Chapter 16
1.9k 4 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~ Great Thaw. The finale ~

Narrator POV:

Prince Hans walks through the door, inside the cell that the crimson-haired girl was laying, still unconscious, seeing that, he leaves the room and after a few minutes comes back, this time carrying a bucket full of water.

He walks closer to the girl, lifts the bucket over her head, and turns it to the side, splashing water all over her, the girl suddenly jolts awake in a startled manner, spinning her head to each side a few times in confusion.

Finally getting her bearings, she looks around the place, seeing that she's inside a dark cell, barely any light in the room, the window, and a few torches is all that brightness that the cell has.

As she was looking around, she heard metal clinking noises, she looked down, it's where the sound was coming from, to see that she was chained, just like Elsa had been in the movie. Finally, she looks up to the prince.

"Well, good morning to you too, waking up to a face full of water is not something I do very often, but it's hardly the worst way to wake up. So... To what do I owe the pleasure?" Diana asks Hans cheerfully like she wasn't a prisoner, but a guest. Which she was, it's Elsa's castle after all.

"I don't know why you were in that ice castle, but that doesn't matter right now. Do you know where Princess Anna and Queen Elsa might be right now?"

Diana blinks a few times "Ah... Hello, hello, I just woke up, how would I know where she is right now? Though I do know where the Queen's dream counterpart just was, before you rudely woke me up, so I could tell you that, if you're interested" And she just makes fun of him, trying to ignore the headache that's starting up, due to the magic aura that Hans had before, having increased in size and also darkness. She will have to trace the source of that later, finally having an opportunity to use one of her... more 'active' powers.

"I see... Then answer me this at least, why were you there in the first place, since your whole story was a hoax, therefore the reason of making her a 'follower' of yours is not true" Hans asks the girl.

The girl goes silent for a few moments, before answering the prince.

"I followed her, out of sheer curiosity" She answers in a half-true and a half-lie.

"Curiosity?"

"Well yeah? The just-coronated Queen was running away from HER castle and I couldn't just pass something so interesting up, so I followed"

Hans stares at the girl in silence, mulling over his own thoughts, thinking that she won't get anything from her, he starts leaving.

"Okay, well I have places to be, somebody will bring you scheduled meals, the first one will be a little bit later"

"Sure, big guy, go get them... Wherever it is that you need to be"

"What?"

The girl pauses in thought, right... Nobody would get 'modern lingo' here, even if it's low level... Should she introduce some? What to teach the people? What to ignore while doing so? Questions for later.

"Nothing, have a good day" She answers.

Hans nods and goes to the door, but he gets stopped again by the girl.

"Oh and Elsa was inside a forest with me, we were having a snowball fight... It was quite an enjoyable activity... You know... While it lasted... Before it started to rain WATER from above..."

"Oh... Sorry?" He says and leaves the room.

"The fuck is sorry supposed to accomplish in this situation, ugh..." The girl mutters quietly to herself.

Diana POV:

Well, I guess I will be doing a lot of waiting. I can't break out of here as Elsa did with her ice powers, but I don't mind it all that much, to be honest. I had a few hectic days, weeks even, training for the mountain climbs, planning things out, getting anxious over all of it. The first rest of any kind that I had during the time was me having sex for the first time and we spent most of the night awake for that.

So I am quite tired, both mentally and physically, plus, my head hurts, at first it was because of the 'aura' from Hans, now it's my jaw that hurts, did he have to knock the shit out of me, seriously... Rest would be great.

This will all end soon and then I can try my hardest to get myself into that sweet icy heart of the Queen, so I might as well rest now, while I still can, my role in this is over anyway, even if I could break out, what would I do? Help Anna? Olaf and Kristoff has that covered. Deal with Hans? Then Elsa might not have enough of 'true' love for her sister, due to the intense situation that they were in. So I will just sit... lay and relax.

Let's try to sleep, maybe I will get another dream about Elsa since the snowball fight was fantastic... Unfortunately, I stood no chance... As she just made herself a chair, build a dome of ice around her, and kept magically throwing snowballs at me, it took me enough time to try and throw one, when she had already done a dozen of them...

So basically it was me just running away from multiple medium-sized balls of hard compacted snow, trying to hit me with high accuracy, as if she was an expert hunter, prying for her prey. I don't think it was a snowball fight by that point. But an 'ice the red-head' target.

Well, let's go to sleep until my food gets here and Elsa comes to release me, though I can't wait to ask her how everything went down since some events have changed because of my interference, I wonder if Anna even got locked inside a room doomed to freeze this time and Olaf saving her with the fire-place. Maybe Elsa found her before Kristoff handed Anna over to Hans... Well, I could speculate more and more, but the future will answer all that I want to know.

