Recovered File – 6 Of Ascents
74 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Materials

- Worn Leather Bound Book

- Hand-written using carbon base ink.

 

Language: Elmanta

Title: Books of Elman

Book: Of The Many Ascents

   With good intentions Lark sought prosperity for those after him, so he left the blessings of enormity. However, it is only good work that will bring us to paradise. Such is why the first cursed race was born, the giants...

   With his children's pleas to continue spreading the empire of giants, but no land left to conquer, Apul gifted them a continent pulled from the hands of the sea. However, those that are never left to create their own works will only learn to corrupt. Such is why the giants became contemptible in all forms...

   With having witnessed horror and depravity of all kinds Wuben brought upon the giants a malaise of death for which their every breath would be the densest of miasma. However, to curse another is always to curse oneself. Such is why a blight was brought upon the lands...

   With the perpetual tire of good work Sephrie found the hope of others guiding her to become the light that cleansed away the undead plagues. However, in the chasing of others dreams she left nothing of her own. Such is why the nations of man could only continue their fights but with blades turned at each other...

   With knowledge of man's peace when the undead once scoured the ground Kuppashi wished for an evil that they might stay united against. However, this kind of wish is no more than making peace between brothers in exchange for wars between families. Such is why the second cursed race was born, the Ourns...

   With a developed hate for the endless pursuit of wealth Yolden made even the poorest man's coin shine. However desire cannot be ended with abundance or scarcity, Such is why now the type of coin matters not, but the size does...

   With all consuming curiosity Gutlon opened a pathway to the abyss. However, to ask a question one must be prepared to hear the answer. Such is why the realm beneath was discovered...

   With the desire to leave a mark, Bersut left a slice in the sky. However, vanity in the end leaves nothing but scars. Such is why the great mistress of the night now wears such a horrible mark upon her...

   With the deterioration of his home Nomek hardened its doors. However, as steeled doors are hard to open so too are they hard to shut. Such is why the tunnels to the Great Hollow are rarely closed...

End of Recovered File.

3