Life Of A Slave
15 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Its the year 3080 since the disappearance of the Great King Riel of the Ancient Kingdom of Dremaria. Because of the sudden disappearance of the Great King, the kingdom that he rules was plunged into a chaotic period by the power hungry Old nobles. Without the Great Kingdom’s protection, the Royal bloodline was almost got wiped out thanks to the ruthless schemers from the Old nobles in a series of assassinations and civil wars. After the Royal Bloodline suffer great deals in fighting the Old nobles, they were exiled without the consent of the kingdoms subjects that loves the Royal Family. 
 
Upraising from the common folk raises across the kingdom to avenged the Royal Family and fight their oppressors the Old Nobles, who forcefully usurped the throne from its rightful ruler. Bloody wars, famine, epidemic, and beast tides ravages the once Great and prosperous kingdom, bringing into its demise. 
 
A black and white highlighted hair slave boy in his teens were to be sold in a market square, along with another slaves that had the same age as he was. He had a distinctive hair colors that makes him an odd ball for the peoples that lived in this world. He had a dead eye fish and his body were all skin and bones. Theres nothing beautiful about him with the state he is now.
 
[this is it… its our time to be sold to the highest bidder…]
 
The boy think to himself. Next to him were a elfien girl that should had a pretty face if were to be cleaned and nurtured. The girl appears to be shivering, but not because of the cold wind in the morning, but because of a gaze from the pig looking fat man that wares fancy clothing. Looking towards the little elfien girl with luscious disgusting eyes.
 
“4 silvers for the elfien girl…!”
 
Said the man in gray cloaked and looks like a magician. The pig face man clicks his tongue then bids against the man earlier.
 
“5 silvers!” 
 
The slaver were overjoyed when he heard those bids then fish the cloaked man to raises his bids. But the cloaked man gave up then left the crowd, leaving the pig face overjoyed by his winnings on the bids. 
 
Approaching the scared elfien girl, the pig face fatman licks his tongue once more as he looks upon the scared little girl. 
 
“I’ll ravage you when we get back to the mansion, my new play toy…. Hihihihihihih….”
 
The scared elfien girl shudders and falls to her knees in tears after hearing the pig face fatman remarks. After handing the money pouch to the slaver who was delighted by the sight of silvers, the fatman drags the scared helpless elfien away while she’s in tears. 
 
No one on the crowd emphasized with the fate that will befallen to the tearing scared elfien girl. This is how this world treats slaves, no more than a tool to pleased their masters desires. 
 
The next slaves to be bought was the twin ferlien girls that was half of the height of the boy who had the strange hair colors. He look towards the two who is crying for their lives with his dead eye fish pupils. 
 
[I pity these two… the man who bought them looks really scary… but theres nothing I could do to help them… I’m in the same spot as they were, right now….]
 
The boy think to himself as he saw the twin ferlien girls were dragged in the same manner as the previous elfien girl. Once again, no one in the crowd did anything to those two poor souls. 
 
[I remember my friend back in the mines, she too was ‘touched’ and was left for dead after… I missed her….]
 
He recalls the memory of his late friend back In the mines. The girl was older and was like a big sister model for him. But at one incident when she was caught by the guards who watches over them on the mines and got raped several times in a brutal manner, while the boy was forced to watch as the person he cared about were defiled in front of him. She died shortly after that incident and her body was casted deep inside the mine by the boy who was threaten by the guards who defiled the girl.
 
[it makes me angry how powerless I was back then! If only I had the power to kill those bastards… I hate this world!]
 
The boy cursed to the world that he hated so. Being sold since a tiny child, worked in the mines tirelessly while got beat up by the guards, he hold strong resentment to the world that he was born into. 
 
As the evening comes, the crowd slowly dispersed, making the slaver became anxious as he’s looses in failing to sell the remaining slaves.
 
“Fucking rats! If only all of you are females… ahh…! Now that its getting late, I guess I sell you useless rats for a wholesale to avoid losses…!”
 
The slavers mocked and cursed to the remaining male slaves that was failed to be sold for a higher priced. The slaver then grouped them up and start to bid the seven of them for 5 silver pieces. 
 
“6 silver pieces and thats it.”
 
A ferlien man with tough build and had armor on his body bids the seven remaining male slaves. He had a broadsword almost his height strapped on his back. He gave a menacing glances to the remaining slaves as if a predator is aiming for its meals.
 
With no one bids against the ferlien man, the slaver reluctantly accepted his offer and sold the remaining slaves to the ferlien man after conforming the amount of silvers in the coin pouch. 
 
