Chapter 1
28 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ryotaro Zangetsu is, or rather was, a somewhat lonely twenty-year-old corporate employee. He led a relatively boring and shaky life. He went to work from morning to night and was single. He didn't have too many friends at all. He was an introvert who spent most of his spare time playing games or reading anime, fanficktion. He preferred more violent games and anime where there is drama and the main character is not a pussy.

His favorite games were diablo 3, doom, overwatch, smite and a few more.

Ryo's parents didn't care much, they had their own affairs. And from time to time they tried to persuade their son to stop gambling, drinking too much energy, smoking. However, it did not bring effect.

On the last day, Ryo was really angry as the only one in the family except for the little ones. He has never been in relationships, and so has the family and more specifically cousins. They laughed that his computer was his bitch. And at work, people blamed him for a mistake his coworker made by not giving Ryo his word.

Add to that an argument with my father that almost ended in a fight. You can summarize Ryo's humor as a 10 on the Pissing scale. Ryo dreamed of moving to the world of anime or fantasy and starting to really live. Away from all this shit.

However, he did not expect his wish to come true.

Literally as he fell asleep, he felt a suffocating sensation and literally no other sensation. Zero touch, hearing or smell. Just a suffocating feeling. Ryo tried to keep his eyes open for the next thirty seconds. He couldn't do that.

But when he opened his eyes, he stiffened. He regained all his senses and even more.

His pattern was much wider and clearer. However, what he saw, what he saw, shocked him a lot.

(Ryo)-,, What the Fuck....What the Fuck....What the Fuck....What the Fuck.... IT!!!"-think Ryo

Ryo started examining his body and finally realized that it was a strange, inferring from its surroundings, a little black ant. Hence the new sensation of the six limbs and small jaws. Overall the feeling was weird and Ryo tried to walk around trying to calm down by analyzing the situation.

(Ryo)-,,Six legs, small chaps, a pair of antennae, a strong black shade of skin .... yes an ant ... I'm an ant .... So saying wishes before bed works ..... Haha !! ... you just have to do it. really a lot ... That's good ... I think I read Fanficktion about something similar, but I think it was a mosquito. No matter, the ant is also good, but whether I have a system. Hello System .... System Activation .... SI Activation .... Ant Power, Mystic Power .... yyy ... what else .... System Activation .... please."

System Activation ......

 

Hello Host. I am your personal AI and will be your personal assistant on your journey. Do you have any questions?

Ryo walked quickly, rather staggeringly, prophylactically under the protruding roots of the old tree. At the same time thinking about the good questions to ask. And when he decided that he was safe, not counting the strange sensations in the foot parts. he stopped and asked.

(Ryo)-,,How did I get here?"

Unable to answer.

(Ryo)-,,Typical...Heh...Since it goes with the classics ... maybe otherwise. What functions do you have?

MENU
Status Equipment Skill

(Ryo)-,,Sounds modest enough, but I can evolve ... right. I don't want to be an ant for the rest of my life. He doesn't want to be involved in fucking one woman who fucks several hundred others every day."

There is no separate category for evolution. When the Host reaches the appropriate level, the evolution window will be shown. However, you cannot see the available ones at the moment.

Ryo has read enough of this novel to understand his current situation. Memories of his family and his past life were slowly moving through his mind. To stop them in a moment with a slight fear of a quick death, but also with the excitement of a new, unknown experience. Whom he always wanted, adventure, power and much more.

(Ryo)-,,If I play it right, I can finally live my life. But first, the basis. System .... SI ... Hope .... that's what I will call you ... because you give me hope that my dreams will come true ... I was moved ... hehe ... Show Status."

STATUS
Information Attributes Resistance
Name Ryotaro STR 0.02 Magic Resistance 0%
Race Small Rock Ant VIT 0.01 Physical Resistance 0%
Sex Male AGI 0,04 Mental Resistance 15%
Title None DEX 0.01
Rank K INT 15
Level 1/4 CHR 0.1
Heath 1.2/1.2 MAG 0
Mana 0/0

 

Skill
Bite You are a rock ant, and as such, you have very strong jaws. A human may feel a prickle, but for creatures your size it can be fatal. LVL.1/10
Charge  If you get faster you can ram other ants and other similar sized creatures. LVL.1/10

Ryo looked through his status and skills, but it was not extraordinary. He was human in the body of an ant, so INT is normal. The only thing left to do is level up and evolve. So the best choice is to look for prey, something simple like another ant or a worm.

1