Ch. 26 – Master Costanzo
13 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I see why you believe our goals are similar."

"I wasn't lying, was I?" (Professor Costanzo)

"What do you expect me to do after telling me this confidential information?"

"I want to take you under my wing." (Professor Costanzo)

"But..."

"No buts, I've already made my decision. Do you accept my invitation or reject it?" (Professor Costanzo)

"I accept."

"Good. Starting now, come to my office every day after school." (Professor Costanzo)

"Everything still feels surreal."

"I don't blame you. If I were in the same position as you when I was your age, I would feel the same way." (Professor Costanzo)

"What should I do now?"

"Originally, I was going to teach you some elementary spells, but given that it's already getting late and you've made plans to meet with your friends at the gym, we'll officially start your training tomorrow." (Professor Costanzo)

"How'd you know that?"

"I have my ways. Now scurry off, remember to do today's homework. And don't tell anyone of what happened here." (Professor Costanzo)

"Not even my friends?"

"Not even your friends. Do you understand?" (Professor Costanzo)

"Yes professor."

"It's master for you now." (Professor Costanzo)

"Yes master."

.
.
.

"Hey look, its Azrail!" (Ronald)

"Yeah, Ma- Professor Costanzo, just let me go."

"What'd he tell you?" (Ronald)

"Just along the lines of the importance of studying diligently in class and doing homework. Nothing interesting."

"It does sound very boring. Also, you weren't kidding. Valde is good at grappling. I can't do anything to fight back once he gets his hands on me." (Ronald)

"Where is Valde, by the way?"

"He went to go use the restroom. He should be back any moment now." (Ronald)

"Speak of the devil. He's back."

"Hey Azrail, I see you're back from detention. How was it?" (Valde)

"Uneventful."

"Well, it's nice to have you back. Ronald and I just recently finished sparing, and we're feeling tired. We're done fighting for today." (Valde)

"That's fine."

"What should we do next?" (Ronald)

"How about we head to the library and get all our homework done. Better to finish it now than having to worry about it later." (Valde)

"I concur with Valde."

"Fine." (Ronald)

.
.
.

"Wait, what happens when you combine day bloom flowers and pixie dust?" (Ronald)

"It's on the third page of the reading." (Valde)

"It creates a glowing powder that can be used to illuminate things in the dark, Ronald."

"You're not supposed to tell him the answer directly. He's supposed to find it himself, Azrail." (Valde)

"I don't see the issue of it." (Ronald)

"You can't be dependent on us to get the right answers. What if one day we're not available and you need to do the homework yourself? If you can't find the answers yourself, then you're in big trouble." (Valde)

"Whatever." (Ronald)

"Don't cry to me about it when it happens." (Valde)

"Keep dreaming Valde." (Ronald)

"Guys stop. Let's finish writing the homework first."

"Humph." (Valde)

.
.
.

"Professors Costanzo's class's homework was easy." (Valde)

"You finished it so soon? I've only reached the fifth question."

"Oh, that one's tricky. You need to pay attention to the phrasing of the question. Without reading it carefully, you'll be thrown off by it. What about you Ronald? Is the homework difficult for you?" (Valde)

"Shut up Valde. I'm almost done with Professor Joseph's homework." (Ronald)

"You're still working on that Ronald? What's taking you so long Ronald. Are you having trouble doing homework Ronald." (Valde)

"If not for the fact that we are in the library, I would fight you right now." (Ronald)

"Damn, I was hoping you would not have taken that into consideration." (Valde)

"Are you insulting my intelligence?" (Ronald)

“What if I am?” (Valde)

“You litt-” (Ronald)

"Guy's stop. You two can continue this elsewhere. You're distracting me."

"Just you wait Valde. Once I g-" (Ronald)

"Ronald."

"Fine. I'll stop."

Valde snickered at Ronald.

Ronald's face scrunched up in anger.

 

Bobby looks so sad when getting a bath.

4gDPBru.jpg

1