Chapter 10
908 1 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~ Team RWBY's room ~

Narrator POV:

Here we see, Ruby standing, her head on her hand, thinking.

"Hmm... Mhm, hmm" Soft sounds come from her mouth.

"What are you doing, sis?" Asks Yang.

"Thinking"

"You can do that?" Inquires Weiss.

Ruby just stares at her.

"Real funny"

"Okay, I'll bite, what are you thinking about?" Asks Yang.

"Crystal"

"Oh, my little sister is thinking about somebody, when's the wedd- Okay, I would finish that, but apparently, she's already taken"

"Not like that..."

"Well, then why is the foxy in your head?" Asks Blake, who's reading a book while on her bed.

"I don't know... She's kinda weird"

"Well that's rude," says Yang.

"Not like that, what I mean is... I haven't seen her with a team, she's always alone. Then she never actually starts speaking with anybody on her own, she only joins our talks or anybody else's when somebody talks to her. She never initiates them, is what I am trying to say. Then she never said anything about her, we barely even know anything about her. Even though, we know each other for about a month, yes, it's not that much. But I don't know. It's weird"

"Well now that you mention it" Yang pauses "I would say, that it would make sense if she was anything like Blake, you know... shy"

"HEY, I am not shy" Blake refutes.

"Okay, okay. Mysterious, then" Yang continues "But, she isn't. She's quite social, she's like... almost my territory, speaking of that, did you know, she has a following of sorts. It grinds my gears. I don't even think she knows, or if she does, she doesn't care"

"There's also her... grades, or just basic knowledge, she doesn't seem smart at all, but she's not stupid, yet for some reason, my Family is the most she knows about, there's something amiss" Weiss adds.

"And she also never came inside our room, even though, she promised to, she hasn't seen how cool our room is. That's a crime" Ruby finishes.

"Well, why don't you just ask her? About all of those things. I mean you yourself said, she doesn't initiate conversations. But she doesn't shy away from them either" Blake states the obvious.

"That's right. Great idea, Blake. I have one of the most important questions to ask" Ruby excitedly says.

"Oh, yeah? What's that?" Weiss asks.

"What is her weapon?"

"Why did I even ask" Weiss shakes her head while facepalming.

"Come on, it's not that bad. I haven't seen her carry anything at all, what does she fight with. I am really curious"

"Okay, okay. Let's go find her. I, too, have a few questions to ask" Says Yang, already moving towards the door.

"Yeah, team RWBY, move out" Ruby shouts and blasts through the door, that was opened by Yang.

Ruby runs into Jaune, they both fall to the ground.

"Ugh" Come out from both.

Yang helps Ruby to stand up, while Pyrrha helps Jaune.

"Ruby, where are you running off to?" Asks Pyrrha.

"Oh. Hi, Pyrrha, Jaune, Nora, Ren. We are going to find Crystal"

"Why are you doing that?" Jaune asks.

"To question her, now, team... do we know where she is? Or where she would be?" Ruby asks her teammates.

"No" Ruby hears all three answer.

"You're not helping," Ruby says,

"Hey, can we come with?" Asks Jaune.

"Sure" Ruby answers, before starting to move in a random direction while saying "Then we will just have to find her without clues"

"Hey Ruby"

"Hi Crystal," Ruby says, running. While her team and team JPNR follow.

"What are you guys up to?" Crystal asks, running with them.

"Oh, we are trying to find Crystal" Ruby answers absent-mindedly.

"Oh? What do you need Crystal for?" She asks interested.

"We want to questi-" Ruby stops running, causing her friends to crash into her, sending all of them to the ground, in a mess of bodies.

"Ouch, are you all okay?"

All of them just look at Crystal.

"We found her" Nora shouts.

"You did?"

"Well, you are in front of us," Blake says.

"Am I? Maybe I am just a figment of your imagination?"

"Pretty sure, not all of us would imagine the same thing if that were true" Yang adds.

"Yeah I would imagine pancakes," Nora says.

"Ooh, can you save some for me?" Crystal asks Nora.

"No" She gets instantly rejected.

"Worth a shot" She sighs "Well, then I am right here. You found me. So... what is that you wanted from me?"

Team RWBY stands up. Moves closer to Crystal.

"Uhm? Guys?"

They move even closer to her, surrounding her.

"What are you doi-"

Crystal doesn't get to finish, she's lifted by Yang onto her shoulder and they start running back to their room, throwing her inside. Before turning around to team JPNR and saying.

"Are you, guys, coming or what?"

That prompts them to follow RWBY to the room. With all of them inside. Yang locks the door. And all of them sit down, surrounding Crystal yet again.

"Okay, this is not creepy, at all" Crystal says lowly. "So... What is this about?"

