Special Chapter 0125, part 1.
1.2k 2 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~ Usage of points ~

Narrator POV:

"Oh, beautiful Goddess, my final and last wish shall be" An obnoxious voice resounds in a big hall littered with various kinds of anime and game memorabilia, a body pillow here, a figurine there, and posters everywhere, with other stuff surrounding the two figures standing before each other, well one of them's floating just above the ground.

"For the hundredth time, the name's Alani" Alani says with her face in her palm "Oh and for your information, 'final' and 'last' is the same in this context, so saying them both is redundant" She remarks with one of her eyes looking at the purple human through her fingers.

But again she gets ignored as the purple human just continues on with its wish, so she can't help herself from rolling her eyes with her palm still on her face.

"I want you, oh Goddess, to come with me to this new world, so we could explore it together, that's my final and last wish" The Human finishes boisterously.

Alani's hand goes away from her face and after blinking several times, she can only say "What?"

"Yes, Goddess, you heard me correctly, you're my wish, so I wish for you to go with me to this world"

"Is that really what you want?"

"Certainly, without a doubt"

"Tell me, where did you get the idea of this wish?" Alani asks calmly, which throws the Human off.

"Uh..." For the first time since they've been at it, the Human's facade breaks a little, but not enough for it to drop its obnoxious act "I thought o-" But the Human doesn't get to finish saying that it was its idea as Alani looms over it.

"Lying to the face of a beautiful Goddess like that isn't recommendable" Alani states with a blank stare right at the Human's small eyes. The Human finally feels something in this space besides the relaxing calmness, but it can't put its finger around what that feeling is.

"I-i-i-it's f-f-f-f-from" The human stutters uncontrollably, not being able to understand why, but Alani knows that it would understand if it could, but it's not allowed to, not while it's here "A s-s-show c-c-cal-called K-Konosuba" But eventually the Human finishes its sentence.

And with that Alani backs off, the Human immediately feeling like it felt before.

"Konosuba, Konosuba" Alani mutters to herself "Ah, there it is, let's see" She continues to talk to herself, ignoring the confused human.

"Hmm, hmm, so that's how it is. Okay" Alani raises her eyes at the Human "So, tell me, do you plan on doing naughty things to me?"

The Human blinks slowly at the question, after a moment of silence, it doesn't experience the strange feeling from before, which allows it to go back to how it was before it and it answers "Oh, Goddess, what do you take me for, of course not, not in a million years" The Human finishes with its fist on its chest, attempting a chivalrous pose.

Alani doesn't even need to use her powers to tell that it's complete and utter bullshit, especially as she throws a good look around the place, seeing plenty of 'evidence' to suggest the opposite.

"Well, unfortunately, you can't take me, it's impossible" Alani says, the Human's face already showing displeasure.

But just then, a new 'goddess' shows up out of nowhere.

"You're mistaken, Sister Alani, the Human's wish is valid and it can take you with itself"

"WHAT!?" Alani shouts loudly, bewildered at what her 'sister' is saying.

The Human's visible displeasure disappeared and a proud, smug smirk has replaced it.

"That can't be" Alani states.

"My condolences, sister Alani, but here" The 'Goddess' materializes a book and opens it randomly "Page Two-Housand-Forty-Nine. A wish, wishing for a goddess to come with them on their new life, is to go with them, for the remainder of their life there"

"B-b-but, no, I don't believe it"

The 'goddess' flies closer to Alani and turns the book and the page for Alani's eyes, she quickly reads it.

"N-n-no, I don't want to" Alani mutters over and over to herself.

"Well, too bad" The 'goddess' states and clicks her fingers, just like that Alani disappeared, the 'goddess' looks at the Human "Have fun" And she clicks her fingers again, the Human disappearing as well.

A few seconds later, the space goes back to how it used to be, the Gazebo springing out as it overlooks everything.

The 'goddess' vanishes as Alani reappears.

"Phew... Randoms can be so annoying sometimes" Alani sighs out to herself and sits down to relax "Hope it has fun with a live doll that looks like me... Yeah, no, that won't happen, since it only saw the animated part of this 'Konosuba' world and that world had no explicit 'sexual' undertones in it, I made it specifically so the Human won't be able to do anything 'naughty' with 'me'"

Alani fixes her sitting position and materializes a thin, almost see-through paper.

