You are My Master – 1.2
52 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After escorting Kiyoshi to his classroom, Akane swiftly walked toward his classroom, greeting fellow students along the way. “Ah! Akane-kun, you’re finally here!” A bright, cheerful voice caught his attention, “Good morning Emiko-san. I hope you had a good rest last night.”

Miyashita Emiko was a typical beauty, a single smile was enough for people to stop functioning completely. Perhaps it was because the original owner was serving a master like Kiyoshi, who was already a league of his own in terms of beauty, that he was immune to the sparkling aura of the female lead. Emiko had a pair of warm, gentle almond eyes that bore a hint of sharpness every time she was concentrating. She emitted a strong, independent aura that made people treat her with respect. Although that can’t be said the same for Isamu, who spoiled her every day. Akane truly thought that she was fit to be the protagonist of the world.

“Of course, I did! Although I was very excited to come back to school.” Emiko pulled out her notebook and stationary; it was pretty and delicate, reflecting the owner’s taste. “I wasn’t going to let my excitement ruin my sleep!” Akane smiled at how bright Emiko was, she was a strong and independent girl. It was a shame that she never got together with Isamu previously. But now that Akane was here, he would do everything in his power so that both of them could be together. “Emiko-san is Isamu-kun here today? I have a few things to discuss with him.”

“Hmm? He’s here today, in fact, I think he should be free during lunch.” Emiko gave a reassuring smile to Akane, not questioning why he needed her personal butler. “Thank you. Is it alright if we all meet up later at the cafe? I’ll escort you there before bringing over Isamu-kun.”

“No problem! Although I can’t help but be suspicious. You won’t steal him away, will you?” Emiko jokingly nudged Akane, he was the only person who knew about her love for Isamu. Akane gave a gentle smile, “Emiko-san, you should know that he only has eyes for you. You must be blind if you cannot see that.”

Emiko’s gentle laugh ringing through the classroom, like a gentle breeze passed by, “Even if I knew about his love for me, we can never be public. You know that.” Her eyes softened in sadness before quickly changing the topic. “Enough with this topic. Once everyone arrives, why don’t we try that new cake flavour? I think it’s being made with champagne from France.” Emiko’s mouth began to drool slightly but she quickly wiped it away before anyone else could notice it.

“Of course, your wish is my command, my Lady.” Akane sent a playful wink her way, purposely teasing her with his imitation of Isamu. “Oh Akane, save it for your master. I don’t need these flatteries.” Akane stiffened up, the system rapidly tapped its host, “Did I hit a sore point?”. Emiko noticed the quick change in her friend, distressed that she hit a landmine.

Akane nervously laughed, darting his eyes away from Emiko’s sparkling eyes. “So? What happened between the both of you? Don’t tell me you two are together now?” Akane didn’t know how to act, fumbling with his fingers before replying. “Uh, I- Class is starting, let’s talk about this later.”

Emiko eyed Akane, letting it slip, “We will revisit this again. Don’t think you can escape.” Akane smiled sheepishly, reaching out for the system who was willowing in despair. “Tora-chan, what did I say about receiving this world’s data?”

[...]

“Tora-chan, where’s the data for the original owner?”

[Da-Data received.]

[Host cannot blame System.]

[!!!]

Its host was ruthless, grabbing it by the tail before lovingly stroking its back.

[System believes this is due to the data change in Kiyoshi, hence why the development between the original owner and Kiyoshi has developed further. System did not believe it was necessary for Host to receive the data for it.]

“How many times has this happened, Tora-chan?”

[Tw-twice Host.]

“And this is the first world right?”

[Host is correct.]

It just realised its blunder.

[HOST! Since there have been multiple errors, Host can ask for compensation before the next world!]

"Hmm, is that true Tora-chan?"

[Yes!]

“Fine, I’ll let you pass this time.” The time during class was a breeze, considering that Akane’s original age was well past going to high school. He filled his time by chatting to the System while lovingly stroking its silky fur.

Throughout the class, Emiko was paying attention to the instructors and studiously writing down her notes. Akane peered over her shoulder to take a peek and he noticed how simple and concise her notes were. Whatever was important to her, she wrote it done and with concepts, she was weak at or didn’t know, she made a little note on the side to research more about it. Akane was definitely not let down by Emiko’s behaviour, she truly was the world’s protagonist.

After sitting down for so long, Akane got up to stretch before walking over to Emiko’s table. “Finally class is over. Emiko-san, let me escort you to the cafe. Hopefully, we won’t take too long.” Akane patiently waited for Emiko to pack her things, before escorting her. “Emiko-san, what are you planning to try when we reach the cafe?”

“Didn’t I say that I wanted to try the new champagne cake? Also, we have to talk about what’s going between you and Nishida-san. You seem sensitive about it, did something bad happen?” Emiko was walking ahead of Akane before suddenly turning back to face him. “I know it might be a sensitive topic but you must know that I am on your side! Even if I cannot offer you much, the least I can do is offer you a shoulder to lean on.”

Akane felt touched at her sincere words, but he couldn’t help teasing her, “Emiko-san, if you keep saying these words, people would suspect that we are having a forbidden love affair.” Akane reached out to lightly kiss the ends of her hair, Emiko’s eyebrows raised in surprise before opening her mouth to retort back. But before she could say anything, Akane’s body was roughly pushed back, separating him from her.

“Akane-kun, it is not wise if you continue to behave this way. We are in the public and you are a servant of another master. Do not lay your hands on my lady like that.” The cold, aloof voice belonged to Kataoka Isamu, Emiko’s personal butler. His arms protectively hung around her shoulders as he stared down at Akane.

“Hehe~, you don’t have to worry about that, Isamu-kun. I won’t do anything to your precious princess.” Akane sent back a playful smile before pulling on Isamu’s sleeve, “Since we’re already here, Emiko-san, I’m going to borrow him just for a little bit.”

Emiko quickly recomposed herself, “Of course, but don’t take too long. I want all of us to enjoy some time together.” Akane and Isamu quickly walked off but Emiko stayed behind. She could see that Kiyoshi had seen the entire scene, thinking she could get a little revenge on Akane, Emiko called out to him. “Good day Nishida-san. Are you here to enjoy some cake by yourself? Or did Akane-kun call you here?”

“Good day to you too, Miyashita-san. I was simply about to enjoy some time relaxing here.” Kiyoshi emitted a very dark aura, Emiko couldn’t help but chuckle at how Akane was oblivious to Kiyoshi’s love. “That’s funny because the first thing he asked me today was if Isamu was here. I asked him how you were today but he dodged the question. I wonder if there’s something wrong between the two of you.” Emiko slightly probed while teasing Kiyoshi but she truly was concerned for Akane, he seemed tense when she mentioned his master’s name.

Kiyoshi’s face became cold, turning to Emiko, “Is that so? Thank you Miyashita-san. I’m afraid I have some previous meetings to attend. I hope you can forgive me for leaving you alone.”

Emiko barely managed to hide her mischievous smile, “Oh, that is alright. Isamu-kun and Akane-kun will be coming back soon anyway. I also have a few things to discuss with Akane-kun too. I hope that doesn’t bother you either.” Kiyoshi quickly bowed, before hurriedly speeding off to find Akane. But this exchange was only something the two of them knew.

0