Book One: Afterword
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Afterword

Ah, so that's the end of Book 1, Saga 1 or whatever people are calling it these days. Thank you very much for reading this far. I plan to come back to Jason and Kaiden at a later date and time, but the series actually jumps around a bit, different characters, different aspects of the world and even different time periods. Eventually we'll get back to them, but after everything they've been through, perhaps it is a good time to let them breathe and reflect on how the world has change around them. I ended up naming their story Orchidaceous because I like puns. I'm going straight into the second book without a break, because I've actually been writing the series on my own site long before I knew what Royal Road is. You all have the benefit of getting chapters that have been edited but you're about eighty chapters behind what is on my site at this moment. If you enjoyed the first book it's available on Amazon and soon Kobo, Barnes and Noble, as well as SmashWords. It might already be there for all I know. The second book is titled Imunoglobin, because I like puns and fun words. It is also available for purchase so if you're enjoying the story and don't want to wait for weekly chapters that option is there as well. You can also read it on my site, but I did add two extra chapters between completing it there, and Royal Road.

Book 2: Immunoglobin - Description

Rythe is a down on his luck, disgraced newspaper journalist. The toughest story he’s ever worked on is the one of his life. A twisted story or abuse, addiction, death and destruction that he keeps hidden from himself with an addiction to Fairy Dust. He’s spent close to a decade chasing the story of a supernatural serial killer, that no one else believes exists. A chance meeting with Sierra Evans leads him to the clue he’s searching for. It also leads to the constructed house of cards he lives in to fall apart.

Sierra, known as CiCi to her friends, is a TSA agent. She used to hunt things that go “bump,” in the night but after the death of her husband, she gave it up. Now she’s out to bring him back to life before time runs out. The only issue is her brother-in-law Jonah disagrees and a voodoo priestess named Tituba has injected herself into Sierra’s life. There’s also Rythe who has decided she’s murderer that he’s looking for.

0