"Let's see how many points I have since using all of them on my sweet little dear Diana... Two hundred sixty-three is not enough to change many settings for the next person... Hmm, but thinking of my perfect Diana even for a moment, gets me going immediately and I didn't do anything before because of that damn Zeddicus... Ah, screw it, let's do it"

Alani stands up, the Gazebo disappearing and a bed shows itself instead of it, she gets on it.

"Oooh, as fluffy as I remember, so what should I do, I don't feel like touching myself without any help, and creating a living doll of Diana isn't something I am even remotely okay with... If only my time with my Lady would be now, but that's still far off. Hmm..."

Alani looks at the paper again, more specifically at the big, bright number.

"Okay, I've got it... Let's see" Alani adjusts settings for the next person, specifically choosing 'female' for a few points, after that going over the millions of different existing occupations to find the most efficient point costing job for a variant of prostitution, which takes a full hundred and ten points, leaving her with less than hundred fifty left.

"So we got the basics down, now, do I want her to have had a bad time with her work or really enjoy it... On one hand, she could've been forced into it and thus her experience is that of unenviable proportion, while on the other hand, with her enjoying it, she could've chosen the job on her own and is happy with her choice. The second option has a higher chance of being better in the sex department because of that possibility. However, no matter what the pluses are from that possibility, it has to be the first option, she'd need another chance, another life, a happy one, way more than the one already enjoying it"

Alani having decided, does exactly that and since picking a specific background would cost more points, she leaves it to a random chance of fate as a bad-life being picked means that the person coming through has a multitude of different possible backstories, it could range from being born with a birth defect to homelessness or to... Well, something way worse.

The option has shaved off only forty points, leaving her with a hundred and ten, she also went completely past the 'race' option, as humans cost less than any other 'race', it costs even less than the random selection, indeed, it's completely free, you'd need twenty points for a random process. Nobody thinks of it as unfair, however, since, over the thousands of planets and universes, humans occupy them in abundance which is way higher than the other 'races'.

Though selecting the random option is also not the brightest idea, because there's still that small chance of getting a human out of it, and with that happening, twenty points go down the void.

"Hmm... Do I feel like being a sub or a dom this time... I chose for Diana to be basically anything and everything at the same time, a jack of all trades for different situations, but I'd want to take her first, or at least I feel like this at this very moment, buuut, since it will be somebody else and I just want to be able to have some more relaxation, I need it from the bunch of randoms I've dealt with since my encounter with Diana..."

And with that out loud and unfinished thought, Alani selects for the female to be a dom and also adds a fiery personality, who tries to fight against the life she's been given, alongside it. even it may not work out most of the time.

Unfortunately, Alani will have to leave the kind of 'dom' to yet another random chance as she can't use any more points to select a specific kind, meaning she might get a Gentle dom or even a Sadistic one, Alani doesn't mind any type as all of them would get the job done, though she hopes that won't happen to be the 'mommy' type at least, it's her least liked one, only because she doesn't like the words 'daddy/mommy' thus repeating it several times during the encounter isn't something she likes to do by default

And Alani still needs to alter a specific preference for a kink, she can't leave that entirely to chance, the female might dislike or even hate the fact that she's a futa. Yes, obviously she could alter her body to be a full text-written female, but this form is the most natural to her, she doesn't change for anybody really, Diana being one of the select few who had a privilege of choosing for her.

So with that, Alani specifically chooses that the female wouldn't mind futas. since in the point department, it costs five less than the 'like' option and ten more than the 'love' option. And she's fine with the cheaper option as long as it does the job and maybe if she's lucky, the female's 'indifference' to futas might upgrade to a 'likability' after they spend some time as individuals grow and their personalities shift due to what they experience. And thus some lucky girl-dick lady could get a happy life with the female after she gets her wishes done and sent to another world.

"Okay and how much will that cost me?" Alani, after going through a lot of thoughts about her previous choices and being satisfied with them, looks to see the total being that of two hundred twenty-three points.

