Chapter 11
2.5k 2 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~ Ice Castle Part 1 ~

Diana POV:

Okay. It's been several minutes since I heard Elsa finish singing from the balcony of her castle, time to get out of this hole and get in that fortress.

But first... Let's tear up my dress a little bit... For flavor... Definitely not For Elsa to see more of my curves and skin.

I can just lie and say that I got the ripped spots by making the journey here. Yeah, that's good.I raise my hands, grab the cloth on the chest area and rip it clean off in a line, now showing off my bra, to make it more believable, I tear off the left side more, coming closer to my shoulder.Then take my hands and rip random spots everywhere, that could insinuate my figure. Ripped the right part of my lower dress a little bit too much, you can see my thigh, but it's fine.

So here, I stand, before the stairs to the castle, practically half-naked... But it is what it is. Let's see if I can spite a reaction from Elsa, both from her mind and her crotch area. She's been isolated for far too long, so it shouldn't be that hard.

Narrator POV:

Diana climbs up the stairs slowly, to not slip. But seeing as her heels aren't doing it for her, she takes them off and goes barefoot.

"Chilly" She sighs out quietly when she put her feet on the ice stairs.

Now with fewer problems, she makes her way up the stairs, coming up to the big entrance, instead of knocking, she just slowly tries to open the door.

And just like she thought, it opens, quite easily too. It seems Elsa wasn't expecting anybody, at least not so soon. Otherwise, she would've frozen the door, so it'd be harder to open. Not that she ever does anything like that. People can just waltz right into this place... Diana will have to fix that.

Diana steps into the castle. Seeing the same view that Anna saw in the film. The two cases of stairs from left and right coming to the middle for another entrance.

Diana chooses the right staircase... Because right is right after all.

She makes her way to the second floor, coming up to some sort of an open corridor. Finding her target, Elsa, looking straight at her with an unreadable expression. It seems she wasn't as quiet as she thought.

Diana POV:

Okay, calm, don't move, she can't see if her target doesn't move...

"You're that girl from the coronation" I hear Elsa say... I don't know why I even had that thought.

"More, importantly, what are you doing here? And how did you make it here so fast? Why were you trying to sneak your way in? You followed me here, didn't you?" Elsa questions me repeatedly.

I simply nod, not trusting myself to speak and not say something fan girly. Elsa is right in front of me, talking to me, the best day ever.

"Why?"

Don't make me speak. The real Elsa is talking to me and I just want to squeal... Hold it in.

"... No reason?" Nailed it.

Elsa looks at me like I am a crazy person... Which I might as well be at this point.

"No reason?" She asks me the same thing, amused.

"That's right. Absolutely no reason" I'll just go with it. I say while nodding. Not the best move.Because, the very next moment, I am bent over in custody of her ice powers, like I am in a guillotine, that's made purely out of ice... Magical ice, I don't think I am getting out of this by myself.

Okay, I didn't expect that, at all. I raise my head to look at the Queen.

"Uhm... Queen Elsa?" I ask confused.

"You don't expect me to believe that, right? Saying that you have no reason behind following me? A newly-crowned Queen who escaped? A monster who was seen by everybody when she used her powers? And you also answered me when I asked if you followed me... So, the only conclusion I can come up with, is that somebody sent you here for me... Or you're just plain stupid"

Well damn, now that I hear it from somebody else, that makes a lot of sense... Wasn't my smartest move, but can't blame me for acting like a doofus in my situation.

Hmm... Get a grip, no more inner fangirling, you can do that later, in better circumstances... Let's get me out of this situation. And get myself on Elsa's good side.

"If me, sending myself after you counts, Queen Elsa, then I guess somebody did send me" I answer her calmly. Business-like.

The Queen looks at me, not believing me at all "Right... And why would a random citizen follow me up here to the mountains that should be too cold for normal people who wear barely any clothes like you..."

Elsa looks over me and my destroyed clothes, staring a little bit longer at the exposed skin. Before looking up at my eyes.

"For that matter how are you not freezing here?" Her previous staring was gone, now only seriousness left, once she realized that nobody should be up here, without warmer clothes.

I mean, it's not like I have to hide anything from her as I did with Rosa... Yeah, might as well...

"Fine... I will tell you why I followed you, your majesty" I pause to see Elsa still looking straight at me "Because I knew that you had some sort of powers the moment I saw you in the coronation and it seems to be ice powers... It's pretty by the way"

"How?" Her seriousness is still there, seemingly negating my failed attempt at a compliment, but now with curiosity mixed in.