Now then... '1 Elsa', '2 Elsas', '3 Elsas', '4 Elsas'...

Okay, that's not helping, after the great time we had, I can only imagine the multiple Elsas ganging up on me... I would continue imagining that scene... It would help me get myself off... IF MY HANDS WEREN'T LOCKED INSIDE THESE METAL THINGS... Fuck.

Okay, let's try something different '1 Hans', '2... Hans-i? Hans-es? Hans-eses?' Ah, whatever, I am disgusted by thinking about him anyways and screw his name or at least the plural version of his name.

Should I try Olaf? '1 Olaf', '2 Olafs', '3 Olafs', '4 Olafs', '5 Olafs'...

Narrator POV

Unknowingly, the girl has fallen asleep, going back to dreamland, even if her mind was going strong, her body was exhausted, so it gave in, to its desire for proper rest.

while the girl sleeps, after an hour or so, a meal is brought to her, but she doesn't get waken up like before, Hans has ordered one of his more trusted people to deliver the food, but instead, it was the insulted goon, 'volunteering' for the job after Hans left the place. He did it so he could eat the food in front of her.

But now she's sleeping, he'd like to forcefully awake her by shouting, but he had a better idea of not waking her up at all, this way she won't get any food... He seems to have forgotten that he wanted to eat it instead and besides sleeping is what the girl needs right now, so he's just helping her.

The goon sets the food down, just out of the girl's reach, so if she'd wake up, she couldn't get to it. As he thinks about what to do, his thoughts get interrupted by his partner coming into the room and screaming.

"Hey, let's go, Queen Elsa has been seen"

"Ugh, okay"

The goon throws one last look at the girl, at the food and then he kicks the tray, effectively getting the food thrown away everywhere, now it's a guarantee that she won't get anything to eat.

His partner sees this and looks at the scene with a frown, but he has no time for this, he turns around and starts running outside to capture the Queen, the sore loser of a goon follows in tow, finally leaving the room.

And the leaving the girl awake, since one of the bowls hit the hard wall, making enough sound to wake her up.

"What a bitch, what did the food do to him to get treated in such a horrific way? Alani should smite his ass for wasting it when there are people that need it..." Diana's stomach grumbles looking around the dirty food "And I might just be one of those people since I haven't eaten anything in two/three days"

Diana POV:

Now I am grumpy, not enough rest, no food, and boredom, I'd hit that goon in the head with these steel chains just to knock some sense into his big, stupid, and thick head.

But if I understand right, they left for Elsa, let's look outside the window, yep there's the storm, well then, time to wait for a little bit more and we will be Gucci... Why did I think that, I don't even like Gucci.

I turn around to not look outside, it's not like I can see anything anyways, I could see Elsa's 'aura' if she was somewhere in that direction, but unfortunately, she isn't. And I would try to feel it, but it's way too hard to concentrate for it, with my stomach grumbling constantly.

I look at the food again, man... there's a potato on the ground... Ah, fuck it, there's nobody to see me anyways. I stand up and start walking towards it... And of course, I am unlucky, the chains aren't long enough... Big brain time.

I lay on the ground, with my hands above my head to get the most reach and use my legs to try and grab the potato. I can almost reach it, straining with all my strength, I finally reach it and grab it with both of my toes, no don't kick it away by mistake, just slowly, get it closer, and voila. I've acquired a potato.

Now how do I eat it... I don't think that I am starving and desperate enough to eat it like an animal... I guess to try and put it in between the hand chains and eat it that way.

I sit down on my behind, raise my feet that are still holding the sweet goodness that is a potato, and put it on the chains. Ha, I am amazing. I blow on it a few times, to get rid of some of the dirt that's on it and just obliterate the potato in a few gulps.

Ah, that was pretty good, but my made potatoes are so much better, I should probably teach the castle cooks about better seasoning and just outright better recipes... After I get a job here, of course, ain't no way I am helping out the chefs if I don't get to work here, but I guess Elsa's taste receptors would appreciate it if I were to do that ... touch choice.

I go back and sit down, look outside the window and see that the storm has ended, huh, I guess I wasn't as fast as I thought while getting that one potato. or was it shorter than before? Well, whatever, it's over, now I just need to wait until somebody comes here for me, and then I can ask Elsa what happened.