"It's questioning time. You, madam, have broken some rules, so we are here to interrogate you" Ruby says while slamming her hands onto the table.

"Oh, you acting like a bad cop, is quite hot" Crystal remarks, while winking.

"Uh..." Ruby's ears turn red before she shakes her head to snap out of it "This is serious, you break rules, you answer to team RWBY and officers Ruby and Blake"

"Hey, we are here to" Jaune adds.

"You answer to team RWBY and JPNR" Ruby restates.

"Oh, yeah? And what rules did I break, Officer Rose?"

"A lot, tell her, Officer Belladona" Ruby turns to Blake.

"You madam broke..." She whispers to Ruby and Ruby whispers back.

"Broke the rules of friendship" Blake turns towards Crystal.

"Can't be, I don't think I've done such a thing" Crystal plays along.

"Well, you have, even if you don't know it yet, but, please, all you gotta do, is answer all of our questions," Blake says, playing the good cop.

"Or we are going to have a problem, we wouldn't want that, now would we?" Adds the bad cop, that is Ruby.

"Oh, no, we certainly wouldn't, officers. So, I will answer all of your questions, if it lessens my punishment"

"Good, well then, let's begin" Just like that, the bad cop, good cop, routine is done with.

"I gotta say, the good cop doesn't fit you, Blake"

"I disagree" Answers Ruby.

"Okay... So, if I understood this right... All you want from me, is to ask some questions?"

"Yes," Yang says.

"You were right by the way, pretty cool room"

"Thank you," The sisters say at the same time.

"Uh... Can we start?" Weiss finally says something.

"Ahem... Well then I will go first" Ruby steps up "Why are you, always alone, where is your team?"

"Wait... do you seriously not know?" Crystal says confused.

"Know what?" Pyrrha asks.

Crystal just stares at them.

"I don't have a team... I am solo"

"Wha?" Ruby lets out, even more, confused, before shouting "That's so cool"

"Yeah, I don't have one, I am more suited to be alone, everybody else would just weigh me down"

"First of all, how? Second of all, how? And third of all, how?" Asks Yang.

"Can't tell, to the first. My semblance, to the second. And, my semblance to the third" Crystal answers.

"Right, right. What is your semblance?" Asks Nora.

"You saw me use it? Are you seriously saying, that you didn't realize, what it is?"

"All we saw is, you losing the fight against team CRDL, then when they started walking away, you stood up and then they were on the ground instead," Ruby says.

"Right... Pretty sure, it should be obvious..." Crystal is all sorts of confused.

"Well it isn't," Yang says.

"Okay, okay..." Crystal takes out a knife, that was strapped to her leg "Here take it"

"Uhm? Why did you give this to me?" She gives it to Ruby, who takes it confused.

"Simple, I will give you a demonstration," Crystal says, extending her arm out, palm up "Ruby, slice any finger you want"

"What? No" Ruby says, shaking her head.

"Okay, you can't do it, anybody else?" Crystal looks around after asking. Everybody just shakes their head, "Not even you Ice Queen?" Crystal sees Weiss's eye twitch, but otherwise shaking her head.

"Just do it, none of you could actually be dangerous to me, my semblance would allow me to beat you all simultaneously, without even moving from this chair"

Everybody just stares at Crystal, thinking, that she's crazy.

"Yeah, there's no way, you, beat all of us? without moving? Definitely not" Weiss says thinking that Crystal is a joke.

"That's where you are wrong, while yes, all of you are strong in your own right. You are still nothing, compared to me" Crystal turns to Ruby again "So, Ruby. Just slice my finger a little, I will prove, that I could beat you alone, that way"

Ruby looks at her team, who shrugs at her.

"Okay, fine. But if it doesn't prove it. Then you are going to take all of us out and pay for a day"

"That's harsh. But okay"

And so, Ruby, grips the knife, steadily moving towards Crystal's fingers. And cuts the index finger. Crystal looks at the cut, seeing blood dribble down. She takes the finger into her mouth, sucking and licking the blood off. Then she extends it back, for everybody to see the cut, that was made by Ruby.

"Now, all of you see this... injury," Crystal says, all of them nod their head.

"Good, good. Ruby, please extend your own hand, just the same way you see me doing" Ruby does it, a little bit confused.

"Okay, this might hurt a little" Crystal activates her semblance and Ruby makes a slight, surprised noise.

Mow everybody looks at Ruby's hand. seeing blood flow from her index finger.

Crystal takes Ruby's hand and does the same treatment, she did to her own finger. Ruby goes as red as a tomato from the action.

"See? It looks the same, bled the same, hurt the same" Crystal says, showing her own finger that there's nothing there, then pointing to Rubys'.

