Chapter 2
249 7 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ruan ji Lijuan was unaware of the passing time. He closed his eyes and rested in the fetal position. He didn’t know what was going to happen to him.

All he knew was that he would live a second life elsewhere. Even if he knew, he still wouldn’t have made a sound. He just hoped that his new life would be better.

.

.

When Nian Zhen opened his eyes, he found herself in an old house.

Nian zhen was dizzy, after shaking hishead to regain herself, he finally felt herself coming back.

“Saint cloud calendar year 4486. I died. Why did I come back?!

Nian zhen was the only and supreme son of the Holy Emperor! He was one of the greatest people! There were very few people above and below the sky who were more important than him.

Nian zhen lifted his head and realized that he was in a dark, dilapidated room. There were cracks all over the walls and the door was shut tight as well. He Was Imprisoned!

Who would dare to do that?!

Nian zhen could hear someone talking on the other side of the door.

-Big Brother Yong, he is the only son of the Lord. The City Master loves that brat a lot, even though he’s trash. If the City Master finds out about this, we won’t have a good ending!

Two muscular men stood outside the room, their faces filled with worry and fear. This was an abandoned place in the city of Red Cloud. No one would come here.

-Don’t be afraid, no one will know about it, not even the City Lord. Also, after drinking the boy’s blood, we will leave the red cloud city immediately! Yang Shuang, wake up!!

Yang Yong spoke to Yang Shuang with a savage expression on his face..

After listening to Yang Yong, the worry on Yang Shuang’s face slightly subsided.

-No going back for us! The City Lord spent a fortune on his only son. He has been taking many pills since the day he was born, but is still at the first level of the Oi gathering realm. Had these Medicines been given to us, we could have risen too high already. We wouldn’t crawl here either.

-These pills were wasted on a garbage like it, it may let us enjoy them! Let’s wait another 5 days. After the cleansing pill has destroyed all impurities from his body, we will drink his blood and increase our own strength! From now on we will leave this place immediately! We will fly like a bird!

Yang Yong spoke with a cruel smile on his face. Their aim was to drink Nian zhen’s blood. This was a great opportunity for them, and they would make good use of it!

The conversation between the two men could be fully heard by Nian Zhen, who had just come to this world. After Nian zhen’s memories of hisprevious life and memories of this new body had settled into order, a cruel and chilling smile appeared on hisface.

- Drink my blood? You only drink something else!!

While looking through hisMemories, Nian zhen also remembered who the two people outside were. They were useless guards at the city lord’s mansion. They actually dared to harm Nian Zhen. They even dreamed of killing him and drinking his blood.

But it would be a dream!

After 5 days, Nian zhen finally used up all the pills stored in his body and reached the eighth level!

Nian zhen thought. He had reached the eighth level in five days…he had fulfilled the limits of this body.

Nian zhen was quite calm. It would be incredibly exciting if anyone else had reached level eight from level one in five days! However, Nian zhen was once the greatest genius and had a good and strong background. He had been through a lot in his previous life. Frankly, he was just a monster!!

-Hahahaha, it’s time to drink blood!!

As the door opened, he heard the guards laughing happily. They both came in front of Nian zhen.

-You want to drink my blood!? You only drink ***!

Nian zhen quickly got up from his seat and punched the guards hard in the stomach and blew them out of the door!!

They were both guards at the City Lord’s mansion! Although they were useless, they were actually at the sixth rank, which was considered powerful in this small city. They couldn’t even be a rival for just Nian zhen.

Nian zhen wiped the dust behind him and slowly left the room. He knew his fists were strong. The guards could not stand up again.

In fact, according to his former strength, he now had quite a pitiful power, but even this little power was enough to crush these guards easily!

Outside the room, Yang Yong and Yang Shuang were on the floor, holding their aching bellies and looking at Nian Zhen with fearful eyes.