"Forty left... I wonder if it's enough to do something specific, to add some flavor, let's find out" Alani types in 'coercion' and scrolls through hundreds of options to find just what she was looking for.

"Ah, there it is, this person wouldn't be opposed to making a deal that's out of their comfort zone, if it means that it will benefit them even moderately, how many points is that?" Alani presses on it and checks off the mark, signaling that it's on, after that Alani throws a look at the total again, seeing that it rose to two hundred and eighty.

"Not enough... I need seventeen more points... Can I go through several more randoms so I'd have enough for what I want which could give me a better chance at it? I somewhat need this setting, otherwise, my suggested 'deal' with her might not work out... What do I do?" Alani thinks to themselves with closed eyes on what should be her next move.

"Hi, sister"

"AAH" Alani screams out startled, she quickly opens her eyes to see her Brother standing just beside her bed.

Alani with a glare says "Zeddicus, what is it this time?"

"You hurt me, sister, no greetings or anything" The brother pouts at his sister.

Alani's glare only intensifies, as she stands up from her bed, making it disappear and the Gazebo reappear, she quickly sits down, she does it all while maintaining a glare at her brother.

"What is it, sister? Did I intrude on your private time?"

"No" Alani states, not wanting to give anything to her brother.

"Then why is the settings sheet showing that you're looking for a prostitute?"

Alani's eyes snap to the paper she's still holding and she makes it vanish.

"Well would you look at that, my sweet, kind and naive older sister Alani is specifically looking for a thing that sold its body, making it even less worth than a normal thing, like some sub-thing, all so she could have a chance of letting some steam off because our little sister doesn't need her at this moment"

"What are you here for?" Alani asks seriously, clearly trying to move the topic along.

But Zeddicus being the jerk that he is, doesn't let that happen "You also speak your thoughts out loud a lot, I guess me showing up didn't cross your mind, but anyway, what's this about a 'deal'? What? were you going to propose an additional wish to the thing if it had sex with you?"

"... Yes, actually" Alani answers after thinking for a moment.

"Oh, you answered it so easily, what happened?" Zeddicus asks intrigued.

"Well, I realized something"

"And that is?"

"That I'd rather have sex with the prior knowledge of my brother knowing that I even used points for it than even remotely be close to anything like... Well, you"

"Ah" Zeddicus lets out an unimpressed sound "And do tell, what am 'I'?"

"Trash, an annoying shit, an arrogant jerk, a pile of garbage, an irritating bitch, a disrespectful maggot, a repulsive rat, a racist bigot, a distasteful psycho, a sno-"

"Okay, okay, I get it, I'm sooo bad, soo horrible, now, are you done?" Zeddicus interrupts.

"Almost, ahem... You're trash, now I'm done"

"You've said that already"

"You bet that I did" Alani says with a smile.

Zeddicus rolls his eyes "Whatever, anyways that thing that you just sent away, with a replacement for yourself"

"...What about it?"

"Well, me being the great brother that I am, I helped out a bit"

"What. Did. You. Do?" Alani says each word slowly with an accusatory tone.

"Nothing too much, just added something to your change"

"So you already knew that I made it so that the Human couldn't have anything with my replacement and you still did something?"

"Well, now, not only can it not mate with your doll, or the others that it gets to hang out with, it will also be forced to watch whenever your living doll has sex with anybody, be it a man, a female, and everything in between, you know, all the 'fantasy' creatures that you and others seem to like so much. Oh, and unlike the stupid morons that like to be cucked for some unknown reason, this particular human will absolutely hate it, despise it, loathe it to its very core"

"You... YOU... I... Haaah" Alani sighs after barely keeping her anger in, she calms down with a few deep breaths, even if she doesn't need to do so, it helps her.

"Is that all that you've changed?" She asks.

"Oh did you want more? Is it not enough? My biggest apologies"

Zeddicus jokes, but seeing his sister just blankly staring at him, he tsks "You're no fun, no, I didn't do anything else"

"Good, now, go change it back to how I did it"

"Yeah... No"

"Do it, besides you probably changed me too, there has to be some 'secret' to it, to make the human's life worse, you've probably done so I would have sex at least once a day, so you better do it"

"Who knows, but for your naive information that's not you, it's just a projection, so feeling any goodwill towards it is just a huge waste of... Well, everything, time, effort, etc" Zeddicus makes two of him appear just as he finished his sentence.

