Chapter 1: Soul Extraction
80 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Sorry that I've been away for a while. A LOT happened IRL, and I probably won't be able to come back for another month? I'm not sure. What I do know is I have a few chapters from unpublished series that I'll publish now. Most of them won't be updated a lot, but I'll pick the most popular one and update weekly along with Divine Empress and Twin Princesses (Possibly E&A) once I'm truly back. Until then, I hope you enjoy my weird imagination.

 

“Kira, wake up.” As she woke from her slumber, the soothing voice of her girlfriend was rousing her mind awake.

Blinking with bleary and heavy eyes, Kira turned towards her girlfriend and gave her a kiss. Smiling into the kiss she spoke with a slightly husky and sleepy voice. “Morning Miwa, where’s Nel?”

Miwa looked into the silvery eyes of her girlfriend and sighed in contentment. “She had to leave early for work, she said something about an emergency.”

The three were all in a relationship with a mutual basis. There was no one person in charge, well, maybe in bed, but that’s another story. Each of the three girls, Kirabris, Miwa, and Nelyss all loved each other, and had been together since their school days.

“Mmm. It’s been what? 6 years since I was kicked out and Nel lost her parents? I can’t believe it’s been 6 years.” Kira laid her head back on the pillow and felt Miwa’s hand brushing against her cheek.

“What brought that up, babe?” Kira isn’t one to reminisce that often, so Miwa was slightly puzzled at her lover’s statement.

“I don’t know. I felt like I had a dream about something, but I can’t remember what it was, so I think my mind started sifting through memories and trying to connect anything to the dream.”

Miwa let out a stifled giggle. Kira could be very good at rationalising, but her mind was very weird and didn’t follow conventional thought patterns often found in humans. She excelled at multitasking, a skill they have yet to find the limit of, and has become somewhat of a game between Miwa and Nel.

“Funnily enough, I don’t think one of us has left before Nelly in these past 6 years. I still remember her parents reaction’s to realising their daughter wasn’t just gay, but in a relationship with two other women.”

Kira thought for a second before a mischievous smile was plastered on her face. “You two better keep my daughter happy, if not I have a whole selection of guns in the basement!”

Miwa laughed at Kira’s impersonation of Nelly’s father. It was a comedic sight, as he had obviously prepared that speech for the eventuality when his daughter brought home a boy. That didn’t go according to plan, and everyone in the room sort of just looked at him as realisation dawned on his face.

Kira rolled over and reached for her phone as Miwa saw an opening, wrapping her arms around Kira’s waist. Kira turned her head and raised an eyebrow, only to be met with a half cocky half seductive smirk. Rolling her eyes at her girlfriend’s obvious attempt at seduction, she turned her attention back to the phone.

[Kirabear: Nel when do you think you’re home today?]

Kirabear? Kira raised an eyebrow at her new nickname in the group chat. She could hear Miwa’s giggling behind her and she knew her girlfriends had conspired against her. That sickeningly sweet nickname was the hallmark of Nel.

[Nelons: Around an hour or two]

[Nelons: ...Really Miwa? Are we still doing the “haha Nelyssa has big boobs” joke?]

Miwa’s giggling has turned into full on laughter. Nel was the sweet one with honeyed words. Miwa was the temptress trickster who always plays pranks, while Kira was, well, Kira. They never really pinned her down, as she somewhat had two personalities, without being clinically schizophrenic. One moment she was a mix between Nel and Miwa, but the next she had this aura of authority. A dignified woman who stands above the rest. The girls thought it was just Kira’s repressed side from her strict upbringing in the upper class, but they weren’t sure. She held a lot of secrets.

[Kirabear: Sweetie I gotta go. There’s someone who’s going to get thoroughly “punished”.]

[Nelons: Ooooh, save some for me.]

[Miwa: Oh? You want to get punished by Kira? Is this a new kink, Nelly?]

[Nelons: Kira. Punish her some extra please.]

Putting down her phone, Kira turned around towards Miwa. “Why do you have a normal name?”

“Because I’m just too good for nicknames?” Miwa smiled innocently at Kira, while cold sweat was running down her back. She knew she was in trouble, and Kira’s “punishment” often rendered her body incapacitated. Even worse, Nelly was probably going to join in once she’s home. ‘Haah. No rest for the wicked.’ She thought.

