Chapter 1 – The Bermuda Triangle
1.6k 4 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alistair was taking a year off his studies after finishing high school. He had wanted to discover himself before entering university and was embarking on as many interests as he could. 

His parents had encouraged him to explore and discover himself, giving him a modest budget to manage. 

Little did they expect that he would be able to stretch his limited budget as far as he had, learning as many things a he wanted to. 

He was always an athlete from young, being an above average wrestler and boxer since his teens. He had also dabbled in kickboxing, karate and judo in his youth, even joining his father to Japan for a business trip where he enrolled in a week's worth of classes in the Kodokan. 

However, he was currently obsessed with the martial art of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu recently and even won third place in his first tournament at state level.

He was here in Miami for the Pan Ams held here this year, and had signed up for an amateur MMA fight when he returned home after this trip. 

But right now, he was going for a trip to Bermuda with his girlfriend Jennifer, after not placing at all in the Pan Ams in the blue belt category. 

Jennifer had joined him in this last leg for the Bermuda trip, after he parted with his teammates after 2 weeks of training together at the local gyms in the city. 

"Are you sure this is safe?" Jennifer asked, looking at the old rickety plane they were on. 

"I'm sure it is, otherwise how can they pass the regulation checks?" Alistair replied.

They were seated on Bermuda Airlines, a domestic budget airline that was the cheapest flight Alistair could find.

There wasn't many passengers on the plane, and the pair of them were seated right at the back, with no one nearby for rows. 

He had decided to splurge on a beautiful hotel to stay with Jennifer, hoping to have a vacation full of sex. 

They have had sex together before. While Alistair was Jennifer's first and only lover who took her virginity, Jennifer wasn't Alistair's first lover, as he was quite the player. But currently, they were monogamous  

Because he splurged on the hotel, he had to cut the budget elsewhere, which was the reason he chose this cheap flight. 

The planed taxied into position as the engines started roaring loudly. 

"Here we go to paradise!" he smiled as he gave Jennifer a kiss.

The plane creaked and rattled as it accelerated, and Alistair felt Jennifer squeeze his hand tightly as all the passengers seemed to hold their breaths simultaneously. 

The engines roared even louder as the pilot seemed to be pushing the engine beyond it's capacity before the plane finally lifted off the ground!

The passengers gave a joint sigh of relief as the plane barely cleared the trees at the end of the runway.

The plane made a loud groan as it made a sharp turn to head towards Bermuda, struggling as it climbed slowly up into the clouds. 

As it entered the clouds the whole plane shook violently as all the passengers sat silently the whole time since takeoff, looking out of the window quietly. 

The stewardess who was seated on a backwards facing seat was gripping her seatrest until her knuckles turned white!

"This is ... captain speaking. We have just departed from the Miami International ........... Bermuda, and our flight ..... 2 hours and 50 minutes....."

The captain droned on and on over the loudspeaker, and half the things he was mumbling were incoherent.  

Alistair noticed that the "Fasten Seatbelt" sign doesn't seem to be turning off as the plane was shaking the whole time!

The stewardess didn't even seem bothered to get up to serve food or drinks and pretended to fall asleep in her chair. not even bothering with the safety announcement.

Jennifer opened the blanket over both herself and Alistair as he felt her hand reach into his pants and pull his cock out!

Since no one was seated nearby, she started giving him a handjob under the blanket, starting the fun vacation in the plane itself!

Alistair looked around as he enjoyed his girlfriend's hands before she suddenly unbuckled her belt and bent over, hiding her head under the blanket!

Alistair closed his eyes, feeling her mouth engulf his cock as her head bobbed up and down under the blanket. 

This went on for a few minutes as the plane was going through a smooth ride at the moment. 

Just then, the stewardess unbuckled her belt and started walking all the way to the back where they were seated, near the end where the food trays were. 

"The stewardess is coming" Alistair said.

Jennifer quickly got out of the blanket as he zipped up his pants under the blanket.

"Lets go to the bathroom! I want you in me!" Jennifer whispered in his ear and got up after the stewardess passed them, and walked to the toilet in the front. 

As the stewardess was preparing the food cart, Alistair got up too and went to join her in the toilet in front!

Alistair locked the toilet door behind him to find that Jennifer had already pulled down her jeans and panties, waiting for him. 

He opened his pants and his erect cock was already ready to go, inserting himself into her as they started fucking. 

They tried not to make any noise as Alistair pumped faster and faster in and out of her.

Suddenly, the plane started shaking violently causing Jennifer to hit her face at the sink and Alistair hit his head on the door!

The plane shook even worse as both of them flew into the air before landing on the floor painfully bumping their knees and feet on the toilet and toilet cabinets. 

"Fuck! We better get back to our seats" Alistair said, pulling his still hard cock out of her and zipping up, his penis nearly getting caught in his zipper. 

Jennifer agreed and pulled up her panties and jeans when the plane shook again. This time, Alistair held on to her, preventing her from bumping anywhere while his head bumped into the cabinet. 

"You go first. I'll come later" Alistair said as the door opened and Jennifer left for her seat first. 

She struggled to walk as the planed was shaking so badly, that she just sat down on a random seat halfway down the aisle and buckled up. 

Their seat at the end of the plane was blocked by the food trolley smashed into the chairs, with food and drinks everywhere. 

The stewardess was trying to pull the food trolley back to the storage area at the back, but the trolley was stuck where it crashed into the chairs.

Alistair exited the toilet and started walking down the aisle when he saw Jennifer seated not far from where he was, and saw the stuck food trolley blocking their seat. 

He realized that the sky outside the windows were completely dark as if they were flying at night when it was the late morning!

Clouds around the plane was swirling ominously. Were they experiencing the Bermuda Triangle effect?

As the plane was shaking around so badly, the stewardess gave up on the trolley and sat in Alistair's original aisle seat, buckling up her seat belt. 

Suddenly, without any warning, the whole roof blew off the front third of the fuselage, right above Alistair!

"Alistair!" Jennifer screamed while everything seemed to move at slow motion as Alistair was sucked out of the passenger cabin into the weird clouds they were flying through!

Alistair screamed and clawed at the air with his hands as he watched helplessly as the plane got further and further away!

He felt the air being sucked out of his lungs as his body spun in the air while simultaneously being pulled in every direction.

He lost consciousness wishing he spent more money on a better flight. 

24