"The same way you can command ice, I, too have powers... Except mine aren't as... Uh... Flashy"Elsa's eyes widen, she stares at me harder than before, with the bonus of a surprise.

"You... You have magic too?" She asks me, disbelief clearly being able to be heard in her voice.

"Yes, you see, I left the castle after your coronation because I couldn't stay inside of it because of my own power"

"That's why I couldn't see you" I hear the Queen quietly mutter to herself.

"Indeed" She snaps back at me from her thinking, realizing that she said it out loud, I can see she's a bit embarrassed, but she hides it pretty well.

"Anyway, my power is something akin to magic sight and magic sense. I can see and feel magic if there is any. So from the moment I got to Arendelle, I knew that somebody could use magic inside the castle... Really powerful magic, because the castle was always shrouded in an 'aura' that only I could see"

"But why couldn't you stay in the castle after my coronation?" Elsa asks interested.

"Because at the same time, your magic 'aura'... It wasn't pretty to be next to, it was completely dark, it hurt to be next to the castle, I had a headache, unlike anything I've ever felt before. So the moment your coronation was finished, I bolted out of the castle, almost fainting"

"If it's so... dark and hurtful for you to be near me... How are you here without feeling the same and why would you follow me if you knew the trouble it cost you? It's pretty stupid to harm yourself in such a way" Elsa asks me, barely any mercy in her words due to my actions.

"Simple... At first when you ran away from the castle, yes your aura was still pure dark, but along the way, it started to change. It got lighter and lighter and when you finished... Singing... It got almost as light as your beautiful dress, there are still some darker shades of blue in it, but I can actually stay close to you now, without feeling any pressure, so I followed you, to talk"

Pure lies out here, except for the part of her aura being more bearable to be around, which is what I assume happened.

"Well that's good, but why do you want to talk to me?" Elsa asks me, guarded. Doesn't seem like she liked what I told her about her magic being dark... Of course she didn't, she already thinks that she's the 'bad' one... And she didn't even listen to me saying that it became... Pure? Because of her freedom.

"A few reasons. First... You're obviously a Queen, who wouldn't want to talk to you. Second, the moment I knew that the magic aura came from you, I wanted to understand why is it so dark and if I could help. Third... You're the most beautiful woman I've seen, not gonna lie, that's the most prominent reason why I wanted to talk to you. Just now, looking at you, I am glad that I came here"

"You followed me... Because I am pretty?" Elsa asks me befuddled. Compared to me having the best day ever, she must be having the most confusing day ever. I guess I ain't making it easy.

"Yes... It's that simple. Sometimes you don't need a super, big, reason to do something.

Sometimes you just want to do something and you do it, even if it gets you into trouble"

"Thank you? I suppose..."

"You're welcome. Before I couldn't be near you, without my head hurting, but now? That you somehow got your aura under control... There's no way I wouldn't follow you. So I just want to talk"

"Okay... You still haven't answered my question of how you can be here without... Any clothes" Elsa lowers her eyes to my body again. Making me tingle inside, I like when she gazes at me. Maybe... I should've just came in my underwear, then she'd be forced to look at me no matter what... No... Subtle glances from her are way better.

"Well I might have a few abilities, one of them seems to make me not feel any cold... Or barely any"

"The cold never bothers you just like me?" Elsa asks me interested.

"Well, I wouldn't say 'never', because if it somehow got too cold, then I would feel it. Even now, I feel some of it, but it's more akin to an average winters day for other people"

I hear Elsa slightly hum at that "Why did you try to sneak in? If you wanted to 'talk' wouldn't knocking on the entrance be a better idea?" She asks me after a moment of silence.

Wait... Why did I do that again?

"Uh... I actually don't know that... A spur of the moment thing?" I say sheepishly.

Elsa stares at me, I can just feel the judgment coming off of her.

"But, by doing that, I have a great idea, your majesty" I try to turn this into my favor... The good kind.

"Oh?" Elsa slightly raises her eyebrow.

"Seeing as I am not a 'bad' person, I can say with 100% certainty that you need to freeze over the door, so nobody could enter in this place without your prior notice"

"While that isn't that bad of an idea... But who says that they aren't a 'bad' person in a situation that they were sneaking into?"

Good point...

"Good point..."

It seems my mind and my mouth accepted the duty to fuck me over at the same time. Hate it when it does that.

