Start Of An Addiction
1.4k 6 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

2 hours later-

"I'M SORRY! I'm so sorry." Says Diana.

"For the 22nd time, it's alright. We didn't really think about your strength when having sex." I say slightly annoyed.

We haven't left the room we were in because Diana was afraid that if she carried me then I would only get more broken. She was about to get someone to try and heal me before I told her that I can heal myself. She didn't believe me until I bit my finger and showed her as it healed in 10 seconds.

She was reluctant but didn't go anywhere so she's been laying next to me holding my arm tight but not too tight and apologizing nonstop.

"But I should have known that my strength would be far above yours. I should have been more gentle during your first time even if I didn't crush your waist." She cried

"Listen, Diana, I'm not mad but if you keep on crying like this then I will get mad alright?" I say.

"Ok but I'm just worried for you." She says.

"I know and I'm thankful for it but you whining for hours is really annoying." I say.

I've been healing for 2 hours now and I'm just about fully healed. It might take another 3 minutes but I should be able to walk around now.

I try to sit up only to get pushed back down lightly.

"What do you think you're doing your not healed yet are you?" Diana asks.

"Well, I'm almost healed so I can probably walk a-" She cuts me off.

"No, I'm not letting you get up until you are fully healed." She says.

"Well can you at least take me out of this room? It's stinky and broken." I ask.

"I like the smell coming from this room but alright." She says.

Diana picks me up in a princess carry before walking to the door.

'It's a bit embarrassing but at least no one's going to-'

As she opens the door we see 4 teens standing outside of it.

They seem to have been having a conversation before we opened the door. They are now staring at us.

There are 3 boys and one girl. A green one (Beast Boy), A relatively muscular teen (Robin), A cyborg (Cyborg), and a tall busty alien (Starfire).

Beast Boy gapes seeing Wonderwoman only with a shirt on carrying a teen around their age, Cyborg smirks knowingly, Robin gapes just as wide if not larger than Beast Boy and Starfire tilt her head confusingly.

"Um... Can you lead us to an empty room?" I ask.

"Just this way." Cyborg says as he leads us to an empty room across the hall while the others follow.

"Can you get me some breakfast please Diana?" I ask causing Robin to gape again because of how I call her.

"Sure but stay still until you fully healed." She says.

"Alright." I say.

"Oh yeah and your clothes." I say.

"Oh" She says as she walks out of the room.

As soon as she leaves I sit up and lay my head against the headrest.

It becomes awkward in the room until Robin finally speaks.

"Did you have-" I cut him off.

"Yes." I say.

"""""..."""""

"With Wonder-" I cut him off again.

"Yep." I say popping the p.

"How did it feel?" Asks Beast Boy.

"Well it was my first time so I don't have anything to compare it too but in my opinion calling it amazing would be an understatement." I say with a smirk.

"Nice." He says.

"I like this guy already." Says Cyborg.

"Are you guys just gonna gloss over the fact that this random is not only in our HQ but he did Wonderwoman?" Asks Robin.

"You gotta respect someone that can wife Wonderwoman." Says Beast Boy.

"What are you guys talking about?" Asks Starfire.

"Star we can talk about this later. Who are you?" Asks Robin.

"Just a random nobody that got teen-naped by Bman." I say.

Suddenly Starfire walks up to me bends over and puts her face right in front of mine.

*Sniff* *Sniff*

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING STAR!?!" Screams Robin.

"It's him." She simply says as she sits on the bed and buried her face in my chest squashing her boobs on my stomach.

'That would have hurt if I didn't have that hello kitty band-aid.'

I raise my hands so they see that I'm not doing anything to her.

"Yeah ever since we've met him I've smelt it clearer too." Beast Boy says.

"What are you guys talking about." I ask.

"Well, a couple of minutes ago Star and Beasty started to smell something good. Star started following the smell and we followed her. It lead to your room and as we just found out it was you." Says Cyborg.

'Shit it affects boys too? That's bad. I'm gonna need to make sure I don't get boys addicted too'

"Oh well, I'm sorry?" I ask/say.

"It's fine from the looks of it you can't control it." Says Cyborg.

"That's an odd power." Says Robin still not buying that it's natural.

"Never mind Star get off of him." Says Robin as he grabs her wrists and tries to pull her off.

"No." She says as she pulls back with a little too much power causing him to fall on my foot pushing it the wrong way.

*Crack*

The room seems to freeze and Robin breaks into a cold sweat.

"Shit I'm sorry." He says as he quickly gets up and looks at me but see's that my face didn't seem to change.

"Are you ok?" Asks Beast Boy.

"It's alright and I'm fine. My power isn't my smell. That's natural I think. My power is my healing" I say as I pop my foot back into place.

'I'm not telling them that I evolve quickly'

My waist would have usually taken 6 hours to heal according to Cassy but due to my reactive evolution my healing got better as it was healing resulting in it only taking a little over 2 hours so my foot should heal in a couple of minutes.`

'Speaking of healing I think my waist should be fully healed by now'

"Hey Star can you get off of me?" I ask.

"I don't wanna." She says.

"Please?" I beg as I don't have the heart to force someone as cute as Star.

"Why." She asks.

"Well, it's a bit awkward you know. You know what? Later if you want you can come to find me and smell me alright? And you guys can come to your fun and it'd be cool to hang out with people my age." I say.

"Alright, I'll come." Beast Boy says.

"Me too it seems like It'll be fun." Says Cyborg.

"I'll come too but Star isn't going to 'smell you'."

"Alright, I'll come to smell you later." Says Star while reluctantly getting up completely ignoring Robin.

"HEY!" Says Robin before his phone starts to ring.

"Hello, Batman sir." He says.

"Alright where coming." He says before he hangs up.

"Batman wants us." Says Robin.

""Later."" Says Cyborg and Beast Boy at the same time.

"Wait we never got your name." Says Robin.

"Oh yeah, I'm Roger Steves." I say.

"Later Roger." "Later." Says Star and Robin as they leave the room.

"That was fun." I say.

'Hey Cassy'

(Yes Roger?)

'Let's start making my new weapon'

34