Chapter 1.1: First Day At Reneivere High!
41 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I wonder what my ability will be..." 

I mutter while humming, walking down the hallway. 

Today is my first day of high school! 

I'm not particularly nervous, actually, i'm more excited than nervous! 

Just imagine how many memories i'll make.. And how many friends i'll make! 

I also wonder what my ability will be, but i'm not really that worried about it. After all, I came to Reinevere High to make friends! 

My whole life, I've been a little lonely due to my appearance and the fact that I have a fragment. 

But that changes now! I'm going to make so many friends.. Definitely! 

Distracted by my positive thoughts, I accidentally bump onto another student. 

"Ah! Sorry!" 

I immediately apologize. This student is a little bit taller than my head, so i moved my head upwards to see their face. 

"Tch." 

Said the green-eyed boy, looking at me as if he was looking at smelly garbage. 

Scared by his face, I decided that maybe this guy doesn't want to be my friend. 

"Um.. I'll go now!" 

I said as i ran away from him. 

I was a bit intimidated by his face, but that's fine... I probably won't see him that much, right? 

I should just hurry to the entrance ceremony. 

With these thoughts, i ran to the school gym as fast as i could.

The entrance ceremony is where all students will be given a drop of Holy Water in order to activate their ability. 

It normally takes about 5 minutes for your ability to activate. 

After those 5 minutes, you will be able to use your ability freely. 

Of course, the school limits the use of your ability a bit with the school barrier. 

Without that barrier, the school would stir into chaos. 

"Huff.. huff.. I finally got to the gym.." 

I stopped running and finally got some fresh air. 

...But, Is this really a gym?! 

It looked like a grand ball! 

There were even tables filled with desserts and drinks. 

What a grand ceremony... 

I decide to sit at the 3rd row of seats placed near the stage. Thankfully, I was early enough so not many people were there yet. 

For some reason though, I start to feel like someone's glaring at me. I turn my head to the seat beside me, curious of why they were glaring at me. 

"Ah...It's you!" 

"That should be my line." 

Why is that green-eyed bastard here again!!

3