Chapter 12
107 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Let me know if I have typos and I'll fix them. Thank you for reading❤

Previous episode

-Stand aside!!

Ruan Ji Lijuan sighed deeply. It had finally begun. Whether he was himself or not, these events took place in the book.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Nian Zhen threw the coffin in front of the door as if it had no weight and made a loud noise.

The front of the coffin was facing the parade, and a large phrase was clearly visible on it.

‘My big brother lies here!’

The crowd was all staring at the coffin that shouldn’t have been there, and suddenly they all fell silent.

-What is that?! What are they doing? Bringing a coffin during the wedding ceremony? This is so ominous! What does the city lord think?

Rong Fan’s happy expression changed instantly. He quickly looked at Nian Hai and shouted loudly.

-Brother Nian, what is this? What you wanna do?!

Nian Zhen cried out in mock sadness. He was shouting for everyone to hear.

-My brother was studying fire arts last night and got burned and died due to an unfortunate accident. That’s why Ms. Rong can only marry my older brother’s corpse. We have prepared a special coffin for him. Ah, of course we wore those groom’s clothes too!

That was Nian Zhen and Nian Hai’s plan! They had replaced Long Jiang, who didn’t even have a corpse. Of course, he was an ex-con and was imprisoned for insulting the Nian family. He was already about to die. They had burned him and used him as Long Jiang.

This was a cruel world after all!

The Silent Crowd suddenly exploded. Each head sounded different.

-What!

The crowd had never seen anything like it before! The Rong family had come to pick up the son-in-law, but instead they were met with a burned corpse. It didn’t matter whether Long Jiang was really dead or alive! The reputation of the Rong family was ruined. Or the wedding...

The Rong family had prepared a huge parade, but what they encountered was a coffin. This destroyed their reputation.

Rong Fan was trembling with anger. His hands were clenched into fists. It was an insult!

-Nian Hai, you exaggerated the joke!!

Nian zhen spoke with an evil smile.

-Uncle Rong, Why are you saying we’re kidding!? You came here to pick up the groom, but you never mentioned that he was dead or alive!

Hearing what Nian Zhen said, the people around felt strange. They didn’t know what to think. What explanation was that? Even their stomachs were starting to ache to the point that they vomited blood.

Rong Fan spoke in a cold voice.

-Nian Hai, you and your son, don’t try to deceive me! Long Jiang is quite talented and strong. How could he be clumsy and burn himself to death?! He was alive yesterday! There’s no way he could die like this!!

Nian Zhen spoke quite casually.

-The body in the coffin belongs to Long Jiang. If you don’t believe me, open it and check it yourself. After all, it belongs to your family!

Nian Hai let her son do the talking and remained silent. He had said he would take care of everything and proved to himself that he was smart. That’s why it didn’t interfere.

Even though Nian Hai remained silent in his son’s presence, he was watching carefully and judging himself. Facing a person like Rong Fan and still being able to talk and argue normally was definitely not something an ordinary kid could do!

Rong Fan and Nian Hai were on the same level. They were both at the apex of the Elementary Profound realm.

A man from the Rong family couldn’t take it anymore and shouted in anger.

-Fuck, we came to get the groom, but you gave us a coffin! This is a great insult to us!

Nian Zhen let out a laugh and spoke quickly.

-Hahahaha... You were the first to insult our family. Look at Rong jiao’s face and body! I’m asking all the men here, if I gave you this ugly girl and asked you to marry her, for free... Those who want to marry her should come forward!

Nian Zhen was now knocking Rong Jiao, who also had a holy body like himself, to the ground. He knew he was playing He with fire, but he didn’t need to be merciful to the enemy, and Ruan Ji Lijuan had said he would speak up. trusted him.

Ruan Ji Lijuan, on the other hand, was silently watching the events. It wasn’t time to show up yet. Rong Jiao was holding on, and he had to endure too.

The faces of those who heard Nian Zhen’s words turned green. They were all trying not to vomit.

-Damn it, I’d rather kill myself than marry this ugly girl!

-The Rong family is a big family, but they tried to marry such an ugly girl to the City Master’s family. This is clearly an insult!

Nian Zhen slyly laughed at the reaction from the crowd and again shouted for everyone to hear.

-I have great doubts that this ugly girl is indeed Uncle Rong’s daughter!

Rong Fan hissed in anger.

-You have a very good, sharp tongue. You know how to sting people. People told me that Nian Zhen was just a useless fool in Red Cloud City, but I didn’t know you were such a smart bastard. Nian Hai, today I will remember what happened. From now on, we are enemies!

Although rong Fan was angry, he was actually looking at Nian Zhen in a different way. A plan had been made on it. They all came out from under Nian Zhen’s head. Rong had severely insulted his family. At such a young age, he had it all planned out. İt was truly incredible. Rong Fan couldn’t help admiring Nian Zhen. He would prefer a smart enemy to a stupid friend.

Nian Zhen shouted loudly. He had a malicious expression on his face.

-Good, I don’t care if we’re enemies, but Uncle Rong, take my brother back to your family. Also, pay me for this coffin! I used my own money and it was pretty expensive too!

Hearing Nian Zhen’s words, those who nearly fell to the ground. That was really very....despicable!

The other members of the Nian family who watched the event were shocked by their young master’s words and actions. Was this really the person they knew?! It was as if he had transformed into someone else! The useless idiot they all once knew would never dare to stand up to Rong Fan.