"You're not even going to refute that?" The Queen asks with amusement taking over her stoic expression again.

"No, wasn't the best move to sneak into a place that was built in mere seconds by somebody that has powers that could beat armies... Plus that being a place of a Queen... So while I can say that it was a 'bad' idea, it wasn't me doing it out of malice, I am just curious about your existence since in Arendelle you're the only one that has magic... Other than me, so my excitement of this situation clouded my better judgment and now we are here"

That's technically true... There are those trolls, somewhere. Which I can trace back and find them because of a very neat trick... That being Anna and her having some memory wipe magic cast on her by them, because of the previous headache, I thought that I might be seeing things. But now that I think about it, it was more like an aura, just as Elsa has... But, extremely weaker... It's either that Elsa is in a league of her own, or that memory wipe spell or whatever it is, is just super weak... For now, I will take the former. I like the thought of Elsa being all-powerful.

And also saying that her sister has an aura of magic surrounding her because of her accident in their childhoods, might not be the best thing to say... It might just get me killed or something.There's a brief silence, Elsa thinking about something. Before she looks at me and nods.

"Okay, so, what is it that you want to talk about? Seeing as you don't hold any bad ill towards me, because you also have powers, I can also trust you a little bit because of that. And you don't seem to be scared of me at all, even if you're locked in place by my ice... Why aren't you struggling anyways? It's like you... Like it?" Elsa finishes confused, looking at me and sometimes glancing towards my body.

"It's more like 'I know that I can't do anything against this, so I might as well accept it' deal. I have no strong powers like you, so I am stuck here until you release me"

"I guess that makes sense... Still, I think that anybody else would try to at least get out of it... If only a little" Elsa is not fully convinced by my explanation.

... Should I tell her, that I kinda love this situation? Me 'tied' up in place while the Queen gazes upon my body... Let's not drool...

I don't think that's a good idea. Being labeled as weird by the Queen at our first meeting isn't a thing that I want happening.

"You aren't scary in any way, besides maybe I would struggle... If it were anybody else that had me in this situation. I know that you won't hurt me" I say confidently.

"Yeah? And how do you know that?"

"Because you don't get anything out of it. And you're also a Queen... But the biggest point? It's because of how your 'aura' worked. It wasn't dark because you were mean or evil, it was because you were... I guess sad and angry would be the best description. Both for the same reason and that's your powers. The moment you let yourself go and got this 'freedom' your aura changed into a pretty and safe-feeling blue, yes there is still some darkness, but it's small, so in conclusion... If I understand correctly, you feel happy because you finally got to use your locked-up powers... And if I can be an outlet for that? I am happy to help" I finish smiling at the Queen.

Elsa looks at me, then raises her eyes to my hair "I guess some folklores aren't true"

"Hehe, I guess it isn't"

"And? What are we going to talk about?" Elsa states while making herself an ice throne and sits down... It seems she's not thinking of releasing me... Well, I won't ask for it, we will see how long you can hold me here.

I know what has happened to her... But asking such things at our first encounter isn't a good idea. So I might as well talk about myself. Maybe it will help her to relax in my presence. Even if she agreed to talk to me, she's still on defense. We can't have that, now can we?

"It doesn't matter, we can talk about anything you want. Doesn't matter how minuscule it is, have anything to ask me?"

Elsa looks at me, shakes her head in what I assume is exasperation "So, you come here to talk and don't even have anything important to ask?"

"Well, I do... But you wouldn't answer such things, now would you?"

"Try me"

"Fine..." Let's fake her out, by starting seriously but ending it with a joke question "Why... Is it that you have..." Elsa leans in a bit in waiting "A need to take off your gloves when you took the orb and scepter during the coronation?"

Elsa's mouth opens because she was prepared to say something... But she finally registered the question, now just blankly staring back at my smug face. She deeply sighs. Looks at me, seeing that I am waiting for an answer. Realizing that, she finally says.

"I don't know... But I think it was for the ceremony to be fully completed"

"That is one stupid rule... What difference does it make? Oh, no, I touched the ceremonial objects with a glove, no, how horrible, it's the end of the world. That is just pure idiocy" I say... rant aloud. Elsa looks at me with pure amusement dawning on her perfect face.

"I do agree"

"... I hope you remove that rule when you get back to ruling Arendelle and many more useless laws"

"I'll think about it"

"Good enough" I'd shrug if I could.

