Chapter 2
2.7k 3 85
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~ Just as Diana was disappearing ~

''It's good that she finally got reborn, I don't think I could stop myself from taking her any longer'' Alani says as she walks to her favorite place so she could sit down, the Gazebo that overlooks everything in her space.

''The fact that she chose this form without knowing before we even talked about her liking futas is quite ironic, it's like she felt what she wanted by instinct'' The goddess finishes as she sits down.

The goddess just sits there looking at the scenery for what seems a millionth time, trying to calm down her urges.

''She was quite delectable, I should've kept her for a little longer, should've stopped her from making the last wish, so the process of transferring the soul wouldn't begin. She won't have a fun beginning to her new life either, I don't think she realized that after getting out of this space, she will have all of her cognitive functions back, so all the calming ailments will go away, so she will grief, get sad, I just hope she won't fall into darkness and do something neither of us would like, I hope the new beginning will give her enough power to start and try to enjoy life again...'' Alani looks down, but even after all of this time and thinking, her god stick still hasn't gone soft.

''Ah, what the 'hell', I might as well do it before I start my selection process again''

Just as she was ready to take off her dress, so she could pleasure herself, she feels somebody entering her space uninvited. Once she knows who it is, not only does her mood sour, her dick instantly loses its hardness and there's no bulge to be seen. She's thankful for her bodys' disgust for she doesn't want her brother to see her having a hard-on. If it was her sister though, she'd just get ready, but, of course, she ain't that lucky.

''What do you want, Zeddicus, I didn't invite you here?'' Alani asks with a blank face, she hears a voice behind her answer.

''Nothing much, dear sister, any interesting playthings you've sent through?'' Zeddicus asks without being perturbed about not being invited.

''Why do you care? What, had enough of your own fun reincarnating PEOPLE?''

''Ha, hardly, but I am interested in anything my dear sisters do, but since our dear little sister is too strong for me, I've come here to inquire. So, anything interesting? And just as I was coming, a soul passed me through, care to tell me about that one? Since it's recent, I could have some fun with it and send one of my over to her'' He says, not caring one bit about the deadly look he's getting from his sister.

''Oh, that one? If you count, another one wanting to be all-powerful, so they could do anything they want in their new life, interesting, sure I can tell you''

''Ugh, why is there so many of those, can't they choose something more interesting, boring, what world did they chose? I hope it's something at least a bit better''

''Is 'My Hero Academia' better?''

''You see? That's why I don't let my playthings choose on their own, so miserably boring, it's so much more fun to just put them into a world of my own choosing with limited resources and just watching as they struggle''

''They aren't things, Zeddicus, they are people''

''Right, right, they are people to other people like them, to us? God-like beings, they are things to do with as we wish, we literally play with their souls, so they could be reborn, some just don't see that truth, dear Alani''

''Ugh... I hate you''

''Love you too, dear sister. Anyway, I am going to go. Check up on a certain new toy, she was quite smart, she played me, so I don't want to miss a lot'' And just like that he's gone.

''Oh come on, at least tell me, what she did, so I could laugh at your misery'' Alani screams at nothing.

She sits down again, now all lust-filled thoughts gone and only concern.

''It's good that I wasn't in his space, if I was, he would've known that I lied through my teeth, and if he knew that, little Diana, didn't want anything even close to being powerful, that alone would've sent my crazy brother over the edge and he would've gotten get his own metaphorical hard-on''

There's no way Alani would let Diana suffer from her crazy brother. She herself found her quite unique and interesting to talk to, she left Alani with a good first impression, if it was speed dating, Diana would be her pick, so of course, she will try to protect her as much as she can. She already gave her some more help, besides the wishes.

She looks around for a little bit while thinking about her brother and some of the bad things he could to Diana, before washing away those thoughts.

''Well, I guess it's time for another person to come, now... what should be the settings'' Alani visibly cringes ''I should really come up with a better name for that, it's like I'm playing a game, now that's a thought my brother would love to hear me say''

~ In Arendelle ~

A new house and all of the required things to live in it appear out of nowhere, but nobody pays it any mind, for them, it's like it was there the whole time. Inside we see, that it has two rooms, a living room, a kitchen and of course a bathroom, it's a modest little building, enough for two people at the least. We see a girl now with red hair in a bed, about to wake up.

Diana POV:

Ugh, my head hurts, what a weird dream, dreaming about meeting some beautiful goddess and wishes, I open my eyes and get out of bed, but the moment I do, I see that I am not in my room, I look around. I see a mirror and run to it, I gasp, my mind starts racing, I see hair that shouldn't be red, now realizing that it wasn't a dream, I really died, met a goddess, and got reborn.

My parents, Lily, I died, I truly died. Tears slide down my cheeks, I can't breathe, I will never see my parents again, never talk to my best friend. I start hyperventilating.

''Ugh'' An involuntary pained sound slips out of me.

My hand goes over my heart, it's beating wildly. I don't think a heart should beat that fast. And with that thought, everything turns black.

~ End of Chapter 2 ~

85