Chapter 2: the end of normal
20 5 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2

As my hands are doing the thing I would want least, doing the thing that would ruin this normal life forever the voice keeps ringing through my head.

‘’KILL HER’’

Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it,Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it!!

I don’t want this!

Why is my body moving on its own?!

As I look Anna in her eyes she doesn’t look sad, she doesn’t look mad, she doesn’t look confused, she doesn’t look scared, she doesn’t look frustrated.

The one expression on her face is the expression I never wanted to see of her, it is the expression that I was most scared of.

The one expression Anna is giving me is disappointment..

That face! Please stop it! I don’t want this! I’m sorry! I can’t do anything!

As tears start flowing from my eyes the one thing that I can tell her is

‘’I’m sorry..’’

As the words register In her head her expression changes, she gives me broad smile.

Did she forgive me?

Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?

WHY?!

I’m killing you and you forgive me?!

You don’t deserve this, you deserve everything but this!

‘’please someone, something, stop me!’’

as I voice those words in my head a bright light originating from Anna starts to surround the room

A force throws me away from her, pushing me against the wall.

‘’So this is why I felt magic, the girl went into a neutral stage huh?’’

I hear a strange voice saying as I try to recover from being thrown against the wall

I suddenly see a strange woman walking towards Anna

She looks at Anna for a second and then turns around towards me

‘’you did this?’’

I did this?

Yes I did, but why?! I didn’t want to, I would never! She is the one I love most!

‘’by the look on your face you didn’t want to huh?’’  ‘’I guess there are still some humans in this world with that instinct ingrained in them’’

‘’looks like you got unlucky’’

Wait who is this women, why is she here, Is she going to save Anna?

‘’Are you going to save her?’’

The women snickers a bit ‘’nope, when a witch gets in a neutral state there’s no way to save her’’

‘’witch?’’

‘’yep, a witch’’

A witch, do those truly exist?

is there any way to explain any of this without the use of magic?

But if witches exist then there must be some magic to save her!

I give her a desperate look ‘’can’t you use magic?!’’

As she is inspecting Anna’s body not even looking at me she says  ‘’are you even listening to what I’m saying?’’ ‘’I’m saying there is no way to save her’’

‘’when a witch gets in a neutral state they stay in that state until they die of old age’’

as the unknown women keeps inspecting Anna’s body I just sit there on the ground not knowing what to do, should I give myself in?

while I’m thinking about what to do the unknown women gives a small scream

‘’What are these magic engines!??’’

She quickly turns around and looks me in the eyes

‘’And that Leyline, it’s the best I’ve ever seen!’’

She starts laughing with a haunting voice  ‘’ahahahahaha’’

‘’why am I always so lucky!’’

As she gives me that horrifying laugh, I get scared, should I take Anna and run away, maybe she is just crazy.

As I’m again thinking about what to the women starts walking in my direction

‘’boy listen carefully there is actually one way to safe her’’

All the doubt I had of that women immediately leave my body the moment she tells me those words

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! Please give me Anna back, I’ll do everything!

As I give her my biggest smile I say ‘’Tell me!’’

‘’the tree of life’’

The tree of life?! The magic tree of many stories that grants people eternal life, it exists?!

If witches truly exist I can’t deny the possibility of the tree of life existing..

This can be it! This can be the way with which I can save her!

‘’So with an apple from a tree of life I can save Anna?!’’

The women snickers a bit ‘’look kid it isn’t that easy’’ ‘’with THE tree of life you can save your girlfriend, but it doesn’t just give an apple to anyone who just asks for it.’’

‘’so how?!’’

she gives me a devilish smile ‘’well let me tell you’’

‘’the tree of life gives people an apple to those who are strong’’

Strong?! But I’m not strong! Anna was always the one who did the physical things

‘’you’re probably thinking something along the lines of ‘I’m not strong’ ‘’     ‘’yes I can see that, I think everyone can see that’’

‘’let me explain how you will be granted the apple’’

‘’that girlfriend of yours is also a witch’’ 

‘’just like the legends we witches can use magic’’ ‘’we use magic with something that is called Citri’’

‘’to generate Citri we use our magic generators, something unique to witches’’ ‘’the better the magic engine the higher quality the Citri and the faster it produces Citri and that girlfriend of yours has the best magic engines I’ve seen in the years I’ve been a witch’’

But how will that make me stronger!?

‘’so you’re probably thinking ‘how will that make me stronger?’ ‘’

Can she read minds?!

‘’no I can’t read minds’’

‘’anyway, not only witches can use Citri, humans can use it too, Humans are actually way more talented at using Citri than us witches but you don’t have magic generators to produce citri so there is no way you can use Citri’’  ‘’this is where Leyline’s come into play, when a witch truly loves someone, it can be a parent, a husband or a friend they subconsciously create a leyline between that loved one and them’’

‘’A leyline Is something along the lines of a magic bridge between the witch and their loved one, with that bridge a witch subconsciously sends over a part of the citri they don’t use to that loved one.’’

This is all a lot to take in, Magic engines, Leylines? I don’t understand it but if I can save the women who even at her deathbed gave me her best smile I’ll do everything!

‘’you look determined, good, you’ll need it’’    ‘’you probably don’t fully understand what I’m saying, but you probably understand what I’m going to say next’’

‘’Yes, A leyline, Anna created one for me didn’t she?’’

The women gives a bright smile ‘’ding ding ding!’’ ‘’yes she did!’’

‘’so with that I can get that apple?!’’

She looks me straight in the eyes with a serious face and tells me  ‘’nope’’

‘’What?!’’ ‘’than why are you telling me all of this?!’’

‘’look, if you arrive at a restaurant it would be weird if the chef would just give you raw ingredients wouldn’t it?’’

‘’at the moment you just have potential to be strong, that’s all’’

‘’so what should I do?!’’

She gives me a smile, a smile of a devil, this is the turning point, if I involve myself anymore with this women, I’ll never get back to that normal life, but

But

But

Anna

Anna

Anna

I would do everything to get you back, everything, everything, everything..

The woman opens her mouth and says ‘’all I need is 3 months and I’ll make you strong enough to be accepted by that tree’’

Even if I have to make a deal with the devil.

The woman reaches out her hand signifying that she wants to make a deal ‘’so what do you say?’’ ‘’do you accept my deal?’’

I slowly reach out my hand towards her hand

Ah, I see,

This will be the end

 

 

 

 

 

Of my normal life

0