me with wet reddened eyes. As if holding back something heavy, her eyelids and lips tremble. Like a jewel, her eyes glistens under the faint moonlight in the night sky.

Just like that, she begins weeping. She hugs me tight while burying her head into my chest.

She cries without any sound. I pat her in the head and say, “Don't cry silently... How will I be able to hear you?”

Like a dam that hasn't been opened for a long time, as soon as the words are heard, Elizabeth's tears gush out of her eyes alongside with painful wails.

Both those that are already sleeping and still awake might think that there's a ghost here somewhere. The cries of a lady that has been hurt reverberated in the whole village.

For a while, Elizabeth's cries can be heard. When she finally catches her breath, she begins crying again, this time she says, “I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry...”

I don't know what to say to that. I just hug her tight to tell her it's okay.

She looks up at me and with a broken voice, she says, “I'm sorry... It's all my fault. I didn't know what got into me but I'm so sorry... I'll do whatever you want... Just please... huhuhu... forgive me... I can't take it if you leave me... So please...”

“Please don't beg me like that... It's...”

It's making me uncomfortable... Strangely uncomfortable...

“But I'm a terrible girlfriend...,” she begins blaming herself. “We didn't actually have a problem yet because of me... I know I suck... I know very well that I'm worthless...”

She's really putting herself down. Is that how she sees herself? That she is worthless? Is that why she's so insecure? What the hell did your parents do to you?

But even if that's how you see yourself, I don't agree with it. Your abnormal strength and fighting capabilities aside, you're a devoted lover.

I can always rely on you. So, what do you mean by your worthless?

“I am not the prettiest... I am not that great... That's why I know that if I don't beg y—hmmpff.”

I can't bear to listen anymore. So I shut her up with a kiss. Initially, she's shocked, then resistant. She tries to pull away but her body is already weak. I don't know what's going on inside her head but she's melting in my arms.

I take it to another level by sticking my tongue out inside her mouth. Elizabeth fights back. Her soft and slimy tongue curls around mine. Unknowingly, a fire inside of me ignites.

I become more aggressive. Elizabeth and I taste each other's mouth like a sweet lollipop. This is certainly not the first time I kissed her. But today...

It feels different.. It's like... It's like it's much special... Something I don't understand.

But who cares? I can't think much about it anymore. I'm succumbing to this feeling. I don't care about anything else but be more intimate with Elizabeth.

I pull my head away. Elizabeth's teary eyes become dreamy. ‘The eyes are the window to the soul,’ huh? Elizabeth's eyes are filled with sensual desire. I feel something I haven't felt before.

There seems to be a string connecting us both. I can feel her breath, her heartbeat, and her feelings. I don't understand what it is and I can't explain it. But intuitively, I just know.

““.............”” The two of us remain silent. No words conveyed, but oddly enough, we understand each other. There are mutual feelings and intentions between both of us.

I pick up Elizabeth, carrying her like a princess. She tucks her body and looks up at me with loving eyes. That look... It's very alluring.

I break open the door of a house who's known to be empty. The owners are a couple from abroad. This is a house they bought in the Philippines.

There's a caretaker but that person doesn't live here. In short, this house is empty. We will be alone and no one will be able to disturb.

It's just us both...

My heartbeat begins to rise. It's beating like crazy I feel like it's going to burst out of my chest. The overwhelming emotions I am currently feeling are making me dizzy.

It's turning me into a fool— it's like I'm drunk or high on something. I feel like I'm drugged.

3