CHAPTER 4: TATIANA A.K.A THE THUNDEROUS VIPER(1)
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I come to, I am in the church of the village with other villagers, mostly children like me and teenagers, but also women and grandmothers. While looking around, I don't see any familiar faces. Then I start to remember things, the pain in my leg. My leg… Wait, my leg does not hurt. I look, and my leg is somehow okay, only a hole in my pajamas serves as a testament that something went through there.

Seeing as my leg is okay, I start looking around again, and there. I see her. The always composed: Tatiana. She is very calm, almost as if she is sleeping; in fact, her eyes are closed. Wait, is she really sleeping at such a time? Maybe she has an amazing plan to bring us out of here, and she's thinking.

Yes, if it is her, she can do it, she is a higher existence after all. Surely, she will bring me back to dad and mo…. Dad and mom! Where are they? What happened? Why am I alone? I am sure mom was holding me while she was running like the wind. Then we stopped because of some Angas or something. But after that? I try to remember what happened, but my head starts to hurt like crazy. The only thing I remember is that I was shot in the leg and then I woke up here.

While I was trying to remember, a little girl with ginger hair and snot all over her nose starts talking to me while crying.

"Where is the village chief, if you are here, he will come to save us right? Right?"

Looking at me like a savior, she keeps asking me the same question five times. She finally calms down as I am about to open my mouth to answer her. But then, the doors of the church brutally open, and four men wearing purple shining armors entered. Their faces are rough, almost primitive.

"Oh yeah!! This is what I call a catch. There is some for everybody in here hmmm!!!" One of them speaks to another.

"Yeah, man. We are going to have an excellent night!" His comrade answers.

"The commander said to not touch the goods! You saw how MARTIN ended earlier just for feeling up that girl's thighs." One of them says in a hurry.

"Yeah, we ain't stupid. Nobody wants to mess with the goods, but surely looking is not forbidden, is it? And if one of them resists, it is even better. We can act directly and fuck on the spot! I hope young girls here are tender. Eheheh."

"Fuck young girls! Mature women are the best. They know how to take it hard!"

"Well, young boys also have their charms…"

"We did not ask you, fucking pervert!!" The three men in the right all shout at the last one on the left.

While they were talking to each other, Tatiana has woken up, that is, if she was sleeping. She stands up, and all the four men look at her at the same time:

"Fuck yeah! We have a rebel! It is time boys!"

"Tch! If only it was a nice young man," The earlier reprimanded man is the only one who doesn't seem happy.

"So miss, how do you want it? You know, mine is quite big eh. You won't be bored, ahahah!!"

"Are you guys the advanced group or just the mercenaries they employed?" Tatiana speaks with an indifferent tone. What is she talking about? What is that advanced group?

"Hey, she is crazy or what? What is she talking about?"

"Don't know. Maybe she is acting delirious so that we let her go."

"Well, after we fuck her good, she will be delirious anyways!!!!" The men start laughing again, but Tatiana is completely unfazed.

"I see. Henchmen not even knowing their purposes here. Truly monkeys then."

"What did you say now?!!!" The man who is the most in front yells.

"Anyways, bring me to your commander, we need to talk."

"Oh, oh. The bitch wants to be fucked by the commander only eh, you think your cunt is too good for us, ah?!!!" As he is speaking, he advances even further until he is just in front of her face. But the next moment, he is not there anymore.

"What the!!!!" The other three draw their swords while panicking. I did not blink. I am sure I did not, but I don't understand. What just happened? Where did he go?

"Kyaaaaaa!" The girl who was talking to me earlier, screams while looking at the wall in the opposite direction of Tatiana. When I look, I see something like minced meat on the wall and blood. What happened?!! Is that the guy from earlier? How did this…

"Hiii, Angas power! She can use Angas!!!! Let's call the others!!" One of the remaining three starts screaming.

"Shut up!" Tatiana speaks now with a fierce and strong tone. "Bring me to your commander now. Or you will end up like paste as well."

"Shit! Shit! Shit! Oh shit! Yes! Yes! Right this way MADAM!" They all bend 90 degrees while showing the way with their left trembling hands.

Tatiana starts walking like nothing. Wait. Was she not tied up like us? When I look at the place where she was, I see remnants of rope scattered. She must have cut the rope one way or another. When she goes out, two of the three men follow her with their heads facing the ground. Surely, they are too afraid to look and be scattered.

The remaining one stays and looks at where his former friend is supposed to be, on the wall:

"Angas users really are something else. Damn, that guy is all mushed now, well that's more gold for me, hehe."

We are shocked and surprised at what just happened, but nobody feels like talking. The weird guy might use it as an opportunity to avenge his comrade. Or maybe we are just too shocked by the events that rained down on us. I am particularly tired but not sleepy. I keep trying to think about what happened, increasing my headache more and more. We suddenly hear a huge explosion from outside. Everybody starts trembling like leaves; only the weird guard looks unfazed.

"The commander must have obliterated that bitch to pieces. Fuck yeah!! That's what you get when you mess the desert's rat mercenaries."

Hmmm, so they are mercenaries indeed like Tatiana said. But how did she know? Higher existences surely know a lot. She is most likely asking about our release from those weird, stupid fellows, I am sure. Go! Go! Go! Tatiana. Obliterate them all if they don't want to cooperate. I am talking to myself and trying to block my smile while imagining what Tatiana will do to them; she comes back.

The weirdo is still talking out loud to himself.

"Fuck, she looked fine though. I would have love to get her in the ass and hear how she moans in pain."

0