Part One: The Beginning
97 5 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Denier!!!!! How many times do I have to tell you to get up and get ready for school? Do not even think that I'm driving you to school!!!!" Snapping my eyes open from my dad's loud booming voice, I looked at my phone and saw that it was 6:25 AM. 

Rushing out of bed, I brushed past my mom while I hurried to get dressed. "I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!!!!!" I yelled out while I started to get dressed. My mom looked at me while this happened, "If your late to school while we're here, what about while we're gone?"  She sighed while placing her hand on her head.

"Sorry, gotta go!!!!" And before my they could stop me, I sped past them both and out the house door. Now, you might be wondering who I am right? Well, I'm Denier Okoro, 14 years old, and just got accepted in one of the few prestigious highschools for Heroes. But before you say anything, no, it's not U.A.

I, sadly, wasn't good enough to get in that school. Nor was I good enough to get inside of Shiketsu High School. However, I was good enough to get inside of Ketsubutsu Academy. But to be honest.... I have to say that it's crazy hard to get in those other schools. In UA and Shiketsu, you have to fight REAL VILLAINS. D Rank Villains, but villains none the less. I even heard they have a secret finale boss where they have to fight a C-rank villain. Yeah, no.

Sure, I could've went to the General Course and worked my way up. But I am not wasting time my doing that, when I could've been using my time training. Anyway, the only thing you had to do to get accepted in Ketsubutsu Academy is do a written exam and a quirk test. If you had a quirk that was considered hero material, you was in. 

So yeah, now I'm a student at Ketsubutsu Academy. Turning the corner, I saw the gates to my new school closing. "No, no, no, noooo, I can't be late on my first day!!!!!!" I yelled as I gained more speed. Coming close to the closing gates, I slipped between them as it clicked close. Breathing hard on the floor, I felt a few of my eyes turn to look who closed the gate. 

The person who closed it can only be called a beast if a man. He had muscle on top of muscle. First of though, he has brown hair and blood red eyes, stood at a hight of probably 6'10 feet, or 2.08 meters. He was wearing a red suit that had 2 dark red shackles on his calves and two on his forearm. To be honest, If he didn't have a name tag on him saying he was a faculty member here, I would have thought he was a villain.

"Your late...." Said a deep, and surprisingly, soft voice. Sitting up, I looked at him with a sweat drop. "Yeah uh... I got up late?" I said more as a question to myself than anything else. "Hm.... Get to class." Getting up awkwardly, I nodded my head and ran into the building, looking for my class.

Finding it, I saw it read "Freshman One". Going in, I looked around as I felt a lot of eyes on me. Not even taking a second to look at the people, I moved to an empty chair on the opposite side of the room. I would have went to the one by the window, but considering my power has to do with eyes, I'm good.

I also noticed the teacher wasn't here, I couldn't help but laugh silently at that. Hearing the door slide open not even a few seconds later, I focused my attention on the person who entered. Looking at the person, I saw it was a light blue skinned guy wearing a white button up long sleeved shirt with a black tie. No jacket. He was wearing black slacks, had a watch, and black shiny shoes that seem to glisten. He also had black hair with a white lightning bolt streak it. 

Couldn't see his eyes because he had one of those black domino masks on. I of course had X-ray vision, but I'm not gonna look at his face. He hid it for a reason. "Cool!!!! Everyone's here!!!!!" The guy said before he seemingly turned into lightning and appeared in the middle of class. "Hi, I'm Static. Your new homeroom teacher!!!!!" He said with a grin on his face.

2