"Look at them, they don't do anything except for what you order them to do, to follow some sort of a protocol, like a destination, an end goal... They are less than things, they are nothing" Zeddicus, with a swift motion of his hand, cuts the heads of the two living dolls and they roll to the ground, one of them getting pretty close to Alani's feet.

"Anyways, no, I won't be changing the human back" Zeddicus says after his little 'moment'.

Alani looks at the heads and makes them disappear, along with the bodies "At least clean up after yourself, but I guess I was right with calling you 'trash' since you leave trash laying behind"

Zeddicus ignores the remark effortlessly by making it seem like he didn't hear it, making Alani roll her eyes and repeated herself "Do it"

"Nope, do it yourself if you want it so badly"

Alani just glares at him again.

"Oh, wait, you're not strong enough to alter anything that I do, since you're weaker than me"

"Leave, go back to your space"

"Make me"

Alani grinds her teeth.

"Oh, still not strong enough, eh? So I am stuck here till the space itself removes me for being here for too long"

Alani forces herself to calm down again while muttering "One day... One day"

"One day, what? Going to whine to our little sister for her help?" Zeddicus smugly says "We both know that nothing like what you're thinking will ever happen, as long as I don't actually touch you or do anything to you, little sis won't interfere in my business, so in the new saying that I've learned from a thing that my subordinate sent to one of the variants of the Grimm world, get rekt, sister"

Alani tiredly sighs and after a moment of silence between the two, she breaks it "What are you here for anyway? Since everything else was just a spur of moment kind of thing"

"I actually came here, to converse peacefully, or at least try to do so"

"Peacefully? Really? You? You don't know the meaning of the word"

"Right, right, who is the one that always finds fault with what I do and can't help herself but argue with me?"

"... That's because everything you do is a 'fault'"

"What is it? Speak up Sister, you're too quiet" Zeddicus plays around, even if Alani said it perfectly coherent for him to hear.

"Whatever, peacefully it is then, what do you want to 'converse' about?" Alani might as well humor him, seeing as he's not leaving and she really doesn't want to get angrier, because then her mood will be ruined for a long while, for at least a thousand upcoming reincarnatees.

"The one you sent over last time I was here, the one eight hours ago"

Alani squints her eyes at her brother, her mind going into overdrive as it goes through hundreds of different thoughts in a matter of milliseconds, but the concern of those thoughts happens to be the same 'why does he want to know'.

Zeddicus, seeing the unhidden calculating and untrustworthy gaze along with the silence, continues.

"I know, it may seem strange for me to inquire about it, not only because of your previously given answer when I asked about it but also because it's me doing it again. And you know me, if something isn't interesting and or intriguing in any way I won't even bother remembering it, but this? This had my attention from the moment you lied about it"

As Zeddicus finishes with his unasked, but quite needed explanation, Alani's eyes get even smaller as she squints even harder, but this time with some malice behind it, which makes Zeddicus intrigue levels rise higher.

"You always speak your mind when talking to me, especially when you have insults to spew at me, so I could that tell something was off when you answered me, I didn't know what it was at the time, but after some thinking, I concluded that you've lied about something, which is strange by your standards. Then I showed up here again, without you noticing it because of your own fault which allowed me to see your points, and them being in such a low quantity only secured my theory about it all... And now? I am mighty curious"

The malice behind Alani's eyes rises and it quickly morphs into a full-on murderous glare alongside it the previous tense silence gets even quieter, it's as if other individuals could be heard outside the space that the siblings currently occupy.

"Wooow, that's a new one, you've never looked at me like that, I actually feel some pressure..." Zeddicus loudly expresses his surprise "Now I really need to know since at the moment I have a metaphorical boner for the knowledge you're hiding" He says to himself, before continuing to his sister "Come on, sis, lay it all out in the open. You have nothing to be afraid of, I can't do anything about it anymore, we both know that after one hour passes after a thing's reincarnation, nobody can interfere with them in any way, the 'changing' period is over after all since one hour here could be weeks, months or even years for them depending on which planet and universe they hail from"

"... It's been a year and three weeks actually" Alani finally answers, after calming herself down for the umpteenth time.

