Chapter 1
65 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I… I don't have any money today."

 There where this little guy standing there in the middle of nowhere, his name was Osu.  He looked shy and innocent, his appearance alone could tell that he was not the "fighting guy" type.

 And in front of him were 6 guys who were the exact opposite of him.

 Shinki which was their leader's name, mockingly lowered his head and cocked his ear to Osu's nervous face as if he didn't hear well what Osu just said.

 "Whaaat?"

 There were nothing more than delinquents who had been bullying Osu since his first day of school because of his weak appearance, they were simply taking advantage of it.

One of the guys opened his mouth with his thug face.

 "Do you think we are some joke or something? You said the same thing yesterday"

 "No no… it's not like tha-"

 When Osu were about to explain himself… Shinki ordered

 "Check his pockets."

 Following his order, one of his guys starts rummaging him in his pockets

 "Oh, look what I found. Hehehe."

They had just found several silver bills behind his pocket.

"N-no this is what my mother gave me…."

 "It seems like you haven't learned your lesson yet…. Get him."

They then begin to beat up Osu, until someone appears.

The man stopped multiple feet where Osu and the others were.  He scanned all his surroundings, it seems he was new to the city.

He was tall, a well built man, wearing a black leather jacket, jeans and a bag hanging from his right hand.  Then again, he was the opposite of what Osu was but not a delinquent, he seemed like a tough one.

The man turned his head at the direction where Osu and the others were and as his eyes met Osu's.

 They stared at each other for a split of second before the man lifted his eyes toward the guys.

 The way he was glaring at them was completely different from the one he just had with Osu.

 The guys got a little bit scared. The way he was staring at them was a little scary, intimidating.

Hugh, why is he staring at us like that?"

 As one of the guys said, feeling a little nervous.

 The mysterious man was intimidating the guys and then he let out a * sigh * before he continued on his way.

 Osu wanted the help of this mysterious man, but it would appear that the man himself was selfless.

 The men began to wonder.

 "Who was that guy?"

 "I never saw that guy before. He's probably new."

 Shinki flashes a forced smile, he too was intimidated by this simple look but he didn't want to show it externally.

 "Whatever, he was probably a wimp too hehehe"

Shinki turned his head toward Osu who was on the ground.

 "... hey Osu, you better bring some more Tomorrow."

 He said while smirking and him and his guys leave, letting Osu on the ground which began to cry.  Every morning it was like that, he was getting tired of it all.

The newbie guy was on his way to a destination, school.  He didn't interfere with what he just saw because it was none of his business. He was also uninterested in these kinds of things.

He once again looked on his surroundings, there was no one in the street, no car.  The street was completely silent.  It was a little bit weird for him, it was also like he was walking in a desert.

 After a few minutes of travel, he arrived at where he wanted.

He was at a loss for words, he couldn't express what he saw in front of him.

 "What kind of school is that?"

 What stood in front of him was a school filled with graffiti on almost every wall and the students inside?

 "… .."

They were smoking and laughing among themselves, there were some of them with tattoos, they were looking pretty though thought.

 They were obviously delinquents.

 And the name of the school?

 Tsuteiko High School aka "The School of Demons" was a school full of delinquents, a place where all the worst of the worst guys gathered.  It also has a huge reputation as the most dangerous school in this city.  There is also something, "fighting to the top '' that was what Tsuteiko High School means for the people inside it.

 The man could tell..this place was really dangerous.

As a new student, the man had a meeting with his supervisor before classes started.

The supervisor was carefully reading the student's files.

 "So your name is Jason Hamstrong, right?

 "Yes sir"

The man's name was Jason Hamstrong, he was in town and got transferred here in Tsuteiko.  Jason was late because he was away for 2 months.  But that was irrelevant, especially in Tsuteiko.

The supervisor glared at him and could tell that Jason was somehow different from others.  The first impression he could identify was that Jason was very polite.

 "Ok, welcome to Tsuteiko, let me show you your class then."

 "Yes, thank you Sir."

Jason decides to follow his supervisor.

 As soon as they arrive….

 "Here, this is your class."

 They had found the teacher who was going to communicate to his class.

