Akane
1.1k 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My name is Yuuki Kirisaki I was born in 2002 and lived in Japan with my older sister who has cared for me ever since our parents died. My sister was older than me in about 3 years she was the one who became my best friend and was the perfect sister I've ever had. Akane Kirisaki, my sister was the one who worked for us so that we won't suffer from poverty despite the fact it was hard for A teenager like her. Whenever I asked her if she was alright she will only nod and gave me a smile as usual. 

I knew someday the things I had avoided would come..

"Ahn~♡︎"

But I didn't expect it to be quickly.

"har...der...~! ♡︎"

Even with the thick wall, I Could hear Akane's moan... It hurts.

I wanna die...

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Months ago

"Yuuki~ Come out and let's eat breakfast."

I heard my sister shouted outside. But I realized that something was up so I quickly stand up and put the headphones on my neck. 

Weird... Why would she want me to come outside? 

Normally She would just come into my room and feed me herself. but right now was an exception. 

I reached the doorknob and step outside of the room. 

I saw my sister settling the foods, and was humming a song as usual. I watched her as she was getting ready for dinner. after finishing up. my sister met my eyes and smiled back. 

I was stunned and panic a little as I thought of something... I could feel my heart tightened and my eyes widened. 

It was the first time I've ever... seen her smile like that...

But it's not the reason why my heart tightened for a moment. 

It's the thought of her being with someone else... 

Yes... I was in love with her...

"What's the occasion Akane?" 

I looked at her with my cold expression as usual. Her face saddened when she saw my expression as she removed her apron and place it above the refrigerator. 

"Well... we'll see that later. We should eat first since we have a guest coming afterwards."

"And you should call me Akane-nii, how long do I need to tell you about i—" 

"We're not biological siblings."

She pouted and walk closer to me. I was taller than before, that she only had reached my head if I kneel. She extended her right hand to my head in an attempt to pat me but her hands can only reach on my shoulder.

"You're getting taller again and handsome too soon there would be many girls who'll surrounded you." 

What does she mean?

What's in your mind Akane? do you really want to shoo me away? 

I looked down and didn't want to meet her eyes, as my bangs fall and precisely covered my eyes.

after knowing she can't pat without me kneeling. her hands reached my face brushing the bangs that covered my eyes when the thought rushes to my mind.

"Hey, what's wrong? You look sad, what happened?"

When She Take a closer look at my face, her brows furrowed and her voice softened. I grasp her hand away from my face and smiled notifying her I'm alright. but my eyes tell otherwise. she's about to open her mouth, to say something. but I stopped her by shaking my head. she knew. that's why her eyes widened and she was speechless standing on the spot.

I walked towards the table and sat on a chair. I look at her back since I couldn't see what expression she's making so I began eating the food she made. in seconds I kept glancing at her. she was still dazed. so I halted and move from my chair to approach her.

"Are you planning on doing that for the whole day? I would just go to my room if you're not eating with me."

"You can go to your room now."

I stared at her. I really hope that she means it, 'cause I knew it would hurt.

I began walking towards my room and didn't glance at her one last time. I knew if I do that, I'll realize how the chances for me would be wasted. 

"Is this really it?"

I mumbled under my breath. and closed my eyes as I walk past her

Even so, I didn't stop and comes into my room. 

After closing the door. 

I let my body fall in front of the door. And grips my hair in frustration. As tears burst out... I clenched my chest, due to the pain.

I grits my teeth altogether. 

it hurts... 

How long does it need to heal for me?

why can't we be together

my heart's stinging...

3