Hmm... So first, I get to be Elsa's maid, then try and get her to train her powers, while shutting down most people that want to quote on quote 'see' it like she's some circus animal, now what should I train her on first? I guess making ice swords wouldn't be too hard, just make it sharp and light enough to hold... But perhaps make a holder out of something else than ice, I don't know if holding a cold handle for too long would be suitable for most knights.

Ah, they'll get used to it, if they couldn't hold a sword, then what good are they, this could even help weed out some incompetent ones... Though I guess I wouldn't be able to hold it myself if I didn't have the resistance to it... But come on, I aim to be a maid, not a knight... Though is being a combat maid a viable option? Because I really don't want to get punched into the jaw again... Not very pleasant. Yeah, yeah, training myself while training Elsa, why not try it out.

The door opening breaks me out of my reverie, I look towards it, well, well, well, if it ain't the person that I wanted to see.

"Howdy, pardner... I mean, Queen Elsa, I'd prefer being more appropriate while greeting you, but I am quite held up at the moment" I raise my chained hands for show, poof and they are gone... Pray to the ice.

"Hello again..."

While I get used to moving my fingers again, I start moving towards Elsa, I can see her getting a little bit stiff. Hmm, I guess the ice castle did help after all. I stop in place, not wanting to make her more uncomfortable.

"Well? What happened?" I ask, really curious and not make it more awkward.

"Well, after I left you alone in the ice palace, I started running towards Arendelle just as you suggested, at first I wanted to steal one of the horses, but I remembered, if you were to get captured, they'd need them to carry you. So I left it and just went on foot, I did it once, wouldn't be too hard to do it again. While on my way to Arendelle, I saw the effects of my powers lashing out, everything frozen, in ice and snow everywhere, it wasn't a pretty sight"

"I would disagree, I thought it looked quite beautiful" I cut Elsa off, she only stares at me for a few moments, then continues, well that didn't work.

"I made it to Arendelle, but I didn't want to get seen by the people, so I tried to sneak around, to hear if anybody's talking about me or Anna, I didn't hear anything about Anna, but I did hear things being told about me and it wasn't what I expected to hear, most of the people were worried for me, so I stopped hiding and showed myself, they were surprised but happy to see their Queen, so after a few minutes of apologies and explanations, I asked if they've seen my sister, but it didn't seem like she has returned"

"Hmm..." I guess Elsa would return first since originally she was supposed to get caught and then sleep in the position that I was in for who knows how long.

"I wanted to go and search for her, but the people stopped me, telling me that I didn't know where to start and they were right... But then I thought of asking the 'trolls' if they knew where she was, but while the people and I were conversing, prince Hans was seen returning, so I hid again, didn't want to be seen by him and his men, before I went into hiding, I told the people that saw me, to answer him 'no' if he asked them for me and thankfully even if confused, they agreed"

"Well, of course, they did... I knew they would, same for them getting worried for their Queen, I mean they basically worship a walking, talking symbol of evil... So at first, they'd be surprised of you having powers, but there's no way that they would shun you for it, at least the big majority of them, they are quite the interesting bunch"

Elsa just nods at me, there's a brief silence, she seems to be thinking about something, then after a while, she continues.

"So while I was hiding, I saw Hans ordering to put you in here, sorry for not coming sooner"

"It's fine"

"Mhm, then I waited, I don't know why, but you saying that I should go to Arendelle for Anna, made me believe that she will show up and after some time she did, really, really weak, that's when I wanted to get out of hiding and go to her, but the man that was with her, shouted for Hans, so instead I stayed hidden and then I followed them inside the castle, I created myself new clothes that wouldn't bring attention to myself, while also hiding my hair"

"Smart" I try a compliment again, it seems like it finally worked, even if it had little effect.

"Thank you, so they brought Anna to Hans and I heard something... That I really didn't like, Anna... begging to be kissed by him" Yikes, I really didn't like that scene, even if it made some sense...

"I barely stopped myself from revealing myself, that was an outrageous thing to demand, but then I remembered what you said about my powers affecting her, I figured that something must've happened, even if Anna can be a little... too much sometimes, I don't think she'd want to do something like kissing him in a situation like that, I followed outside the room when the people wanted to give them 'privacy', I couldn't believe that they just left a princess to a man like that, I will have to reprimand them on it later, especially Gerda, but anyways, I stayed behind, listening through the door, ready to step inside at any moment"

Ooh, the 'villain' monologue, where the hero actually hears it, this will be good.