 The supervisor gives the teacher signs that there is a new student.  The teacher who was already paying attention was able to understand quickly.

 "Ok silence class, there is a new student today."

A calm settled in the classroom as all the students turned their attention to the front door.

 The professor turns to Jason.

 "Hey kid, you can enter now."

 Jason therefore enters the class.

The class maintained their silence, as their eyes wanted to see who this new guy was.

 Jason had appeared and was now standing in front of his class ready to make his presentation.

 "Hello everyone, my name is Jason Hamstrong, nice to meet you all."

 Jason did not show any expression while presenting, but he could remark that the class students was glared at him with some strong looks, rude eyes toward him but Jason kept his cool.

 " Hamstrong "? Do you think you're strong or something?"

 The unnamed student's joke breaks out the silence by making them laugh.  Jason was still maintaining his straight face.

Pam….

And one of them had just sent his shoe towards Jason's direction but… The shoe hadn't reached him since Jason was able to avoid it by tilting his head to the right…

Jason, still showing no emotion towards the students asks….

 "Who, who sent this shoe…?"

 A voice coming out in the middle of the students answering him…

 "It's me, do you have a problem with that?"

Jason had spotted the mysterious student when the two started to exchange glances for a little while, then Jason gently picked up the shoe…

 "I think you want your shoe huh,? And grab it."

 Voush !!!!

 For a millisecond, only closing his eyes to re-open it, the student saw something appear in front of him, hitting his face directly….

PAM!

 This event for some reason frightened the class.

 Jason had done it in terms of revenge, he had no intention of being underestimated.

 "Don't throw your things around the class like that, dumbass."

 And he decided to go and sit down quietly.

 While the student's face was filled with anger.

 "You bastard, you will pay for that."

 Jason sat quietly and began to hear something.

 <Sob>

 <Sob>

 It looked like someone was crying next to him.

Jason tries to ignore it but after a few seconds he couldn't let his mouth shut anymore.

 "Hey, why do you keep on whining like that, it's starting to get annoying."

 "<Sob> l I'm sorry, I just…"

 When the guy raised his head, Jason could recognize him and the guy too could do the same.

 It was Osu the guy from this morning.

 "So why do you keep crying like that?"

Even though Jason knew what it was about since he had saw these delinquents beating Osu this morning he didn't think this was the only reason for Osu to keep crying like that.

 His face was dark with sadness.

"I- I got beat up, they stole all the money that I have. It was my mother who gave me these money, she worked really hard for them to give them to me… <sob>"

 Osu was still crying, Jason let out a sighing before he saw Shinki and the other 5 just passed the door.

 Jason takes a moment to think.  He was somehow annoyed but his head told him he had no choice.

 "aww shit."

That's what he said before he decided to get up, leaving the class to follow them.  But unknown to Jason, he too had just been followed by a student.

 Shinki and his guys were down on the courtyard, they were having fun until Jason announced himself to them.

Yo, you ungly b * stards huum ... if you guys don't want to be hurt by me, give me the money you sto- hmm?

 Jason had not yet finished his sentence, he had stopped talking after feeling someone approaching behind him…

 As he tries to turn around, he is suddenly punched in the face, followed by several punches to the stomach and head.

 Jason's body was now on the ground, immovable.

 The assailant was the mysterious student who attacked Jason during his presentation, his name was Suga.

"Don't look down I'm * sh * le"

He was pissed off by the act Jason had done a few minutes before.  Sending his own shoe in his own face.  It was humiliating for him.

He grabs Jason by the hair and hits him on the ground, thinking he was already done with Jason, he turns his head towards the 6 men Jason had followed.

 "That goes for you guys too. If you guys try to piss" us "off, you'll end up like him."

 After saying his sentence, Suga turned his back and was ready to leave.

 However, Jason gets up as if nothing had happened, having no injuries or scratches on his body much to Suga and the others' surprise.

 "Do you think I'm going to let you go after what you just did to me there"?

 "Wha- what?"

 Jason clenched his fist and punched Suga in his stomach, causing the one to kneel in excruciating pain….

 "Wha-what kind of p-punch is that?"

 He had just felt that excruciating pain coming from a single blow?

