Chapter 6 – Returning to Earth
801 4 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alistair, of Alpha as he has been calling himself for nearly a millennia, approached silently behind the trees. 

He didn't even need to sneak as he was used to hunting without monsters with superior senses noticing him. 

There was a battle taking place in a clearing around a clearing. 

There were two men, dressed in colorful costumes, protecting a beautiful woman who was dressed in a red skintight costume surrounded by over 30 men dressed in black. 

They reminded Alpha of ninja costumes he used to see on earth so many years ago in his youth. 

The ninjas were moving with a particular movement skill, leaving after effects as they moved. 

All their swords glowed with blue energy as they clashed with the exception of the woman's sword which glowed pink.

The woman in particular seemed to be dancing when she moved, fighting with enerring grace and precision as she killed two ninjas

It reminded Alpha of a movie franchise in his youth where they wielded lightswords... no lightdaggers... or something like that in outer space. The movies were from a franchise called Star Battles or something like that.

However, instead of a buzzing sound, when their swords clashed, they produced the sound of clashing metal like what you would expect if swordsmen were fighting.

Being outnumbered, the two men guarding the women were quickly overpowered and killed as the woman faced the ninjas alone.

"What's wrong? Unable to gather your aura?" one of the ninjas laughed as the woman suddenly coughed blood.

Her sword light flickered on and off as she struggled to stay standing

"So much for one of the top 10 Rankers. We are the Shadow Blades. Remember our name in the afterlife" the ninja said as he swung down his sword to chop her head off.

Suddenly, he realized something was strange as there suddenly was a half naked man standing in front of him as a shield protecting the woman from him. 

And when his hand swung down, only his arm above his elbow followed. 

*Thud*

What a strange sound. The ninja looked at the source of the sound and to his shock, his arm was on the floor, severed at the elbow.

"Who....who the hell are you?" he asked. 

"Someone who can't stand the bullying of woman" Alpha said

He didn't really mean it. But after not seeing another human for over 1000 years, he thought it sounded cool. After all, he wanted a real human lover after fucking demons for a millennia. 

The other ninjas made their move, having 28 of them left even after the woman cut down two of them. 

She looked at the muscular back of this half naked man, not knowing who he was. 

There was no report of such a person in this portal! And what was he wearing? A skin lioncloth and boots? Are those homemade?

He was even carrying a sword and dagger made of bone! The aura swords are made of titanium. His bone swords don't stand a chance!

However, the half naked man didn't move very fast, but the Shadow Blades seemed to miss by barely a cm as he moved through them. 

Was he moving his hands? She could hardly tell, but she knew that the Shadow Blades seem to be confused too as when they moved, suddenly their heads and arms just fall off. 

Weren't the Shadow Blades a dark guild? They were known to kill Hunters and ransack their equipment and weapons!

How is this half naked guy so calm?

"Are you alright?" Alpha turned and looked at the woman. Her face was pale and she kept vomiting blood. 

"They.... poi....poisoned.. me" she said and vomited again.

She wanted to warn him not to turn his back towards the Shadow Blades as there were around 10 left around them. 

But instead, he stabbed his sword into the ground and suddenly pulled down his kilt, revealing a sizeable 9 inch cock and stuffing it into her mouth!

"Mmmmmph!" she screamed into his cock as he held her face close to her groin, letting his cock slide halfway down her throat!

"Don't struggle. It's a universal antidote" Alpha said as he started cumming down her throat. 

She tried to bite down, but his penis seemed to be made from hard latex or something. Her teeth couldn't make a dent on it.

The heads of the last few Shadow Blades suddenly fell off as they tried to move and attack. 

Alpha's blades were so fast and sharp, they didn't know they were already dead as the effects would only be seen if they moved.

Suddenly, from out of the trees another Shadow Blade moved at incredible speeds aiming his sword at Alpha's neck

The woman's eyes bulged wide, as she couldn't warn the man face fucking her.  

Alpha suddenly swung his left arm, smashing the Shadow Blade's head like a smashed watermelon as his body sumersaulted backwards several times, smashing into a tree which collapsed. The body was crushed under the tree.  

The woman was completely shocked at the sight when she felt a warmth in her body as he pulled his flaccid cock out of her mouth. 

"Ok. Now that I have administered the antidote, lets have a chat" Alpha said

"You!" the woman said angrily and pointed her pink glowing sword at Alpha when she suddenly realized, her body was no longer in pain!

Was the poison neutralized? No.. not only was it neutralized, but instead she felt better than ever!

"What... what did you do?" she asked

"I gave you the antidote! My sperm can cure all wounds, neutralize all poisons and much more" Alpha smiled

"Er... thank you. My name is Elena" she said, unsure of how to react.

After all, he raped her mouth, but with it cured her poison. It would have taken hours to find the right antidote after her doctors analyzed the poison, and even then she wasn't sure how long she had to do so. 

"Your welcome Elena. May I ask, where are you from?" Alpha asked

"I...I am one of the leaders of the Dancing Phoenix Guild" she said, surprised he didn't know her. 

"Hmm. Ok. Can I ask, have you heard of a planet called Earth?" Alpha asked again

"Huh? Are you planning to invade us or something?" she asked

"Us? You're from Earth?" Alpha asked in shock

"You mean you're not?" Elena replied

"Yes! Yes I am. But it has been... many years since I've returned" he said

"Many years? Impossible. This portal only opened a week ago" Elena said

"No, I was lost in another portal and somehow made it to this world" Alpha said

"So... a returner. That's rare" Elena said

"Returner? There are others like me?" Alpha asked

"Yes, but they are very rare. I believe only 2 have ever come back. And you are the first normal one I've seen. The other 2 were mutated monsters" she said

Elena agreed to bring Alpha back to Earth, and they exited the portal together. 

"Look! It's the Flower Blossom Princess!" a voice said

"The S Ranker?" another asked

"Yes! The Co-Leader of the Dancing Phoenix Guild" another answered

"Who is that barbarian?" the first asked again. 

"I don't know, but he's so ripped" the second replied. 

Alpha looked around! He was home! 

27