"Any damage, pain, injury, anything at all, that I take. I give the same amount back to the person, thing, monster that dealt it to me, in the same spot. while I go back to normal. Simply to say, if any of you were my enemy, you wouldn't have a good time, if you'd just remotely attacked me seriously, the only thing you would do is beat yourself. So as I said, I can beat you all without moving from this spot. That's how I beat Cardin and his team. They pummeled me to the ground, but I just activated my Semblance and they lost. You can't win a fight against yourself" Crystal finishes, then looks around, to see that everybody is completely stunned.

"Is... is that why you don't carry any weapons?" Ruby asks, being the first to snap out of it.

"Yeah, you can say that. But I just never got attached to any weapon, nor have I made any as you did. So basically, all of my weapons are and were like the normal knife you have in your hand, Ruby"

"Come on, it can't be that strong" Jaune says, thinking, that there's no way, such a thing can be that strong "There has to be a weakness"

"Hm... There used to be one, but it's been dealt with"

"Only one? What if you die before you register any damage? What if your head gets chopped off?" Asks Ren.

"Yes, that's the weakness, but as I said, it has been dealt with"

"How?" Asks Blake.

"Do you really, wish to know?" Crystal asks, all previous nonchalant mood was gone, no all serious.

"Yes" Answers RWBY, just as serious as Crystal.

"Fine, just know, that this is what you wanted to know"

"Right"

"Okay, Ruby. That knife you have in your hand, and knives just like that... They are murder weapons"

"Eek" Ruby lets the knife go, Crystal catches it without sweating a sweat. And handles it like a pro. Like it's just a daily activity and for her it is.

"What do you mean it's a murder weapon?" Asks Pyrrha.

"Exactly like it sounds. This knife has killed people before, not only Grimm, hell, it has even killed a few Faunus. But not this one specifically, the other ones, previous ones" Crystal says with a blank face as if she didn't say a bad thing at all. Which makes almost everybody's back shiver.

"You're a murderer?" Asks Yang.

"Yeah, you can say that"

"But... Hm... what does that have with your Semblance being without a weakness?" Ruby asks, trying to skip over that detail, for now at least.

"Oh, simple, while these knives have killed in the past, they are barely a tool, that I use. They are a joke compared to my Semblance, it has probably killed more people than you've met"

"That's... Horrible" Remarks Jaune.

"Is it?" Crystal looks at him.

"Y-yeah?" Jaune stutters because of the look.

"Why?"

"What?"

"Why is it horrible?" Crystal asks confused. Which unsettles everybody in the room.

"Well... Because it's not right?"

"But everybody dies? It's inevitable, all of you will die someday, so will I"

"Yeah... but that's different, the people you killed, also had a life to live, just the same you're doing," Blake says.

Crystal looks at Blake and only snorts.

"No wonder, all of you're just children. I bet my life, that you will have to kill in the future. Everybody kills because of circumstances that life has put them through, only a very little percentage are actually 'born' to kill. And so, I used my life circumstances and used them well. Because of it, I am unbeatable, and now? I can live as I want, without anybody dictating my life, caging me from doing what I want, peacefully, it's the best and I wouldn't change it for anything... that's... nevermind"

"That's... you could do that without killing people," says Weiss.

"Why don't you just shut up? You don't know a thing" Crystal snaps at the Schnee, who instantly backs off, little fear settling in, Crystal of course feels it, but she doesn't care.

"That's the point, if you've listened, you would've heard me say 'circumstances' and those circumstances weren't pretty, weren't all rays of sunshine and rainbow. My whole life, is one big, kill or be killed game. And so, I killed, I wasn't killed, I survived and now? I will always survive. I made sure of it"

There's a silence, Crystal sees that nobody will say anything, so she just continues.

"And so, back to the topic of me being without a weakness. I would torture the people, that attacked me, so they couldn't do anything, couldn't move a single limb, then I would put one of these knives in their hands, tape it, so they wouldn't lose it, because they couldn't grip it themselves. And slowly move their hand over my hand"

Crystal shows just how, by puppeteering Ruby's hand over hers.

"And just little by little, very slowly, move the hand to the side, so it would begin slicing and cutting my finger off, I would use my Semblance, constantly, without a pause, so the knife would move and I would just heal, no cut left behind. just a bloody finger, but not mine, the one's that was forced to train my Semblance to its extreme'

Ruby's hand trembles, Crystal seeing that takes away the knife, and just puts her hand on hers, intertwining their fingers, feeling Ruby calm down a little, she continues.