"Hmm... Time's slower here by about a thousand times then" Zeddicus speaks his thoughts out loud.

"A thousand one hundred fifty-eight times to be exact, he was from earth-sixty five thousand four hundr- Nevermind, that's unnecessary information, what specifics do you want to know?" Alani doesn't finish her answer and also says the wrong gender on purpose, as long as she speaks about Diana more or less honestly, she won't get called out about hiding the truth too much. She also made it so that her brother won't be able to use his powers to check if she is lying or not.

"Well, first of all, who is this 'he'?" Zeddicus asks with a victorious smile, not even thinking twice about the gender he was told is wrong, since he already thinks that he won and he will get most of the answers he wants to know.

"What's in it for me?" Alani asks instead after hearing her brother's question, she isn't doing this for free, that's for sure.

"Oh-o, cheeky, very cheeky, sister. Here I thought you'd be too naive for such tactics. Hmm... That last human, I could change it all back to how you did it, how about that?"

"No" Alani quickly and simply shuts down that suggestion.

"Why not?" Zeddicus asks with some surprise in his voice.

"I am indeed annoyed at you for meddling with my reincarnatees and my changes of them and I especially don't like the cucking part, even so, this and that are different. I am going to need something else, something bigger"

"And what is something 'bigger' exactly? I don't think I have anything you'd want"

"A favor" Alani simply states.

"A... favor?"

"Indeed. Whatever, whenever and wherever I ask of, you gotta do it without any of your own interpretation of that request, it has to be just as I say it. And without any back-talk. I tell you and you just do it"

Zeddicus thinks for a bit while inquisitively looking at his sister, but it doesn't seem that bad so he says "Yeah, sure, why not"

"Swear on your powers"

Zeddicus' previously jolly mood turns serious in an instant "You're playing a dangerous game, sister"

"I don't think that I am, agree to it and you get your answers or you might as well just leave because I am not saying another word to you until the space kicks you out... Except if you agree to the terms. So brother, is your need to quench your own search for 'interesting' knowledge strong enough in this case? To gamble your power? Hmm, brother?" Alani cheekily and unnecessarily asks Zeddicus with multiple questions.

Zeddicus goes silent as he starts mulling over what his sister could ask of him, especially with his powers on the line.

His eyes erratically jump over the place then back at his sister, then outside the gazebo and he does this again and again, without his own knowledge.

"You're crazy, sister, utterly moronic, so, so stupid, who'd ever ask one of us to bet away our powers, wait, just wait and see what others will say when I tell them about this" He spews at Alani as his right foot starts quickly tapping on the ethereal ground.

But Alani stays silent at the insults and threats and only blankly stares back at her brother, even if it's really difficult for her to hide her surprise at Zeddicus' behavior. The only thing that's keeping her from showing it is the knowledge of it making sense for him to do so, his 'godly' powers are what makes him after all.

"Tell me, what is this favor?" He gets closer as he asks

He gets silence as an answer, making his thoughts turn to raging motions instead.

"I said, TELL ME" He shouts at her as he grabs both of her shoulders and squeezes them harshly, obviously Alani doesn't feel any of it, but it's still going to leave marks, which she will have to remove later.

Both of the siblings look each other in the eyes, Zeddicus's angry eyes getting stared back at by Alani's calm and blank irises.

"Say something!" He menacingly commands as his hands leave Alani's shoulders and get closer to her throat and his fingers stretch out in a strangling motion.

Alani staying silent at the actions of her brother only raises one of her brows in an amusing manner, which stops Zeddicus from continuing.

Even through his thoughtless actions, he knows, more so his instincts know, that the moment he gets his hands on his older sister, the one he hates the most will interfere in some way, his younger sister, oh how he loathes her.