“What a haul…! Yer piggies will be the bait for us merc in luring the pesky bandits later… hahahahah….!”
 
Said the ferlien man while kicking the slaves inside an iron caged cart that had a sized about a 5x4 square feet. If the slaves were an adult age, the caged will be uncomfortable for them to fit in, but since they were childrens mixed races such as two humans, three dwarfiens and two ferliens. they fit inside the small iron caged with their shoulders were touched with each others.
 
(bang!)
 
“Kiahahhaha! What a pitiful piggies! Boss man sure got lucky to had these piggies to entertain us while bandit hunting…!”
 
Said the bald man with scars all over his ugly faces, banging the iron caged and shake them to frighten the scared and terrified slaves. 
 
“I don’t want to die, I don’t want to die, I don’t want to die… I want to go back mining… I’m scared….!”
 
Mutters the dwarfien slave who wet himself next to the boy. He to was having the same thought as the scared dwarfien slave boy, all of them were. 
 
[it was hell back in the mines, but we still had our lives then… if only I can kill all of these bastards… I hate the fact that I’m powerless right now! Cursed this hell world!]
 
Thought the boy as the caged cart was slowly moving to leave the town. The mercenaries that bought the slaves was planing to used them as a bait to lure the bandits that was preying for merchants in the forest not far from the town where the slaves was sold. 
 
But when the mercenaries reached to the place where the bandits were always targeting the merchants, they got ambushed by the bandits that they were hunting. Safe to say that the hunter becomes the hunted. The mercenaries underestimate the bandits capabilities in ambushing oncoming travelers and merchants. Seeing that they couldn’t handle the bandits after having half of their numbers dead in the hands of the bandits, the mercenaries leader the ferlien man, told his men to let out the slaves to acts as meat bags to covers for their escape.
 
“Yer slaves will hold them here as long as yer can! Die if yer must!”
 
Orders the ferlien man while he rushed on his horseback, running away from the area while his men follows him from behind like dogs chasing a bone.
 
One by one, the powerless slaves were cut down by the ruthless bandits.
 
“Kihahahah….! What a terrible master yer slaves had… such a shame that we couldn’t keep yer’ll because he escaped. But wer be havin our fun, playing with yer lot!”
 
Said the bandit leader who had a rusted blade, stabbing the poor human slave, the last one survived the horrific slaughter with the boy. 
 
[dammit! If only I had the strength! This is unfair! This world is unfair! Why did peoples like them had the power to play with other peoples lives! This is-…]
 
He was kicked on the stomach by the fast moving bandit. Once his on the ground, the bandits beats him up until he felt several of his bones were broken by the horrendous beatings.
 
[someone… help… it hurts… it hurts!!]
 
The boy think to himself. 
 
[damn this world! I hate everything! I hate myself! I hate for being such a useless piece of garbage! No wonder everyone around me hates me! I hate everything!]
 
While the boy thought of this on his head, the bandit leader lifts him up like a twig and puts his rusted blade on his neck. 
 
“I’m gonna enjoy cutting yer throat, slave…!”
 
[is this it…? I will die after this…? Then, its alright, wont it? I hate this world anyway… but if I had the chance to take my revenge, I murder everyone that has treated me like this!]
 
As the rusted touches the boy’s neck, a scream was heard not far from where we was lifted by the bandit leader. 
 
“Shit! Oi archers!? The hell are yer screaming at?”
 
The bandit leader remarks were answered with silence, instead, a shadowy figure slowly emerges from the dark night, on its hand, a red blood stained blade. Agitated by the appearance of the shadowy figure, the bandit leader throws the poor slave boy aside then charged towards the shadowy figure. But…
 
(slash)
 
In just a blink of an eye, the bandit leader’s head flews away from its body. The other bandits that witness this, tries to run away, but swiftly decapitated by the shadowy figure, who seemingly had a body figure of a fine young lady.
 
[who is that…? He’s powerful… he takes the bandits like they were flies….]
 
The boy who witness the cloaked lady in bewilderment as to her strength, overpowered the bandits that was terrorizing him earlier. 
 
The young lady in cloak noticed that the boy had witness her acts on the bandits, went towards him, slowly. After facing the boy in about a meter or two, the young lady takes of her hood, exposing her fair skin and platinum silver long hair that stretch to her back. She had twin long ears and light blue green pupils, staring down to the slave boy. Looking to her beautiful face, the boy mutters.
 
“Goddess…..”
 
*****************
0