Frost #1
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1999, March 17th Eva Wolf is Born.

2019, March 17th Eva Wolf Turns 19    For her birthday her father Mark Wolf One of the Best archers in the World gets home from his tournament, since it’s his daughters birthday he decided to finish her Archery Training that day. After that Mark went to pick up dinner at a fancy restaurant for Evas Birthday. Eva took her own car. On the Way their Mark is stopped by a Masked Man, He honks his horn signaling him to move, Marks notices him reaching for something, the masked man pulls out a revolver *bang, bang, bang* three shots to the chest, The masked man attempts to take his car and his money but he’s drives away. While bleeding out he’s attempting to drive safely to help but he blacks out and drives into a ditch. 

Present Day. It’s been around 3 years since Mark Died. Eva has been trying since the day he died to find the killer. She gets back from training and goes to find out who murdered her father. Finally after 3 years she finds out, Sebastián Velasco He takes on the name Bandit. Eva packs a bag and leaves Everything Behind Her mother, her siblings, and her hometown. 

Arizona- She Puts on a Dark Clothing with a hood and sets out she remembers to always use her Bow her father gave her she asks the town if they heard about any recent crime reports. A sheriff says someone going by the name Bandit is robbing a bunch of stores. Eva is for sure that’s him she goes around waiting in dark areas for him she sees him she’s acts normal and asks “who are you?” He says “Sebastián Velasco, Why?” She instantly sends an arrow his way he quick draws his revolver and shoots the arrow out of the air he says “shall we start over?” She uses her agility and stealth to her advantage she quickly takes cover and tries to throw Sebastián off guard.

She lost sebastián and can’t find him she’s worried and is scared she sees him on a roof of a building she takes a shot and it misses bandit hits a gas tank it blows up but when she looks at sebastián he’s fled. She tries looking for him again and leaps from building to building to get to the building on fire she looks down at the fire to see if theirs anyone stuck but she gets pushed to the ground by sebastián he attempts to throw her into the fire they tumble on the ground Eva kicks him in the nose he punches her trying to escape, he sees an open shot and goes to tackle her she ducks down and sebastián trips falling over her Eva saves him holding onto him sebastián says “who are you? What do you want” Eva says “my father back” and let’s go dropping him into the fire she avenged her father and flees the scene…

To be continued…

0