Chapter 1-Let The Journey Begin.
295 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Feynapotter Kingdom, Feynapotter City, 26 July 1131.

A family of 3 was having breakfast in a luxury dining room.
"Auden, you're coming with me to Dunbar Estate today to join the army, I hope you remember." said the middle-aged man.
The middle-aged man had brown hair and deep green eyes. When you look at him, you can feel his irresistible authority. This man is Earl Esmond Hawarde.
"Yes, I remember Lord Father." said young man.
This young man looked to be around 15-16 years old. He had brown hair and deep green eyes just like his father. However, unlike his father, he gave people a calm impression.
"I don't understand why you're in such a hurry. Auden is still young." said the beautiful middle-aged woman.
This woman has brown hair like the others, but her eyes are blue. This woman is Countess Harley Hawarde.
"I took part in my first battle when I was his age."
"You don't have to worry, Lady Mother. Besides, I almost digested Lawyer potion."
"I know, but can't I worry about my child?"
"Don't worry, I don't plan on sending Auden to the front lines before he becomes Barbarian. Besides, you know the army is a good acting place for Barbarian."
"Yes yes I know. I'll just miss little Auden."
"Don't worry, Lady Mother, I'll try to write as much as I can. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll go to my room and get ready."
"Okay, we'll be leaving in an hour. Finish your preparations."
"Okay, Lord Father."


'It's been 16 years since I came to this world . My old life now feels like it was someone else's life. It took me three years to find out what world I was in in the first place. Since I was born half Lawyer, they started my education at an early age. If you say why you were born half  Lawyer, the reason is my family. My father is Sequence 6 Baron of Corruption and my mother is Sequence 7 Lucky One. Therefore, the pathway I could choose was predetermined. The Black Emperor pathway is not bad. Since I was a lawyer in my former life, this pathway is quite suitable for me. However, there are 2 problems, one small and one big. Small problem is this pathway's divine form a curly haired baboon. Frankly, this is very embarrassing. I don't plan to release this form so easily even when I become a high rank. Coming to the big problem, in order for me to be in Sequence 0, I will have to be enemies with the royal family. After all, the Castiya family holds one of the Sequence 1 Hand of Orders. I'm not sure if they're holding this as a sealed item or as an angel. Anyway, my plans for these can be implemented as of today.

'But it's a pity that I don't have any cheats. The only cheat I have is to be born into a rich and good family.

'There is one more interesting issue though. I remember every detail about the book, but I'm still not corrupted. After all, knowing about cosmos and above sequence before becoming an angel is enough to be corrupted. I guess we could call it my cheat. But I instinctively know that if I pass on what I know to others, the situation is bad.

'But having money and status makes things pretty easy in the beginning. And I'm not reckless like Roselle. If I keep my ego in check, it is very difficult for me to be corrupted. In Roselle's case, though, the great men do have some influence. Zaratul and Adam have used Roselle more than once. Also, it's hard to believe that Mother Goddess of Depravity didn't have a hand in finding that desolate island. By chance, they will find a shipwreck and a map of that island will emerge from this shipwreck. There's no way this wasn't planned. It is also a great coincidence that they entered Abyys on the way back from that island. You shouldn't believe in coincidences in this world.

'There is no need to think about these situations for now. After big guys want to do something, it's hard to resist them. But only with the help of other big guy can you save yourself. There is no need to doubt the intelligence of big guys. After all, there is no way someone who has reached that level is stupid. If they weren't cunning, they would have said goodbye to us long ago. If you want to stay on top in this world, you have to learn to be cunning. I feel like I'm playing a hell level game. *Sigh*'

"Young Master, Earl is calling you." 

Hearing him being addressed, Auden shook unnecessary thoughts from his mind. The caller was a black-haired woman in her early 20s. This woman was quite beautiful. Her name is Matilda, Auden's personal maid. This person has been serving Auden for 4 years. Besides being a maid, she is also responsible for his protection. Matilda's grandfather was a loyal knight of the previous generation Earl Hawarde. That is why Matilda was entrusted with the safety of the heir. 

"I am coming Matilda."

Accompanied by Matilda, Auden headed out of the estate. 

'I will miss Matilda's existence. After all, when someone accompanies you for 4 years, you get used to that person's presence.'

"Are you going to miss me, Matilda?" said Auden humorously. This is one of Auden's rare mischiefs. He likes to tease this cool beauty type woman.

"Surely you're jesting, Young Master." a small smile appeared on the corner of her mouth as she said that.

"Take care of yourself Matilda. And thanks for taking care of me for 4 years. You are a good friend."

"You too, Young Master. It is my honor to be your friend." 

After a little chat, they arrived at the estate's door. At the entrance, the Earl and the countess await Auden's arrival.

"You came."

"Yes, Lord Father."

After a brief greeting with the Earl as usual, Auden turned to the Countess.

"Lady Mother, I'm leaving. Take care of yourself."

Red-eyed Countess hugged Auden tightly.

"Be careful while you're there. You don't have to be a hero. Put your own safety first. Don't forget to write to me. I love you."

"I will, Lady Mother. I love you, too."

"Let's go."

"Okay Lord Father."

Thus Auden's Journey start.

0