Chapter 11
825 2 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~ Questioning part 2 ~

Narrator POV:

While Yang is celebrating, Weiss goes in for a question of her own.

"So, when we first met in the cafeteria... You mentioned my dad and my mom"

"Yeah? What about them?"

"I already have your opinion on my dad, while I would want to know why you feel that way. I am more interested in the topic of my mother, why did you say that she'd be an instant below 5, on your rating instinct thing"

"Simple, your mother, is disappointingly pathetic" Crystal answers without mercy.

"Huh?" Weiss is left befuddled.

"Your mother, instead of doing anything, just lets your dad away with everything that he does, she just drinks, leaving her children to themselves, your dad married into your family, yet she can't woman up and do anything, losing herself to alcohol, anxiety, and depression. Yes, it's serious, but instead of trying to help herself, she's just killing herself, without thinking about you. If she were to stop, just for a second, and try to ask somebody for help, maybe her friends, even her own daughters, a lot could be better. But over the years, she probably has no actual friends left, no children to turn to, and so, she is pathetic, in the sense, that she has done nothing, but wallow in her own uselessness, sad. if my mom was like that, I'd just force her to change, yes that may make her hate me, but I'd rather her hate me, than ruin herself and just die. So yeah that's my answer. My instinct, it would give her below a 5, because, frankly, she isn't worth any better"

"But... she can't help it," Weiss says weaker than she wanted to.

"Can't help it? CAN'T HELP IT? HA, yes, perhaps now she can't because she's too far in the hole. But years ago, way back, she could've just taken control, overthrown her so-called 'husband', she used to be a strong woman, but no, she was so, oh so sad, that her husband, is such a bad man, who never actually loved her. So she just broke down. I don't feel any pity towards her, she doesn't deserve it. Simply because of all of it? Was her own fault, and faults are supposed to be fixed, yet? She didn't even try to fix them. Utterly pathetic"

"Hey, Crystal, isn't that a bit harsh? I mean, she just loved a person, that betrayed her and couldn't handle it" Yang asks.

"Harsh? Hardly, know what harsh is? Leaving your children, to drink yourself to death because some, worthless, disgusting man, used you. Just get back at him, destroy him, both emotionally and mentally, you lived with him for years, you should know what he values, what he needs, use it against him, take it, rub it in his face and slaughter him, that's what you need to do, not go into isolation. That doesn't help anybody, not you, not your children, not the people your husband hurts, not anybody. So tell me, am I harsh, or is it the woman, that has absolutely nothing left, except for a bottle in her hand, when she had so, so much"

Everybody is quiet, not knowing what to say.

"And I know that you know this Weiss, yet you left instead of helping your mom, but I can't actually blame you, because you are as much of a child as everybody in this room. You wanted some freedom from your father, so, if and when, you go back to actually help your mother. Ask me for help"

"Why? Would I do that, why do you even know so much about my family, when you barely know anything else, no basic knowledge of anything, but my family, somehow you know, as if you lived there" Weiss asks defensive and irritated.

"I get, that I may come across as painfully straightforward, stupid, and somebody that doesn't know anything. But there is one thing I know, one thing I researched as much as possible, from various resources. And that is your family. Why? Simple, because just like every single one of you, I, too have a goal. But my goal is different from yours. Yes, I help others with their plans, without asking too many questions or too much in return. I only have this one goal"

"What is this goal?" Asks Ren.

Crystal looks at Weiss without pity while answering Ren's question morbidly.

"To kill a very specific person, to destroy everything he owns, to ruin everything he is, to such extent, that he'd wish he was never born. My goal is, to annihilate, Jacques Schnee, your father, he is my goal. I will do anything to kill him and I will do it publicly. So everybody could see his demise"

Crystal finishes with pure and utter hatred pouring from her mouth.

"And before you ask why. I won't say, neither are you ready to hear any of it, nor am I ready to say any of it" Crystal adds, with a voice that leaves no rejection.

Crystal looks at Weiss for a few more seconds before looking at everybody else, then sighing and jokingly saying.

"I am sorry, I know that talking with me isn't easy. My whole life isn't all that good. The only other thing I could talk about with respective knowledge is sex. And I don't think any of you want to hear that talk"

"I wouldn't say that..." Yang starts but gets cut off by Ruby.

"No, we aren't doing that, Yang, you can have a private talk with her later"

"Meh, you're no fun"

"So, you asked me a few questions, it's only fair, I ask something in return, right?" Crystal asks.

"Of course, go ahead" Blake answers for everybody.

"So I know, that most of you have made your own weapons" Crystal only starts her question, yet sees Ruby, jumping excitedly "I'd like to know more about them, maybe it'd give me an idea about my future weapon, plus, some of you may even help me with the process"

"You should've not done that," Says Yang, making Crystal look at her confused.

"Ruby and weapons... are an unstoppable topic" Yang adds.

Crystal sees Ruby jump up, take out her Crescent Rose, and just goes to town on its explanation and details.

"This is my baby, Crescent Rose, a High-Caliber Sniper-Scythe, It's one of the best things to ever come into my life. It can turn into a rifle, so I could shoot my enemies from short distances if it's ever needed, but my favorite part of it is, obviously the scythe, it looks so cool, it is cool, it deals a lot of damage, and it also has a long-range sniper, so if a situation arises, I would shot from afar. I couldn't live without it"

"Told you so," Yang says, while Ruby continues gushing about her weapon in the background.

"I don't know how you feel about it. But I actually like listening to her talk about weapons. For some reason, it sounds so seductive. She never sounds like that, normally. It's like she's talking of her true love, in more of a naughty way" Crystal says seriously.

