Chapter 012: Play A Game With Me [Part 5]
250 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I Don't Need You!


“How dare you hurt me... You'll pay for it! The two of you will pay!”

“I see. We're leaving. Goodbye Marc. Let's go Eli-chan.”

They start walking away unhurriedly, like as if they don't care about my rage at all. I'll make you two regret that!

I stand up while pulling out my phone and dial a number. My phone is in mute mode, so there's no ringing. It didn't take long for my father to pick up his phone.

『What is it? I'm busy, so don't beat around the bush.』

『Dad! You need to help me!』

『To hell with you, Marc! What kind of stupidity you have gotten yourself into again?!』

『I did nothing! Somebody hit me in the mall. Even if you don't care about me as a son, as the head of security, it's still your task to take care of me?Those two are so domineering and lawless, they don't care about you at all. They injured your own son! My nose is bleeding and I feel dizzy』

『I don't care?! I— No! No way, you did nothing! But fine you fucking disappointment, tell me where they are, and I'll send some people to bring them to my office. But you come here now too! ASAP!』

『Yes dad』

I hang up the phone.

I glare at the direction those motherfuckers took. I wipe my bleeding nose using my wrist and can't help but smile at their upcoming fate.

Hahahaha! You're going to suffer.

I will wait for you in my father's office, you shits!

I start walking away with anticipation...

“Dad. I'm here.”

“Come inside.”

I open the door and sit on the guest's seat.

My dad sits on his chair with while doing some paperwork. Because my father is big, he looks terrifying, so I'm more excited about what will happen to those bastard and bitch.

“Dad.”

“Tell me what happened.”

“Didn't you watch the CCTV footage?”

“So? It's not that detailed! Tell me now.”

He isn't scolding me. Looks like he knows I'm the victim.

“I saw my crush playing in the arcade room all alone. She knows my feelings for her, yet she cruelly ignores me. She has a boy with her, and he looks like a scum. He is controlling her and I feel bad for her. So, I tried to help, but they ganged up on me.”

“...........”

“I didn't give up because why would I? I like her and I can't endure seeing her suffer...”

“Then?”

“I didn't give up and followed them. I tried to convince her to cooperate so that I could help her, but she just punched me and I think I broke my nose—”

*Bam!*

“!!”

Dad slaps his mahogany table.

That shocks me.

“Damn you Marc! Isn't it obvious that you're just being a nuisance?! She will naturally be annoyed! It looks like they're going on a date, yet you keep bothering them!”

“I'm trying to help!”

Fuck!

“Which is something she didn't ask! I told you many times to stay the fuck out of trouble!”

He looks angry, but—

“Why are you siding with them?! I'm your fucking son!”

“I'm not siding with them. You're just the one in the wrong! Or what? Do you think you already own your stupid crush just because you like her? You sound like a delusional freak!”

Fuck!

“B-but they hurt me. Are you just going to let that go?!”

“I will—”

*Knock!*Knock!*Knock!*

“Sir, I brought the two kids you asked me to.”

Dad and I turn to look at the door.

“Haah~ Come in.”

He sighs and sits back.

The door opens, and the guard brings in those two shitty idiots.

“Hello Marc. We meet again.”

“Grr...”

Fuck! He's so fucking annoying.

“Have a sit,” dad politely points at the other seats parallel to mine.

The cowardly stupid kid sits on the chair closer to dad and the bitch sits beside him silently. She's gorgeous but she's just another fuck bitch! But I don't care, you'll be mine eventually.

“Hmmp.”

“Hello po sir,” he looks so calm, but I think he's just acting tough. My dad is scary, after all.

“I apologize for bringing you here, but it's because of what you did to my son. I'd like to hear your interpretation, and I hope we could resolve this issue properly.”

“I see. Well, it's just that Marc is somewhat rude to me and Eli-chan,” he glances at me and then to Elizabeth. Dad stares at me and I think he's mad.

Fuck!

“Don't bend the story like that. I was trying to help! It's you wh—!!”

“........”

Fuck.

Dad glared at me. He's basically telling me to shut up.

“I told you, didn't I? You're misunderstanding us. I am not blackmailing her. She even confirmed it herself. We're in a relationship.”

Fuck you. Are you mocking me by bragging about your relationship with her?!

I glare at him, but he's just smiling.

This motherfucker.

“What do you say Marc?”

“I... No. So, what if I misunderstood? That doesn't allow them to hurt me, dad.”

“I'm sorry.”

“!!”

Eh?

Elizabeth apologizes. I didn't expect this.

But...

“I don't think you're being sincere. Your face is enough to tell me about it”

“Fufu. Please let it slide. That's Eli-chan's default expression. But I also apologize on her behalf. We should have left as soon as possible so that we won't reach that point.”

‘We should have left as soon as possible..’

It's like as if you say that my presence is the one to blame. How dare you!

He turns to dad.

“Sir. I really apologize  for the trouble that we caused.”

“Marc.”

“What?”

“Apologize to them as well.”

What the fuck! Why me?!

“But they're the one who hurt me!”

“Stop being so selfish! You're the one who troubled them first.”

“But—”

“Marc!”

Fuck it!

So useless!

Stupid pathetic father! Can't even protect his own son!

“I'm sorry..”

Agh~! Disgusting.

“It's fine. We once again apologize to you and to you as well, sir,” he stands up and apologizes to me. But I know he's making a fun of me in his head.

“I'm sorry,” Elizabeth stands up and speaks with no emotion or whatsoever. That's all she said after coming into this room.

“I'm sorry as well for the rudeness of my son. I hope you won't take this to heart,” dad stands up as well, having a handshake with the stupid kid!

“No worries,” they nod to each other.

“Oh,” this loser glances at the wall clock. “I think we need to take our leave. My curfew is near.”

“Curfew huh. You're so obedient... unlike a certain somebody.”

Dad!

“Marc will see you off.”

What?!

“I see.”

“Marc! What are you waiting for?”

Fuck you! Fuck you all!

“Fine..” I stand up and lead the way.

“I hope we could still be friends, fufufu.”

“Grrrr...”

I want to punch his smiley face so bad. You're lucky my dad is here!

Hmmp.

I sneakily flipped him off.

“Fufufufufufu.”

He squints his eyes at me, then remains giggling even after walking few several inches away from me.

Do you think we're done?

Well, FUCK YOU!

I walk away—

“Marc.”

“!!”

“Where are you going? Let's talk.”

“I'm... I'm going home.”

“I know what you're thinking.. But don't! Stop making trouble for me and yourself.”

“Why are you so afraid of them?!”

“Don't shout at me!” He looks angry.

“I am not afraid. I just don't want to be in trouble. It's for our sake. Better to live in peace.”

I look at the ground, holding back my anger. He's so pathetic. I even depended on him to help me... But...

You just care more about your fucking job!

“No wonder mom left us...”

“What?!”

Oh fuck! I spoke it out loud.

“How dare you! She left because she loves money. She's a gold digger!”

“FUCK YOU! You take that back!”

*BAM!*

“Hiih!”

He slaps the table, scaring me. Some of his things fell on the ground.

“Shut up! You know nothing whatsoever.”

But I couldn't hear it because of his shout.

“Hmmp!”

You're just like that because you're my father. You only exert dominance on me, but you're a coward in front of others!

You're useless and weak!

It's wrong of me to depend on you.

If you won't help me, I'll do it myself!

I'll kill him and take her all by myself. I don't need your help!

I run away from that stupid room. I hope they still haven't left the mall.

“Where are you going?! Come back here, MARC!”

I heard him. But I don't care about you anymore. I don't need you!

16