Madara Uchiha?!
199 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Waaa a loud cry of a baby can be Heard in the room.

So handsome

I bet he will be handsome in the future

Its unfortunate his mom died will giving birth to him, Alex looked at his dead mom and couldn't suppress his cry even though he didn't acknowledge her as his mom

The nurse went to the father and told him: it's alright you still have her baby.

Then the doctor came and told the father which' name is Richard: so what do u want to name him?

Richard looked at the doctor and said: M-Madara Uchiha.

Good name good name

Then richard stood up and left the hospital, the doctor ran behind Richard to tell him when he will get Madara.

He saw Richard in a pool of blood dead.

Thus they sent Madara to an orphanage.

7 Years Later...

Madara eyes started dropping blood and it started hurting, the caretaker of the orphanage looked at Madara and asked: W-why are your eye's dropping blood?!

She looked at Madara and saw his eyes change to a blood colored eyes with 1 jade inside it.

You unlocked your quirk Madara the caretaker said and continued: we will go to the doctor to check on it alright?

Madara nodded his head.

She knew that Madara's Mature for his age and he Dosen't speak if not spoken to.

In the doctor's office..

The doctor looked at the kid that had an mature presence sighed and said: you unlocked 2 quirks 1 is the eye quirk and second an mysterious energy in you.

So what are you gonna name them? The doctor asked Madara

The eye quirk I'll name it Sharingan and the energy I'll name it chakra.

Good names. The doctor said

After a few minutes speaking with the doctor

Madara went to do something and the caretaker went back to the orphanage.

Meanwhile Madara...

I finnaly unlocked the Sharingan Madara said excitedly in his heart

System can you show me my stats?

(P.S. If your confused yes Madara had his system since birth.)

Ding

Host: Madara Uchiha

Age: 7 years

Inventory ( can place anything in an infinite space)

Tasks (say tasks to preview):

SP (Sex points) :

Shop (Locked) :

Random skill roll ( 100 SP):

(It can have skills or clothes or weapons)

Worlds: (locked)

Skills:

Sharingan (1 jade)

Chakra: Infinite

Hmm good system do I get a starter gift?? Madara asked the system

"ding, yes every time you go to a world you get a started gift".

Hm ok how do I claim it?

"Ding, just say claim"

Claim

Ding, Congratulations on opening a starter gift and getting, Madara's full costume, plus his weapon ( the fan thing for Uchiha if u don't know what I mean I forgot it's name)

Wow that's what I need for the academy. Madara said in his heart, then he closed the system panel.

Right now Madara is trying to find an rich family to place genjustu on them to adopt me, then a few years later I'll send the dad to death and take his wife no I don't hate the orphanage but half of my system is about sexual interactions so I get the points before I start school from my adoptive mother.

A few minutes later I see a beautiful women that is in her 30's but she looks beautiful and a man in his 35's.

I place genjustu on them to make it seem that they wanted to adopt me, we talked and they agreed to adopt him.

We went back to the orphange, the orphange caretaker was surprised I meet someone that wants to adopt me, after a while they adopted me and went to his new home.

He thought to himself on the way to his new home: this how my new life will begin.

6