"What? Seductive?"

"You don't hear it? Listen a little bit closer"

"Why would I do that? Besides, why would I think that my sister sounds seductive?"

"Huh? Why wouldn't you?"

"... It's my sister?"

"So?"

"Uhm..."

"I mean if you think that anybody is seductive and sounds nice and sexy to your ears, that's a good thing. I don't see how it's a thing to be ignored"

"But... It's my sister"

"I don't get it," Crystal says confused, making Yang and everybody confused except Ruby, who's still blabbering about weapons.

"Look, you can think that anybody else is sexy, seductive or whatever, that's all good, but if you think about your own sister like that, it's kinda weird... and pretty wrong too," Yang says, thinking she's making sense to Crystal.

"Huh? But that makes no sense, your sister is just another person, there's nothing wrong about thinking that she's sexy? That you wouldn't want to kiss her or do more than that. How is that wrong?"

"Uhm... It just is?"

"Who says that?"

"E-everybody?"

"Well, they are stupid, pure and simple. If you love somebody, love them, yes don't force your love upon them, but if they reciprocate, that's all good, love is love, that's all. Plus finding somebody attractive, be it your sister, be it your mother, that's fine. That only proves that your family members are in top shape. Hey, I even gave my first time to my own Mother, it was the best thing ever. And there's not a single... regret in my heart about what happened"

Now everybody is looking at Crystal, even Ruby stopped talking about weapons when she heard that.

"That's..."

"If you're going to say something negative, don't even finish it. Instead, please, tell me, how is any of that wrong? In your own words, your own thinking, not some 'everybody' bullshit that you want to pull, or are all your opinions from what you've heard? Instead of making your own decisions?"

"I..." Yang goes silent, thinking. But ultimately slumps over and just shakes her head.

"Thought so, you can't say anything, because you don't know, you don't even feel like that, you were just going along everybody, like some mindless drone. So I am glad, that I've shed some light upon you. Maybe you will start thinking and making your own opinions, instead of going along with everything the so-called 'public' says"

Crystal looks around everybody again and sees that Jaune wants to say something, but doesn't dare to, so she calls him out.

"Jaune, want to add something?"

Everybody turns to look at Jaune. Which makes him nervous.

"But, sometimes, what the public says is right, isn't it? Especially with this topic, loving your family members, romantically? That's just wrong in every way"

Crystal just shakes her head at him.

"Seriously? Are you also a mindless drone? What the people say, you do? What are you? A monkey? Wake up. I will tell you a simple fact. Historians write history, everybody knows that, but they can write it however they want and the future people will believe most of it because it's hard to dispute it unless there's very hard evidence. So in terms of a loose topic such as this. If people started being romantically involved with their sisters, mothers, etc. And then the historians, that are alive right now, wrote for the future generations, that it's fine to be together with your family members, then the people in the future would just go along mindlessly to it. So the same effect is going on now. The people say it's wrong, so everybody goes along with the so-called 'wrong' when in actuality, it's all right. So no matter what you will say, you will be wrong. Either you say that you agree with me, then everybody else will say that you're weird, but if you go against me, then you're also wrong because I myself will think that you will be weird. So, overall. You will be weird, rejected in some way, wrong to either populace. The ones that go along with everything that strangers say, or the ones that go against it. You will always be wrong. There is no right. So just do whatever you want. that's what I do and I have zero regrets. I love what I am doing and I don't plan on stopping"

Everybody is silent, taking in the information, Thinking that Crystal is right and wrong, in some way or another. But she is right. That there is no right way of thinking. Because everything will seem wrong to some people. It's for you to decide how to live your life. But not everybody will agree with it. Trying to steer you some way and you either lose that battle and join the drones or stay strong and go against them. So all they can do is just to stay silent. Because they can't refute it in any way.

There's an awkward silence hanging around the air. Because nobody knows what to say.

"Well... This is... Uncomfortable" Crystal says trying to break the ice.

"Uhm..." A soft voice starts, Crystal locks her eyes with mesmerizing silver eyes "You said that you had your first time with your mom, who... who initiated it?" Ruby asks, making everybody widen their eyes. That Ruby was the one to ask it.

"It was me... Unfortunately, the first time, while it was great for me, it wasn't that great for my mom. And no, it wasn't because we were family. It's because I was a novice, selfish back then. So I only pleasured myself, my mom was left... hurting... let's leave it that, for now. But, we did it many more times in the future. And I got better and better, now? My partner is my priority, I will always make my partner enjoy themselves first, I will do anything they'd like so that they could enjoy it, only then will I be a bit selfish, so I could finish myself"

Crystal looks at the flustered Rose and then continues.

"Yes, the best is when both parties are satisfied from the get-go to the end. But that's not how it always goes. Actually, it rarely goes like that. There are many different factors in sex. People like different things, some people have more endurance than others, some people are completely okay with only serving others, not allowing others to touch them, etc. There are just so many things. So, that's why I try to satisfy my partners first because I know, that I myself, will be able to finish myself off just in case, I won't get mad or yell at my partner that they couldn't help me. That's just inconsiderate, Why even have sex with somebody if you're going to be angry at your partner for not doing their so-called 'job' right. That's not my thing. Thank you Ruby for asking, great question. I know it wasn't what you asked, but it let me talk about it"

Crystal smiles at Ruby sincerely, which makes Ruby smile back. And with that, the mood has yet again changed for the better.

"Hey, Ruby, you didn't let me talk with Crystal about sex, yet you did yourself, how is that fair?" Yang suddenly cries out.

Ruby just goes still, and while smiling sheepishly, shrugs at her sister.

~ End of Chapter 11 ~

25