There's silence again, I turn my head to the side... As best as I can in such a position and look around the place a little, seeing the intricate architecture of the castle, the fact that she did this in mere moments, is just mind-boggling. It looks amazing.

While I look around, from the corner of my eyes, I can see Elsa checking me out, I don't think she even tries to hide it anymore either. Because when I turned to look at her, she didn't stop. Under her intense gaze, I start to fidget a little and rub my thighs together. That action seems to snap Elsa out of her staring.

"So, 'Crimson Rose', 'Scarlet Angel', 'Bloody Devil' and 'Killer of Hearts'... Interesting names for one person"

Seriously...

"How?"

"In the celebration party, I overheard a few people talk about your red hair, the people outside of Arendelle shouted and were afraid about you being a great evil and such, and you being allowed in the coronation ceremony pretelling that you're a bad omen waiting to happen, I, too, had the false judgment of it, because while it's fascinating to look at, it was a symbol for evil after all. But then I heard my people, just disagreeing completely with such statements, saying how great, the 'Scarlet Angel' is, how kind she is, along those lines other names for you were passed around. But it seems you became something close to a legend... a myth because you just disappeared for months"

"...Was Princess Anna with you during that?"

Elsa looks perplexed at the question, but she nods.

Haah... Great, now both of the sisters know my names, I will never get rid of them now. Once I left Rosa's Park, it got the most traction in one day that the establishment has seen, With everybody having the same question.

Why has the 'Scarlet Angel' quit... Of course at that point Rosa was set, her other barmaids had skills close to mine, so she was fine, but I was still huge... Mascot? So some loyal customers that were mine, stopped visiting the place. It doesn't matter in the grand scheme of all things, but they started to spread rumors that I was mistreated, or that I was not appreciated, and many other things.

And I also became a ghost story...

Because of the 3 months I spent going from my little house to the mountains, barely anybody saw me, only on some nights could they see me... Buying a door, carrying a shovel...

So I became a myth, how crazy is that. No wonder that red hair was hailed as an evil symbol, in mere weeks somebody can become a myth, a ghost story, because people talk out of their ass... So the color red being a bad thing isn't that far-fetched.

"Well... I worked in an inn as a barmaid, I was quite popular, at first nobody visited the place I worked at, because... The evil symbol and all that, but with great ideas and an even better boss, we got people to come and in mere months, I got different names, but then I just quit because it felt repetitive and I didn't want to do it anymore and just like that, I became what you call me. A myth, a passing legend"

"Interesting... I also heard that you put some nobleman into a prison cell for quite a while, how'd that happen?" Elsa asks relaxed.

"Oh, that? No big deal, he paid off somebody to vandalize my home that I didn't really live in at that period of time, I used to have my own room in the inn, so I stayed there. So I caught him myself and because he couldn't out-bribe me and my boss... He's still there"

"That's... All types of weird... How'd you catch him?" Elsa asks puzzled.

"Because nobody except the private clients had any idea of where I actually lived. I live quite far away from anybody. In a very small house enough for one-two people. We had something that we'd call 'VIP Time', I had the most of clients out of any other maid, but it cost quite a lot, so mostly only nobles were my clients, and I only told 4 of those clients where I lived... And you already know one of the names that I really don't like... 'Killer of Hearts' that came from me rejecting any advances from any man that wanted me, so that noble 'took' revenge on my house for it because he couldn't handle, me not being with him. So I used that against him and got him put into the prison"

"Ugh... What, did they say that they are your true love after seeing you for the first time and without knowing you, try to propose or something?" Elsa asks irritated... I guess Anna still told her about Hans, good, my running into her made no disturbances to the plot.

"Most of them yes, some of them were my regulars, so after a while, they tried to get my attention. But, it doesn't seem that anybody realized that the moment somebody wanted me, they would be ignored in that area completely. It was done on purpose, by me"

"Oh, why's that?" Elsa asks intrigued.

Hmm... She did ogle at my body now and then... Yeah, I think she won't be against it all and if she will be, it won't be done with much conviction. In fact, let's try something.

"For the same reason as you"

Me saying that made Elsa confused... The most she has been during this encounter.

"What... Do you mean?"

I stare at her eyes intensely, then slowly, very slowly, move my eyes down, gazing at her chest area for a hot minute, then going down even lower, to her stomach, look up at her eyes for a second, then go back down, to her crotch, there's a little bump there, doesn't seem like her dress is good enough to hide it even when she's flaccid. I might need to make her wear pants or something. I don't want anybody seeing that... It's for me only and future women when we get to that point.

