Prologue
30 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello, my name is Kazuya Kazuaki, I’m just a normal high school boy that you can find anywhere, but there’s just one thing that makes me different from the others. I’m the biggest fan of fantasy manga. I spend more than 100.000 yen on manga and merchandise.

“Hello, Kazuya.”

“Hello.”

This is Rin Tachibana, my only friend in high school. She has black short hair and has a petite body. Her body is the same as a body of a middle schooler even though we have the same age. But, some people may think that she is cute.

“Kazuya, have you read the newest chapter on that fantasy manga that I showed you before?”

“Yes, I do that chapter is really sick.”

As you all can see, she is an otaku like myself. I met her during a fan meeting of one of the biggest author in Japan. We have the same taste in the manga, that’s why we become friends.

“Oh, I just remembered something.”

“What is it?”

“There’s a new light novel. Do you perhaps want to go with me?”

“Sure, why not.”

“Ehehe~, I’m looking forward to it.”

(Hmmm? Why did I see her looking strangely excited? Maybe it’s just my imagination.)

“Hey, Kazuya what are you doing, school is going to start.”

“I’m coming.”

When I’m walking with her to the school. Suddenly the sky turned dark, and it’s raining hard.

“Hey Kazuya, why is it suddenly raining?” Rin asked me with anxiety in her eyes.

“I don’t know, it’s really weird.”

I answer it without any knowledge of what's going to happen and then, the biggest disaster that will surely ruin our world has occurred.

1