"Hans asked Anna what happened, she told him how I hurt her with my magic" Elsa gets sad while saying that, I would try and comfort her, but I don't think she'd appreciate it all that much "Then Anna mentioned an act of true love, I understood then, that she went to the 'trolls' for help, I have no idea how she got there, but I imagine it had something to do with that other man. So I thought it was good that I didn't stop this from happening, even if I didn't like it, I didn't want Anna to die, so I didn't interfere anymore"

Elsa is getting more and more irritated, yes, yes, come on, give me the juicy details. She might've seen my excited expression, because she just looked at me weirded out, oops.

"Um..." It seems like she wants to say something to me, but she doesn't "Anyways, that's when I heard the prince, talk about his plan of marrying into my family to become a king or something like that, I stopped paying attention to him because of how angry I was, degrading Anna and plotting against me, I noticed my powers starting to get out of hand, so I forced myself to calm down and I continued to listen, which was a good idea, for I would've missed Hans walking closer to the door to leave, I went to the side, hiding from sight again"

I try to reign in my excitement this time, to not bring more unwanted attention from Elsa, but it doesn't seem like it's working.

"And only after he left, I went inside the room, to see Anna slumped over at the entrance, freezing, so I took her in my arms, even if she was surprised to see me, she was too weak to say anything more than my name, so while holding her, I started walking towards the direction where Hans went, to get him thrown into a cell for trying to kill my sister and get help for her. I arrived at a room where I saw him acting sad, distraught, and angry, trying to shame me and accuse me of killing my own sister... Which, unfortunately, he wasn't actually wrong on, it was me after all that hurt her, but she was still alive and I wasn't going to let her die, I didn't know how yet, but it wasn't going to happen"

Man, I want to know now, what happened to Anna, unlike last time I don't see Anna having enough strength to jump in front of Elsa, nor the actual need for that.

"I stopped trying to calm myself, so before I stepped inside the room, I heard them saying that it was getting colder, a storm was happening, I think it may have been Anna and my anger combined, making it worse. But I raised my voice so it could be clearly heard by everyone. I shouted at Hans, for lying about Anna's death and the marriage vows, for neither has happened, the people inside were speechless to see me, carrying Anna and screaming at the prince. The duke and dignitaries were looking back and forth between me and Hans. Then I said everything that Hans has been trying to do, I heard all of it, Hans tried to refute such claims, saying that I was a monster for hurting my own sister and trying to lie my way out of this, but unfortunately for him, Anna was still awake, while still in my arms, she said that all that I said was the truth and the prince was lying. Just like that, he didn't have a way out, everybody was against him now"

Ha, Elsa-1, Hans-0.

"So, I turned around, with Anna in my arms, to shout for guards to come and lock Hans up. But during that moment, Hans attacked me with his sword, looking to at least take me down with him. I wasn't ready for that, even with your advice to look out for him, I didn't think he'd get so desperate to try and kill me in front of everybody. But by a miracle, Anna was looking back at him, while I was turned around, so she screamed and raised her arm to try and stop it, noticing that, I tried to create ice as fast as possible to protect her hand from being cut, but it wasn't needed, as she froze into ice herself, breaking Hans's sword and throwing him to the ground"

Ah, it still happened, not how I expected it to go down, but I guess you just can't stop something like that from happening one way or another.

"I got so scared, Anna, in my hands, frozen, I thought she died, I broke down, I couldn't handle it, Hans and everybody else in the room forgotten, I held my sister tightly, thinking that I killed her. But by some miracle, the ice around her heart melted and the next moment I feel her hold me tightly too, I was confused, but then I heard Olaf say something about 'true' love..."

"An act of true love, thawing a frozen heart" I finish for Elsa, getting a confused look from her.

"How?"

"How'd I know? I mean... It wasn't that hard to figure out, I already told you that the 'aura' inside Anna was the same as your dark 'aura' when I was inside this castle during your coronation... And when you let yourself go and finally used your powers, to build the ice castle, your 'aura' turned to something that felt nice, it was warm, you actually liked your power, maybe even loved it behind all of that fear, but when Anna showed herself and tried to get you back, your 'aura' was turning darker and darker, showing to me that because you feared yourself hurting her, you subconsciously started hating your powers and due to emotions you accidentally hurt her, affecting her with it. So I put the two together if you were to stop fearing your powers, love them, you could easily thaw the heart that was frozen that Anna had. Oh and the love between sisters also helped, it amplified the effect or something like that since she protected you and all that"

"That... That's how I brought the eternal winter down... And made it summer again"

"Great job" I throw a thumbs-up.