Also, how did the great young master suddenly die? Or did he commit suicide because he didn’t want to marry Ms. Rong? But none of that mattered anymore. In fact, the City Master only cared about his own son.

The young master of the Nian family had ruined the reputation of the Rong family. The long parade prepared by the rong family was now the laughing stock of the entire Red Cloud city.

Rong Fan was very angry. He was smart, but was disgraced by someone much younger than himself. He was angry.

-Good, very good, Nian Hai, you and your son just wait. It won’t be long before your family stays in this city. Let’s go!

Rong Jiao was trembling with anger. He wanted to attack and burn everything here. But he couldn’t!!

Rong Fan kicked the horse he was riding on and left hastily. He couldn’t bear to stay here any longer, and was too embarrassed to stay with the parade.

One of the Rong Family got off his horse and shouted.

-Nian Zhen, a true warrior would never use such vile methods. Do you dare to fight alone?! I, Rong Ying, will beat you until your father can’t even recognize you!

Rong Ying was a talented young man from the Rong family, and despite Rong Fan’s departure, he did not want to leave. He couldn’t take this humiliation. At least he would have gotten on his nerves.

It was very easy to defeat nian zhen. If he could fight nian zhen and win, at least he could show that the geniuses in the Rong family were much better than this idiot in the Nian family. In this way, they would gain some honor. He frowned and shouted, pointing at Nian Zhen.

“Nian Zhen, do you dare to fight or can you just use your tongue?!

Nian Zhen was a useless fool, and everyone knew that fact. Despite publicly embarrassing the rong family in despicable ways, they were sure it was garbage. Any of the Rong family could easily defeat Nian Zhen.

A cold and somewhat sarcastic smile appeared on Nian Zhen’s face. Nian hai standing next to him also started to laugh. Even Ruan ji Lijuan was laughing. He hadn’t realized it was fun to watch. It was very difficult at first. He didn’t like when someone was suffering or unhappy, but he was used to spending so much time with Nian zhen. It was even starting to sound funny. After all, Nian zhen was like a poisonous bee.

Nian Zhen spoke with a sly smile on his face.

-You want to fight me? I’ll gladly accept your offer, but I don’t fight for nothing. We need something to bet on!

Nian Hai was laughing. His son had proven his strength. It was clear who would win. But these idiots didn’t know anything. Once again they would be disgraced.

Nian zhen was confident. No one knew his true strength better than he did. This man had no chance of winning. Because he was weaker than Long Jiang and Long Jiang was dead too..

Rong Ying was delighted and excited when he realized that Nian zhen would agree to fight.

-Well, what do you want to bet on?

Nian zhen was pleased that things were progressing as he wanted. He spoke quickly.

We’ll bet on this coffin. If I lose, I will hang this coffin in front of our door for three days, but if I win, you will hang it! You will carry the coffin! If you can’t even do that, you’re all bastards! After all, it belongs to your family!!

Nian Hai was stunned. However, he did approve of Nian Zhen’s methods. Because they started it. This seemed like cruelty, and Nian zhen was already a cruel person. There were too many people here. That’s why Rong Ying couldn’t refuse. They would add another mockery if he carried the coffin with their own hands. But if he didn’t, he would have admitted that they were a bastard. It was like a double-edged wand.

Nian Zhen compressed it from every angle. It was against his character to leave his enemies alone. He just did it!

Nian Hai also knew that the enemy would be shown no mercy. That’s why he kept quiet and left things to Nian Zhen.

Rong Ying didn’t listen completely as he was overly excited. He dreamed of crushing Nian Zhen in his dream.

yN: I haven’t written such a stupid character in a long time. Let him continue to live in his own fantasy world.

-Okay, let’s fight!

Unlike Rong Ying, another youth from the Rong family had listened to Nian Zhen. He quickly came to His and whispered in His ear.

-Brother Ying, the bet seems a little too big, shouldn’t you think about it?!

Rong Ying arrogantly laughed and spoke.

-Don’t worry, this idiot is only level 1 too. I will crush him very easily. Just wait and watch how they hang the coffin!

Rong Ying did not even consider Nian zhen a serious rival. The crowd watched with curiosity and excitement. Again, each head had a different sound. They thought things would calm down after Rong Fan left, but they didn’t expect the youths from both families to fight and place a bet on it.

That big bet was their reputation! Both sides looked very confident. People’s attention was more on Nian zhen. They were wondering how this useless idiot would fight against Rong Ying, who was at the 8th level of the Qi gathering realm.

Rong Jiao had gotten up from his place after his father’s departure and changed his clothes and came back with his make-up removed as well. He was intrigued that this Nian zhen wasn’t what he expected. There was something odd about it. He was sure of it.

Rong Jiao was startled when something small and swift came to his side quietly and touched his shoulder. Looking back, he was surprised to see Ruan Ji Lijuan. What was this little thing?! His face reddened a little because He looked so cute.

Ruan Ji Lijuan smiled sweetly. Trying to hide in the crowd was actually funny. He was lucky that people didn’t pay attention to him. He had secretly escaped. He had always wanted to talk to Rong Jiao.

-Hello there. I’m Ruan Ji Lijuan.

Rong Jiao looked at the little thing that had introduced himself. He looked harmless, though he couldn’t tell what it was.

-I’m Rong Jiao.

Ruan Ji Lijuan smiled and said after looking mischievously.

-I know you. I always wanted to meet you. I can save you.

4