-Impossible, that’s not possible! You were only at the first level, how can you be this strong in only 5 days?!

Yang Yong was shocked. As one of the guards at the City Master’s mansion, he knew Nian zhen very well. This man was useless, nothing more than garbage. He often used his status as the City Lord’s son to bully others. This was very normal for him. This sudden and sharp change took the guards by surprise!

It was as if he had completely transformed into someone else!

Nian zhen spoke with a frightening smile.

- Tell me everything in detail. I’ll spare you too!

Yang Shuang’s face was covered in sweat. He couldn’t believe it! Nian zhen in his eyes had suddenly become a demon! A terrible demon!

Nian zhen calmly spoke without breaking his eerie smile.

-Be quick, my patience has a limit!!

The guards, who were terrified, spoke quickly.

-He was a young master! The young master asked us for this. He gave us the cleansing pill.

The cleansing pill expelled the dirt found in the blood, and these guards had taken this pill from what they called “young master”. İf they drank the purified Nian Zhen’s blood, they could become stronger because Nian zhen’s current body was fed with many “precious” pills.

Yang Shuang told everything he knew without hesitation. He was very afraid. He felt as if he was trapped. He realized that there was no way he could escape.

“Long Jiang!”

A familiar name came to Nian Zhen’s mind. Long jiang was his father’s adopted son. Due to the fact that he was Weak, his father, Nian hai, adopted another child for adoption.

In Nian Zhen’s memory, this brother had always taken such good care of him. No matter what he did, Long Jiang would always help him a lot! He didn’t fully understand. That’s why he asked the guards writhing on the ground.

“Why would you want to kill me?”

Yang Shuang told Nian Zhen everything he knew. Maybe he could have been saved.

-The City Lord has spent a fortune on you with many pills. That’s why the young master was jealous. If you died, he would be the only one who could legally inherit the Nian family. Also, tomorrow there will be a marriage meeting between the Rong family and the Nian family. If you died, he would also marry the daughter of the Rong family.

Nian zhen sneered. The Rong family was a high class family in Red cloud city and they were big on business. It had many stores. The City Master wouldn’t even dare to provoke them unnecessarily. If the Nian family married the Rong family, it would benefit greatly!

It was a purely political and for-profit marriage!

Why would nian Zhen marry a girl he hadn’t even seen?! He was also the only son of the Sky emperor in his time. So even though he met countless beauties, none of them caught his attention. If he wanted to marry, why would he marry a girl from the small city of red cloud city?!

Long Jiang was a cunning man. If nian  Zhen was a useless trash before he was reborn, then he would have already died, but now everything was completely different!

One of the once greatest people, the holy emperor’s son, had a new body right now, so Long jiang would face his torment! How dare a low-class being like him attempt to harm himself?! He should have known!

The guards looked pathetically at Nian zhen, who looked thoughtful, and spoke.

-Young master, we have told you everything we know! Please spare our life!

Nian zhen came out of his thoughts and spoke with a chilling smile.

-Why would I leave you alive?!

Nian zhen quickly attacked the guards who were trying to escape. He used his fists and kicks. His entire body was soon bathed in blood. İt didn’t hurt!

Nian zhen let out a deep breath after they finihed their work. This was his second life. Even though he died, heaven had never closed its door to him. Even though he was the only son of the holy emperor, death had come to him as well.

Nian zhen sat on the ground and took a rest. It’s been 5 days since I came here. He wasn’t around for a long time. This esteemed city lord who is the father of this body must definitely be looking for him.

Nian Zhen thought of his own father, the holy emperor. Hadn’t seen him in a very long time. He didn’t know where he was going or what he was doing. Did he even know he was dead?!

As Nian Zhen was leaning against the cracked walls, a bright light suddenly appeared in front of him.

Nian Zhen had to cover his eyes with hishands because of the intense brightness. Because it started to hurt. As soon as he felt the brightness fading, he opened his eyes.

What is this?!

5