"I would do the same, over and over with everybody, faster and faster, until, I could do it without even blinking, by instinct. With every finger, then the wrists, arms, legs, toes, stomach, and then finally... Head, the neck. I would train my semblance, for hours, weeks, years. Claiming plenty of lives, because they would just try to hurt me, but they would hurt themselves. And now? Just as I said before. I am impossible to beat. The best part? My semblance works on Grimm and even robots. If I were to get bit by a Grimm in my leg, or sliced to my stomach by a robot, I'd use my Semblance, and just like that, they are the ones with that have the injury, not me. I trained myself, so hard, so much, that I am numb to all pain by this point, almost all. That's why, back in the cafeteria against Cardin, not once, did I let out any kind of noise or scream when they hurt me, but the moment I did my thing, they screamed and toppled down, whining. Hell, I even think, that I taunted them about it, I can't remember though"

"That's... brutal" Yang whispers out.

"Hehe, it is. But that's what anybody gets by attacking me, if they attack me, why would I just lay my life? They attack me, they feel the pain that I would, I don't care if they bleed out, die from their own inflicted wound, should've thought better than attacking me, the worst individuals, would get the treatment of training my Semblance"

"Wait... attacked?" Asks Blake.

"Yes, if it puts you at ease, I never attacked anybody myself, never initiated a kill. Every single death, were by their own hands... All except two, only two times did I actually attack myself. One died, the most gruesome death that was possible... The other, alive, all fine"

"Knowing that... it does calm me down a little bit, knowing that you don't actively go and kill people," says Ruby.

"Yes, perhaps. But... I don't care, I don't feel guilty or any remorse about killing all of those people. Hell I don't even remember any of them, except for my first kill, the only one that I attacked with my own initiative"

"That's..."

"Sorry, for ruining the mood, of what was supposed to be simple questions," Crystal says while looking apologetic.

"It's... It's fine, you did warn us after all, but we still pushed you to answer. If it means anything, I am glad that you told us the truth, instead of hiding it and lying" Yang says with returned calmness.

"Yeah, want to know the worst part of it all?" Crystal asks.

"What is it?" Yang asks back.

"I can't feel any pain... So in an event of spanking/whipping when I have sex with the more risque women... I can't feel anything. It even put off a few of them, causing my fun time to turn to frustration time instead, because they'd just leave me there, naked. After all, they couldn't do their thing... Yeah, it's so sad" Crystal says feeling dejected.

Everybody just stares at her, flustered about hearing such a detail, but also confused on how that's the 'worst' thing and they see that Crystal means it.

"That's... Yeah, definitely bad, the worst" Yang tries to agree.

"I know, right? How dare they leave me, ME, a sexy beast, because they were too pathetically weak to deal me any pain, selfish harlots" Crystal squeaks out with pure confidence. Everybody just nods at her, not wanting to say anything to that.

"Okay, let's change the topic, shall we? There have to be more questions you want to ask me, right?"

"Yes, yes, let's do that" Ruby happily says, thankful for the mood from before to be gone.

"Okay, do you know that you have a fan following?" Yang asks interested in knowing the answer.

"What? I don't, what is that?"

Yang tsks, before replying "People like you, they think you're a beautiful goddess with those two tails and oh, so, so kind, they try to get your attention, sadly for them, most of the fans are boys, who don't seem to realize, that you're only into women"

"Ah, yes, that is a thing, but what you said, is not entirely correct" Crystal shoots back.

"How so?"

"Yes, women are my thing, that's for sure, men are not my thing, that's also for sure. But, that's not all, now is it?"

"You mean..."

"Yes, I love myself, some futas. My wife is one after all, with the biggest stick, I've seen. And I've seen quite a lot, hey, I even saw one in my short time of Beacon already, what a good time that was"

A few people in the room, blush from the newly acquired information. Before their blushing faces turned into confused faces.

"Wait, wait, wait. You mean, you cheated on your wife? And with somebody in this school?" Pyrrha asks what everybody was thinking, a few interested more than others.

That question made Crystal confused, yet again.

"Uh... No? I and my wife have sex with others, I even have a second girlfriend, who I am going to marry soon, with her, I will have two wives. My girlfriend and my wife love double-teaming on me, they are quite insatiable in bed. So, basically, I can have sex with anybody, I can fall in love with anybody and both my wife and my girlfriend are okay with that, plus it's more for them in the future as well"

"Oh... So, do I still have a chance at your body?" Asks Yang, which makes everybody look at her, like she's lost her mind.

"Play your cards right and you can have me any day. I do wonder if you can compete with the person that I sleep with within the school. Maybe she'd even like to do it together with you. All in the future" Crystal answers without care.

"Yes!" Yang snaps her arm upwards in a celebrating manner.

~ End of Chapter 10 ~

34