Chapter 5
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Even though Jason had refused to accompany Toma. He had secretly gone to the place of combat and was standing nearby behind a tree so that no one could see him.

He only got here not because he was interested in Sukishima and Ben's battle but because he just wanted to see how strong Ben was, a guy who gave him a "good guy" vibe, nothing more nothing less.

He then continued to watch them, standing straight, his hands on his pockets. Like he usually does.

 

////////

 

About 8 men was trying to attack Toma.

But unfortunately, they didn't know that Toma was way too strong for them, even though he was injured. As they rushed toward him. In just 15 to 20 seconds, Toma easily takes them out one by one with only one strike.

It didn't take him much effort to do that.

After knocking out the last one with a skillful right hook, Toma turns toward Ben and Sukishima.

His expression showed great interest in their fight that was to come.

Ben and Sukishima, two rival enemies who fought non-stop from their middle school, their rivalry was something of a legend among the students.

Now having become sophomores at Tsuteiko High School known as "The School of Demons", their rivalry quickly gained recognition and very quickly are placed among the most powerful students.

Their rivalries and wars were so damaging that Tsuteiko's current number 1. "The King of Tsuteiko" was forced to step in to end their disasters while they were in freshman.

Because of the King's presence, they couldn't fight anymore.

Now that they have reunited once again after 1 year and the King is currently absent, Sukishima who was still the disruptor decides to end their feud once and for all.

But Ben and Sukishima weren't the only rivals. Being number 2 after their respective leaders, Suga and Dasen were also going to settle their scores.

"Hey Suga, I heard that you lost against a weakling, on top of that he was a freshman."

"Look at you trying to act tough, you don't even know him and you already saying that he's a weakling. Stop acting strong asshole."

"What did you say?"

Dasen ran to Suga and then landed a punch on his face, the punch was strong enough to make Suga bleed already. Ben turns his head towards him, giving a simple glimpse.

"Suga, are you all right? Do you need help?

"Don't worry… everything is fine, and on top of that you already have an opponent!" He yelled comically.

Ben smiled.

"Haha I'm joking hehehe."

Of course, his opponent was none other than Sukishima who was in front of him with a smile on his face. The final fight he had been waiting for had now come.

Ben's expression changes straight from a smiling person to a completely serious person and takes a fighting stance.

"Now let's do this." He said.

Ben attacks first with a powerful punch aimed at the face but Sukishima takes a step back dodging the blow, Ben quickly continues with a right straight punch but Sukishima dodge it as well but he did it so fast that he lost his balance .

"Danm it…"

Ben grinned.

He uses this opportunity to attack Sukishima with his right elbow which Sukishima manages to block with his palm of his hands because he was able to regain his balance by putting his left foot backward, Ben does not give up and continues trying to strike but Sukishima dodges his blows but at the same time lands a powerful left hook in Ben's face.

Ben recoils from the impact but Sukishima follows him by continuing to attack with 2 jabs. Ben had managed to block them anyway but was hit by a straight punch from Sukishima which will bleed the corner of his mouth.

Pierre who was fighting against Sukishima's underlings was shocked to see Ben having a hard time against Sukishima, Toma was really surprised too.

"Ben is being pushed back? Seems like Sukishima is stronger than before."

Jason who was keep watching was a bit surprised as well. Ben was not bad but the same thing could go to Sukishima as well. His agility and speed were pretty good. Jason now wanted to see what Ben will do against someone like that.

Apart from Sukishima who was fighting against Ben, Dasen and Suga were fighting fiercely on their side.

Suga land a lot of punches which all of them are being blocked by his opponent, Dasen tries to counterattack by trying to give a powerful blow but Suga avoids it, grab Dasen's head and hit it with his knee.

Dasen receives great damage from the attack.

"You're a pain in the ass, you bastard." As Dasen said.

Suga turns his head back, he sensed someone was watching them. He could notice a person behind a tree but couldn't see their face. Many veins were starting to appear in Dasen's head as a sign of anger towards Suga. He couldn't believe he was turning his head away when he was in the middle of a duel. That was really a disrespectful thing to do.

"You motherfucker !!" Dasen yelled while trying to throw a blow but Suga turns around in time to avoid him.

"How? How dare you turn your eyes off of me. I'll fucking kick your ass you fucker !!. '

 

"Hehehe, bring it on you asswipe." As a little smile appears on the corner of Suga's lips.

0