Chapter 1
367 5 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Celebrating music on background*

Sachi: "Phew, this series of youkai hunters is still as good as the last one."

A girl says as she stretches her arm after completing a video game she recently bought.

*Ding dong!*

Sachi: "Hmm? I didn't order anything from the internet."

*Ding dong!*

She gets up from her gaming chair and head over to the front door of her apartment complex.

*Ding dong!*

Sachi: "Coming!"

She peeks on the peephole to check who's outside of her door, she then sees a delivery man holding a package.

Sachi: "Umm, whose package is that for?"

She asks the man on the other side of the door.

Man: "Says here the delivery is for...Sachi, from a nameless sender."

Sachi: "Hmm."

She then opens the door and receives the packages.

Sachi: "Thank you for your service."

Man: "No problem ma'am."

After receiving the packages, she closes the door and heads back to her room. She then places the packages on a table and opens it up, she finds a piece of paper and finds a toy car collectible inside the packages.

She grabs the paper and reads the content on it.

[Dear Sachi]

[You are selected as a winner for a raffle via a random drawing of IP addresses, congratulations on winning the third-place reward.]

Sachi then takes out the toy car collectible and inspects it.

Sachi: "Hmm? Isn't this the coldwheel collectible that kids these days really like?"

She then put away the toy car collectible and sit back down on her chair.

Sachi: "What a lame prize, who even like a truck?"

After booting up an online game, she spends the next few hours playing game.

 

Four hours later...

Notification: "Hero-Sama, your playing time has reached four hours! I advise you to take a break and get hydrated!"

Sachi: "It's been four hours already? Time sure goes fast when you're playing a game."

She gets up from her chair and prepares to head over to the kitchen, she then sees the toy truck on a table and remembers about it.

Sachi: "Silly thing."

She picks it up and pries open the cover, taking out the toy truck and inspect it.

Sachi: "Who even likes these things?"

While inspecting it, she notices a small black button hidden on the back of the toy truck.

Sachi: "What do you do?"

She then presses the button out of curiosity, suddenly, the truck headlight lights up, and the wheel accelerates at high speed. The friction of the spinning wheel on her finger causes it to bounce off and fly straight toward her face, Sachi opens her mouth out of shock, and in that instance, the truck flew into her mouth and enters her throat.

*Gagging noise*

She falls backward as she tries to pry the truck out from her throat as her hand enters her mouth, no matter how hard she tries to get the toy truck out of her mouth, the toy truck remains stuck in her throat. Slowly but surely, she begins to suffocate and in a panic, she rushes over to her phone and grabs it.

*Beep beep boop!*

As quickly as she can, she dialed 119 on her phone. Luckily, the phone call quickly got connected and a response comes from her phone.

Probably from the lack of oxygen, she fell on the ground as she tries her best to grasp for air. She then quickly presses the loudspeaker button on her phone and hopes that the emergency service would understand her situation from the gagging sound. However, a strange voice came out of her phone call instead.

*Unknown language*

Sachi: "Gah!?"

She begins to wonder if she is deluding from the lack of oxygen, but then as she concentrates and listens to the strange voice, she realizes that the voice is speaking a language she never heard before, almost like some sort of chant.

While still in a state of confusion, her vision began to blur as she slowly fell unconscious.

As her view fades into darkness, the world fell silent.

Sachi: (If I get to live a second life, I wish to live in a fantasy world...)

......

...

.

 

???: "What is this thing?"

When she thought that she has died, she suddenly hears an unfamiliar noise.

*Poke*

She then felt something poked her body, she then opens her eye and checks on what's going on.

???: "Oh, you're awake, little one."

Sachi: "Eh?"

???: "Hmm?"

Unable to believe her eye, she stares in shock at the figure rights in front of her. The figure appears to be a blue skeleton wearing a robe and fancy necklaces holding a weird stick of some sort.

Sachi: "Skeleton..."

???: "Eh, more of a lich, but close enough."

Sachi: "Right...lich..."

???: "Yup."

Sachi: "Hmm."

She then tries to pinch herself on the face, but to her surprise, she sees that her hand has turned into some sort of bright yellow transparent tentacle.

Sachi: "......"

???: "Hmm?"

She fainted.

???: "What a strange little one."

 

20