My gaze at her crotch area for a longer time made Elsa twitch a little bit. And after that, I came back to looking at her eyes. And finally, say what I meant so that Elsa could fully understand.

"I don't want a gentleman, nobleman, or any kind of man... What I want is a fairer gender. I want another woman, a beautiful woman by my side and... I am aiming high" I say without pause, gazing back at Elsa's eyes without breaking contact.

We stay staring at each other for what seems, hours. Elsa is the first one to break it.

"That's... great and all, but how is that the 'same' as me?" Elsa asks defensively.

"Oh? Was I mistaken?" I ask innocently.

"Yes... Yes, you were" She remarks with faux confidence, which's soon to be shattered.

"Right... Then why aren't you disgusted that I like women?"

Elsa blinks at that statement, opens her mouth, closes it, and repeats it a few times.

"I just understand you, doesn't mean I like women myself" Elsa finally says, but it's way too weak for a Queen.

"Right... Then why was the Queen looking at my exposed skin, like a wolf looks at a sheep?"

And again, Elsa is speechless... But she gets over it faster than before. And her gaze gets colder, more stoic, more... evil. That transition left me speechless instead.

She stands up from her seat... What's happening? Did I go too far? Have I said something wrong? What the fuck is going on?

She walks closer to me, making me look up at her now, she staring at me like I am nothing but prey... Prey to be used... I know that right now isn't the time... But the way she's looking at me right now is making me feel things that I didn't think I'd feel today.

"The Queen was looking at your skin because you can't dress properly"

"It got ripped while I was following you" I try to say.

"Then because you aren't careful enough... And besides, I was looking at it, because it was there"

Ouch...

However that is correct, with the wishes I made, anybody that would be in my situation would be stared at, she was alone for most of her life, especially in her teens, when hormones go crazy, so with the added 'lustful' status... She has probably masturbated more than the original Elsa has in her life... So if it was any other girl, she'd look anyways, it's not because she might like women, it may only be because she's horny most of the time... But...

"Even so... The fact that you even looked at a woman like this, no matter who it is, be it me or somebody else, means that you at least have a subconscious idea of liking females, so no matter what, I am right. You are the same as me, your HIGHNESS" I stare back at her with defiance. That statement of just because I was here, might've hurt my pride a little bit more than I expected.

Elsa raises an eyebrow, then moves her hands a little and the device holding me spins around, actively doing the same to me. I stare at an ice wall confused.

"Wh-"

"Eeek" I get interrupted by a squeak leaving my mouth involuntarily, because of a loud and hard smack against one of my ass cheeks.

Queen Elsa is... spanking me? This escalated real quick... It went 1,2,10. I mean I ain't going to complain... But why?

I try to look behind me, but with how I am forced in place, I can't do it.

"Uugh" I let out a muffled groan with another slap.

"You shouldn't talk back to a Queen like that" Elsa finally says.

Really, because I defied her, she's punishing me... That is so hot... I forgot the little detail of making her more controlling... Hehehe.

"Queen Elsa... You like women and there's nothing you can do about it" I insist.

I hear Elsa chuckle darkly. That chuckle gets cut off of by a hard smack making me squeal out loud.

That one hurt... It really hurt, it hurt good, making tears start forming in my eyes.

"So... Dare to defy me again?" Elsa asks me.

"I am not defying you in any way, Queen, I am saying only the truth" I continue insisting.What I expect, doesn't come, making me confused and a little bit needy, so I unconsciously shake my hips for Elsa, which only made Elsa lightly hold me by my hips roughly, to hold it in place. Then I hear ice forming... Wait... ice?

I look at a shiny piece of ice to the side of the wall, that can reflect the image slightly back, like a bad mirror.

And my eyes widen, to see Elsa having made a paddle of ice... How does she know about that? Can it really only be imagination?

Could Elsa with full inhibitions have asked Gerda for risque literature? I can't imagine such a scene... But I hope that's what happened, I will have to ask later... But for now, Elsa breaks me away from my thoughts by speaking.

"Well 'Crimson Rose' you might have been right after all. I just might like women... But now... Let's make your posterior as close as possible to be the same color as your hair"

She says as she fondles my butt cheek, ripping off the last of the already ruined cloth, leaving my ass naked to her beautiful blue eyes, before hitting me hard with the paddle.

My last thoughts while screaming...

I am going to love all of this, so, so god damn much.

~ End of Chapter 11 ~

75