 This blow had been enough to put him in this state.

 "The hell do you think you're doing all of sudden? I came here because I have some business with those guys, and you came here interrupting me?"

 Jason turns his head to the direction of the 6 men

 "Now you guys, give me the money you stole from the little boy this morning, we can do this in the easy way or the hard way, the choice is yours guys."

 Suga who was suffering from a great pain in his stomach regained his feet and was ready to attack Jason again.

 "you motherf ** ker!"  .  He said while trying to throw a punch.

 Jason quickly turns around, sending Suga a waltz with a single blow straight to the face.  Which shocked the men.

 Shinki was able to remember him, he is sure this is the guy from this morning.

 Jason turns in their direction once again, with a serious expression on his face

 "Now then, ..."

 The 6 men were staring at Jason with bodies shaking with fear.  Now that Jason was aiming at them, they put themselves in full position to defend themselves.

 Jason was looking serious.

 "Now guys, hand it over or bad things will happen to you."

 "Your wish, motherf * cker."

 "Hmm .. ok then…."

 After saying his line, Jason ran toward them.

 ****

After a few minutes Jason goes back to class and…

 "Here, your money…"

Osu was surprised.

 "W- What is? How did you?"

He was so surprised that he didn't have an exact question to ask, several questions were coming into his head.

 Jason then said

 "Just go to class and stop whining."

Osu was lost but instead of sadness his face now was filled with happiness.  He didn't know what's happened but he couldn't help but smile a bit.

He then happily said.

 "Thank you very much!"

 "Yeah right."

 Afterwards, Jason never talked or looked at anyone in the class.  He was only seated properly and his attention was only on the professor.

 Jason never talked to Osu either.  Meanwhile, Osu kept his small smile on the corner of his mouth on his face.

 He was glad that the money his mother had given him had come back to him.  And Osu was really grateful to Jason for that.

 And the relationship between these two had just started, and would grow into a strong bond and great friendship in the future.

 Meanwhile…..

 ****

 Some groups of students who were not in class had gathered on the courtyard

 Whoa ..

 Whoa…

"Wh- Who- Who did….?"

 The disaster the students were watching were the bodies of the 6 unable to move men lying on the ground.

 "What happened here?"

 "I don't know but they were beaten pretty badly."

 "Yeah .."

 "I heard that these 6 were the underling of Sukishima's right hand Dasen right? I don't think he will let this slide."

 The students were making various kinds of comments about this incident, well this news will surely land in the ears of Dasen and Sukishima as well.

Also….

 ****

 "Sh? T !!!"

 Toma yelled with a loud voice, unable to accept that his friend just got beaten.

 "Toma, calm me down damn it"

And there was Albert who was trying to calm him down.

 Suga, Toma and Albert were three childhood friends.  They decided to form a trio and not have any followers since middle school. As soon as they arrived at Tsuteiko, they already had a great reputation.

Toma responds to Albert while still mad.

 "How do you want me to calm down? Why is this happening now ?, to be beaten by some transfer student of all people, while we are at war against Sukishima. And Suga are you listening to me?"

 Suga was completely elsewhere, he was thinking about a lot of things, especially the little fight he had just had.And there was this "punch".

One thing was clear, Suga still couldn't believe he was being hit by a human and that punch was something really strong.  How could a human punch like that?

"Who the hell was this guy?"  He said in his thought.

 After a few minutes, Suga decides finally to open his mouth while saying with his serious face.

 "... I think we're going to have to call him."

Toma and Albert's attention turns to Suga with faces filled with confusion.

 "What?"  Albert asked.

 Suga continues ..

 "Our Leader…."

 It was a decision Suga had taken seriously.

****

 In the School Library

 Shinki and the others after being beaten by Jason, they had gone to complain to Dasen, Sukishima's right hand.  Their faces were filled with defeat and bandages. By this time they had concluded that there was nothing they could do and wanted Dasen's help, not that there was any other choice to be made.  But Dasen had heard the news for a while.

 Dasen said with a mischievous smirk, as the men stood in front of him.

 "So you let a Student transfer get you banged up like that huh? Hahaha, I think it's going to be fun."

And the problems in Tsuteiko begin….

0