Chapter 5: The last of the supernatural
7 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 5

Fairies..

Should I Be surprised?

After all that has happened to me, the existence of fairies just doesn’t surprise me anymore

Maybe I even expected something like this..

But if fairies exist does that mean that other mythological creatures also exist?

No way to find out but to ask to man and woman sitting across me on the couch

‘’so if fairies exist does that confirm the existence of other mythological creatures?’’

Levin Sighs and gives a mean look to the woman next to her

‘’this is why you shouldn’t just barge in someone’s house’’ ‘’now I actually have to explain everything to him.’’

He sighs again

Looks like he isn’t happy with the fairy barging into his house

‘’Remember just a moment ago when I told you about, the number of witches dwindling?’’

I nod

‘’well then, let me explain why that happened.’’

So that has something to do with fairies?

‘’around the Roman ages, something weird happened, the world, it started rejecting everything supernatural, gods, mythological creatures, mythological phenomenon’s, EVERYTHING’’   ‘’From what we know it split all supernatural in a different realm, a realm that can’t make any contact with our world.’’

‘’than how did fairies survive?’’

‘’well that home intruder called Yara there got lucky.’’ ‘’ the rejection of the supernatural isn’t a law of the world that’s always in use, it was only for a moment so all you had to do is to be normal for that one moment and with the fairy queen discovering what the world was planning beforehand she came up with a countermeasure, the only thing the fairies had to was to trick the world, for that one moment they transformed themselves into flowers and made themselves be perceived as normal.’’

‘’witches on the other hand are a special case, witches aren’t necessarily a race of their own, they evolve individually from humans, so even if all the witches disappeared from the world new witches would simply be born’’

The world rejecting the supernatural..

So only Fairies exist in this age, well I should be glad, that means I can protect Anna without having to fight creatures of myths.

But isn’t it weird, why would such an event even happen?

And I ask him exactly that

‘’but why would the world do such a thing?’’

Levin thinks for a moment

‘’…’’ 

 ‘’well there are a lot of theories, some think the supernatural is just an error of the universe and the world tried to correct that error, some think the world was scared that the supernatural would eventually destroy the planet, wouldn’t be the craziest idea if gods actually roamed the earth but what actually happened, no one knows.’’

Levin looks to the woman called Yara

‘’‘’that’s about all, right?’’

The women thinks for a moment and says ‘’hmm, I don’t particularly agree with the home intruder part but you’re about right with supernatural part, the only thing that would need correction is that the law that rejects the supernatural IS something that’s always active, it’s just that it took almost all of the worlds energy trying to remove the supernatural so after that event the world weakened to insanely low state, it’s almost impossible for the world to detect the supernatural now, you would basically need to blow up a country with magic for the world to be able to detect it.’’

Levin looks a bit surprised

‘’ so that’s how it is huh?’’

Yara gives him a annoyed look ‘’did you even listen to all the lessons we gave you?’’

But Levin ignores her expression of anger and says ‘’You should always blame the teacher, not the student’’

Yara starts to look even more furious towards Levin and you can hear the words ‘’ungrateful..’’ silently be heard from her mouth, sounding like she’s about to kill him.

I think I need to break those two out of this situation, I’m getting scared for Levin’s life

‘’great weather today huh?’’

‘’…’’

‘’…’’

Yara continues to give Levin a hateful stare and Levin continues to ignore that stare

So that wasn’t good enough…

Another thing to defuse the situation…

Come on brain!

Aah!

‘’so Yara was it?’’ ‘’why did decide to visit levin?’’

Yara’s expression completely changed the second I asked that question

‘’AAAH!’’ ‘’I TOTALLY FORGOT!’’

She runs towards the entrance

Levin makes a annoyed look ‘’she can’t get any louder…’’

Doesn’t he understand that I just saved him from a grave injury?!

‘’I don’t think you should anger her anymore, she was about to kill you..’’

Levin gives a small chuckle ‘’well she can try if she wants, but that brat is only words’’

‘’brat?’’ ‘’isn’t she at least a thousand years old?’’

Levin chuckles again ‘’yep, but she acts like she’s a 16 year old girl’’

After that Yara comes storming into the room with a flowerpot in her hands

She runs up to Levin

“heal it!’’

‘’Another dying flower huh?’’ ‘’well you Faeries do have a great connection to them’’

Levin gives the flower a small touch and suddenly a small amount of citri starts surrounding the flower and the flower starts to bloom, as if it’s just woken up from a long slumber.

He used Citri, that means he did it with his attribute, a unique way every witch can use Citri

But what could his attribute be?

‘’it’s nature’’ ‘’I can use spells with anything concerning plants’’

He’s just like Rhea! It feels like they can see right through me…

‘’and your attribute was fire wasn’t it?’’ ‘’looks like you’re my natural enemy, I’m lucky I didn’t fight you.’’

After Yara stops staring at the plant with amazement she gives levin a big hug

‘’Thank you Thank you!’’ ‘’this is why we still keep you around!’’

As Levin tries to push Yara away he says ‘’Why I’m still keeping all of you around is something you’re making me question right now’’

Yara continues to hug Levin and says ‘’You don’t have to lie’’ ‘’you love us all very much!’’

Levin blushes a bit

As Yara continues to try and hug her and as Levin continues to deny that hug a feeling starts to bottle up within me

 

 

Jealousy

I walk away from the living room, leaving the elf and man continue their comedy skit.

Walking to the room,

To the room where the one I hold most precious sleeps,

Sleeping forever until the day she dies.

As I open the door of the sleeping beauty’s room

The woman I love most is sleeping like a rose on the bed specially prepared for her.

I start walking towards Anna

As I seat myself on a chair in front of her bed I put my head on her stomach.

Tears start to whelm up in my eyes

‘’I miss you’’

‘’please come back to me’’

‘’I’ll always love you’’

‘’you won’t hate me when you come back right?’’

‘’everything will go back to normal once you wake up right?’’

‘’our love is eternal right?’’

‘’I will save you as that is the only way to repent for my unforgivable sin.’’

‘’Life is only normal with you in it’’

‘’Life is only beautiful with you in it’’

‘’…’’

.

.

.

.

.

As I mouth those words in the silent room I slowly fall asleep laying on the fire goddesses body.

 

 

 

 

 

 

hope you enjoyed! :)

0