Chapter 1
27 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rachel's POV

  A few minutes after 4 a.m., I opened my eyes and looked around. When I woke up I thought to myself, "Ugh...it's too early for me to do this.". The room is brightened by turning on the light.  I wondered what I was going to do up so early, huh, that's right, I was going to go for a run before school. As I took off my pajamas, I donned a black hoodie and black jeans. I look across the hall and see my mother looking at me concerned. "What are you doing up so early" Asked my mom

 I pull up my hoodie and say, "Going for a walk.".
 As she looked at me with a stern look, she asked, "Who said you could leave?"
 As I stare at her, I ask her, "Are you saying I can't leave?"
 She crosses her arms and looks at me. My mom repeats "Who says you can leave" to me.
 As I ask with gritted teeth, "Can I leave?"
 My mother says sternly "You may not leave". I am dumbfounded, and ask her why I cannot leave. According to her, I couldn't leave because I didn't ask beforehand and that it's too early for me to leave the house. I went to my room to get on my phone after getting pissed at her. Having seen her acting weird for the past few weeks, I wondered what was going on. There's probably something going on with work that made her act weird. That will have to be my lot for a while. I open my phone and play some music. It was hard for me to decide what to listen to.As she walks into my room, she tells me that I can't listen to music and that I should go to bed. I am really annoyed by this. "Stop intruding!", I say in a frightened tone of voice. When I say that, my eyes turn red and my voice gets deeper and scarier. She looks genuienly scarred of me. 

  "Lord, protect me," my mother cries out terrified as she runs from the room. As well as being scared of myself, I am also scared of re-occurrence since this has never happened to me before. I don't know what the hell that was all about.What should I do... I seem to be unable to control myself. I try to calm myself down, but I cannot. It terrifies me. It was not my intention to cause harm to anyone. Is there a reason why I hurt her?  I was absolutely out of control.  I am a freak. I'm not a normal person. I must apologize to my mother and let her know that I don't mean that at all. Despite the many fights we have, she is always so important to me that I do not want to hurt her. My mom is the most important person in my life. It is my intention not to do this.

0