He thinks less of the things that would beg, claw and destroy each other for a simple wish at anything they'd possibly want, however even with such thoughts, even he has a secret wish of his own, which irks him to his very core, but the only wish which he wants is strong enough to overshadow anything else that he may feel. He wishes that he could get back at her, that he could destroy her... That he could erase her from existence.

Remembering this forced him to somewhat calm down, therefore allowing him to step back and recuperate. His mind was coherent enough for him to suggest a deal of his own.

"I will only agree to it if you tell me the favor right now" He states.

However much Alani would like to stay silent and true to her word, this audacious request of her brother has made it impossible.

"Dear brother, do you really think that you have a say in this? That you can alter my deal in some way to your advantage? No, no, no" She repeats multiple times exasperatedly as she shakes her head at the same time "You either agree to it now or leave... Or wait for when you get kicked out, whatever it is, I don't care"

"Then, no, goodbye, Alani" He spits out her name harshly, turns around, and starts flying up and away.

"Bye, Zeddicus" Alani jokingly waves her fingers at him.

Zeddicus flying away, can't stop his fingers from repeatedly tapping his waist and his mind from battling itself on this decision.

With a sour mood and a feeling of defeat catching upon him, he stops and loudly screams out into the space, it was so loud that the space controlled by Alani had changed its scenery, going from beautiful greenery, with flowing rivers, to a desolate and dried up the wasteland in a matter of seconds, the only thing left unchanged was the Gazebo which houses the sister, who has her palms over her ears... It doesn't help much, as his scream was mixed with some of his powers.

After Zeddicus outburst, he breathes out deeply, calms down completely, therefore resetting his mind.

He turns back around and flies down to his sister again.

"Oh, you're back" Alani lets out bored.

"Yes and I agree to your 'deal'" He says calmly.

Alani squints her eyes at him and his unprecedented calmness but quickly gets over it as a smile dawns on her face.

"Great, we have ourselves a deal, go ahead"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever" Zeddicus says rolling his eyes, as he gathers his powers into his palm, after a minute or so, a mark appears on it, but with an empty middle.

"Now, what do I say?" He asks his sister after showing her his palm and the mark.

"Give me your hand" She says instead.

"Really?" He questions, getting a little bit pissed again.

"Really" Is the only thing he gets.

With a groan, he surrenders to it.

As he gets closer and gives his palm for his sister to hold, he can't help himself from speaking out his thoughts "So you don't trust me that much huh? Think that I will say your words wrong and hide some leeways for myself"

"Whatever you're thinking... Triple that, that's how much I don't trust you" She says instead as their hands finally combine.

Alani's hand starts glowing and her own power combines with her brother's.

"Zeddicus, my brother and many other names he goes by is swearing on his powers that he will do any favor, any request, absolutely anything I ask of him, whenever it may happen, wherever it happens, he is to do it without questions asked, without thinking of anything, when I say the sentence 'I love my brother again, even if that love only lasts this one and only fleeting moment', his mind will shut down, his body will go limp and the only thing he will respond to is my request, which after he agrees to it, he won't be able to go against it in any way, shape, form, that also includes getting others to do it for him, be it a weaker individual than him or a stronger one, there is absolutely nothing he will be able to do against it. If he somehow finds a way to negate this favor, he will lose all of his powers... And will never be able to get them back, no matter how hard he tries. This oath will only be active for a single request from me, Alani, his enemy, his sister, and nobody else out there. Seal"

Alani finishes and she doesn't even have the time to move away from her hand as Zeddicus snatches it away and gets back a few steps.

He gazes at his palm again, now seeing the mark filling out with what seems to be a frozen petal from some sort of flower or a tree, he doesn't really know what it is, but it's enough of an indication, that the seal is active... And that he has sworn his powers away.

With some heavy feelings and complete silence, he finally allows himself to sit down on the other side of the Gazebo. As before he felt complete control over the situation, now he feels that his sister may be not as different than him as he first thought.

He lets his mind settle down as he quietly sighs to himself.

With that, he raises his eyes and they meet his sister's.

"Time for that... Well, I wanted to say 'peaceful' conversation, but after what just happened, I don't think I can do that... So I suppose, it's time for an overdue siblings conversation"

~ End of Special Chapter, part 1 ~

24