"Anyways, after my moment with Anna, I remembered about prince Hans, so I turned around and locked him in ice, it was similar to something that I... did... to... you..." Elsa pauses, realizing what she was insinuating, she gets red, shakes her head repeatedly to try and stop thinking about it, and then continues "And so, with the summer back, Anna with me okay and Hans being apprehended, there was one thing left and that was getting you out of here... And well, here we are"

"Sweet, now then..." My stomach grumbles loudly, trying to embarrass me in front of the Queen, well jokes on it, being hungry ain't embarrassing, but I thank it internally for the reminder "It seems I am hungry, so food would be great... Since the food from before sadly didn't make it" I step out of the way and show the wasted food on the ground.

"Oh, of course, let's go, I don't know why we even talked here instead of after we ate"

"Indeed, but I think it might've been me asking about it, I was quite curious"

"Mhm" Elsa turns around to leave and I follow her, a little further away than I'd like, but she needs time to come to terms with what we did back in the ice castle, I won't pressure her.

"Elsa?"

"Yes?" She answers back without turning around.

"So, can I still be your maid, or is that a no, since... You don't seem to be too comfortable around me" I ask, making Elsa stop moving for a moment. She resumes walking shortly after that.

"You can... But only if Gerda allows it and says that you're right for the job. While I think that you'll be fine, I don't think anybody else would be okay with somebody that couldn't pull their own weight"

"Ha, well my position as the Queen's maid is as good as reality, this will be too easy"

"Oh? Where's the confidence coming from?" Elsa asks me amused.

"Well, of course, it's from my love for the Quee-" I don't get to finish my rambling, because the next moment I seem to have slipped and fallen to the ground. After a bit of confusion, I look at the ground only to see ice, I look up to the culprit, Elsa, only to see her walking away while waving her hand lightly in a joking manner.

I stand up again while shaking my head and chuckling, what a naughty Queen... So you want to play, well then, let's play. Time for some little revenge, not only for this but for earlier too... hehehe.

I start running as fast as I can towards Elsa, she hears me running, tries to turn back to look at what I am doing. But she isn't fast enough. I slap her clothed ass cheeks, eliciting a jump and a cute 'eek!' from her, and continue running away from her, there's no way I will stop, I don't want to have a premature burial after all. But I start laughing as I see ice shoot past me.

"What? The Queen can't punish somebody that's not chained up?" I mockingly question, while slightly turning my head around to look back at her.

I see her running after me, with a red and ashamed face. Ah, this is life. Nothing better than your crush chasing after you... even if it's not the way that I imagined it.

Wait... wow, wowowow, isn't that too much?

"Umm... Elsa? That's dangerous"

I see Elsa's red face turning into a smirk at my worried question.

"What? Is the little girl scared of me?" How dare she mock me... But she is definitely right... Like, come on, that snowball is double the size of my little house...

Well lads, if I survive... It will be worth it... If I die ... It will also be worth it.

As Elsa continues to increase the size of the snowball, I run and see Anna to the side, hehe, perfect.

"Hey, you're the one that Elsa..." She starts, but gets confused and startled when she sees me running at her, then seeing Elsa and the huge snowball, she gets even more startled, but she has no time to try and run.

I take ahold of her, stop in place, and put her in front of me like a meat shield.

"What's happening?" Anna asks confused, completely out of the loop.

"Well, Queen, I have a shield, do you dare continue your assault?" I hum at Elsa who's staring right back at me, I see her getting slightly annoyed by my actions before that annoyed expression turns to a smirk... wait, why is she smirking?

"Why are yo-" I don't get to finish as I feel something take a hold of my leg, I look down, to see an ice chain around it, I look back up to the Queen, who's grinning in victory.

"Uh... Truce?" I ask in genuine fear.

"Hmm... How about... No?"

I gulp. The very next moment, I am upside down, flung away from Anna, who's looking at the scene in front of her eyes with the most confusion I've ever seen somebody have.

a

Well, it seems my time has come, as I see the big snowball flying towards me... I didn't think that me becoming a dream target for Elsa would come to fruition...

Well let's take it elegantly, I spread my arms as if I was catching a ball and shut my eyes in anticipation.

I don't feel anything for a while, I open my eyes, to see both the sisters looking at me, both trying to restrain themselves from laughing at me and my spread-out form.

I look around, seeing no snowball, also that I am on the ground and not in the air anymore... The Queen... just played me...

"You can laugh..." I say in defeat. And both Anna and Elsa break out in laughter.

Getting seen by Anna almost naked and high off of her sister's sexual adventures wasn't embarrassing to me.

Acting like a doofus and zombie walking in front of Hans and his men, wasn't embarrassing.

Elsa hearing my stomach growling like a beast that's pining for its next big meal wasn't embarrassing.

But this? This is both somehow embarrassing and humiliating...

~ End of Chapter 16 ~

69