 

##

 

“Kira, I think she’s had enough.” Nelyssa let go of Miwa’s arms. When she came home she jumped straight into bed with her girlfriends and joined the punishment sessions. Holding Miwa down while Kira made her squirm.

“Hm, maybe you’re right. We should get started on lunch anyways.” Kira gave Miwa a tender kiss, before turning to her adorable Nel and plastered tiny kisses all over her face. Eliciting ticklish giggles from the girl.

[Soul Extraction initialised. 1%]

“Huh? Nel, did you hear that?” Kira looked at Nel who only tilted her head in confusion. “Hear what?” 

‘Maybe I was just hearing things, or it was just a sound from another place.’ Kira thought before shaking off the weirdness of the situation. “Nothing, must have just been in my head or something.”

Kira left Nel to help Miwa into the shower, while she went to make lunch in the kitchen. ‘Hmm. What to make today?’ She hummed in her head as she looked into the refrigerator and the cabinets. Deciding on making butter fried ham and cheese sandwiches and a salad, she prepared the food while the girls were taking a shower.

A short while later the food was done, and Miwa and Nelyssa came into the kitchen drooling at the smell. “It smells delicious, I’m so glad we can leave all the cooking to Kira.” Miwa spoke her thoughts while walking like a feline on the hunt, preying the food on the table.

Kira and Nel chuckled at Miwa’s behaviour, looking at the goofy girl with warm smiles. “Well I do agree, it looks and smells delicious.” Nel walked up to Kira giving her a peck on the cheek before sitting down to eat.

‘Haah, I can never believe how lucky I am to have these girls in my life.’ Kira was looking at her lovers before her thoughts started thinking back to the dreams she’s had lately. She hasn’t remembered anything she’s dreamt about, but there’s something that keeps nagging in the back of her mind.

She looked back at her lovers before getting dizzy, and her consciousness fading rapidly. The last thing she saw was Miwa’s panicked face before hitting the floor.

##

 

‘Where?’ Kira was floating around in something she couldn’t quite describe. It was like it sometimes was a raging but soothing ocean. Sometimes a cold but familiar void, with hints of lightning in her peripheral vision, but whenever she turned her head or eyes to look, the lightning moved with her. Sometimes it was an endless tundra of eternal ice, with crystallised flowers in different shades and hues of blue. Sometimes it was all of the above at the same time.

Time seemed endless, her ego, her sense of self was there, but also not there. Like there was something superimposed on her sense of self, keeping her focus on the familiar ever changing sceneries that felt like home. Yes, home. She let her mind drift along her home, as she slowly fell asleep. The few last seconds of her lucidity she swore she saw a woman in the distance, smiling warmly and saying something. Kira didn’t comprehend, but her subconscious would remember.

 

“KIRA!” ‘Mmm, what?’ The first thing Kira heard was someone screaming her name. Someone? ‘No, that’s not right? There was nobody where I was. Where I was? Where were I? Another dream?’ Kira was confused, but the entire ordeal was locked away in her mind, as if eons were simply sealed, and her mind was back to the moment she lost consciousness after looking at Miwa and Nel.

“What happened?” Kira looked at the worried faces of her lovers. Miwa looked at Nel before looking seriously at Kira’s face. “You just fell. You didn’t trip, you just, collapsed. Like a marionette who had it’s strings cut. How are you feeling?”

Kira looked over at Nel, squeezing her hand. “I’m feeling fine? How long was I out?” Nel squeezed back and forced a smile. “Just a few minutes sweetie.” 

‘Just a few minutes? No that’s not right, but why isn’t it right?’ Kira was confused, and as she asked herself what happened, she heard a sound playing, as something appeared in her field of view.

[Soul extraction 100%, extracting soul]

[Error: Soul extraction rejected. Entity ‘Kirabris’ soul rejecting extraction without non-registered souls ‘Miwa’ and ‘Nelyss’]

[Calculating…]

[Solution found. Extracting and registering entities ‘Miwa’ and ‘Nelyss’]

[Solution accepted, soul extraction commencing.]

Kira looked at the rapidly incoming, something, about a soul extraction, before turning to her lovers. From the look on their faces, she wasn’t the only one. They all looked at each other, and for the second time today, Kira lost consciousness.

6