Sour
3k 27 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~~~~~~~

〖Nee-san! When I grow up I will marry you!〗

〖Fufu, are you sure Ren-chan?〗

〖Yes! I promise you Nee-san!〗

〖Hehehe, Nee-san will wait for you〗

~~~~~~~

I woke up from my sleep suddenly with a light sweat on my forehead.

My name is Renzo Akiyama and I am 19 years old, I am currently about to enter university in a few months.

If I could describe myself I would say that I am a normal boy, my life is somewhat boring although nothing out of the ordinary, if I had to emphasize something it would be that I have little contact with my parents.

Since I was in elementary school, my parents concentrated a lot on work, at times I could even feel like they forgot about me. Any elementary school child would grow up being a delinquent with parents like that, but not me because I was not totally alone, I had my older sister.

My older sister is called Aoi Aikawa, she is intelligent, mature and very beautiful. Since children, she has always cared about me and she has been my parents' substitute, cooking for me, taking me to school, and advising me.

She is the person I love and admire the most.

But that is not all.

As I grew older I became aware of my feelings for her, something beyond her family limits… I am aware of her as the opposite sex.

I think it was at the age of 13 that I accidentally saw her naked.

My sister, who was 17 years old at the time, was already very beautiful.

After I accidentally saw her in the bathroom, I couldn't stop thinking about her, and every time I remembered it, another part of me would wake up.

With those thoughts, I reached 18 years old. She and I were together most of the time, but this couldn't go on like this ...

My sister married.

She married a man two years older than her, I heard that it was a marriage of convenience, our family and my brother-in-law's family brought him and my sister together for unknown reasons.

At that moment I was devastated. I always loved her but at the same time, I knew that this was not normal.

I just congratulated her with a fake smile on my face and turned away from her.

After a year has passed since she got married, she suddenly called me. Apparently, her husband found out that I was looking for a place to stay in the same city where they lived and offered to give me a place in their house.

At that moment I wanted to reject it but my parents forced me to accept.

That is why I am currently at the home of my sister and her husband.

I have already accepted my feelings and my resignation so I don't think much about the situation I find myself in. I live my life and nothing else.

Yes ... nothing more.

I shook my head to shake all those thoughts from my mind and got out of bed.

It is currently 08:14 I must go out for breakfast and then go to some intensive classes and prepare for the entrance to the university.

I get out of bed and go straight to the kitchen. There I can see a scene of a beautiful woman serving breakfast on the table to her husband.

Yes ... my sister and my brother-in-law.

〖Oh, Ren-chan good morning〗

〖Good morning Nee-san, Katsumoto-san〗

〖Good morning Renzo〗

Katsumoto is the name of my sister's husband. He is a 25-year-old man, works in a company, and I heard that he has a high position. He has good looks and always dresses elegantly, in addition to all this he is a kind person, despite coming from a rich family he is not conceited or arrogant, a good person ...

(I keep thinking that if it's him I don't have to worry about my sister ...)

I saved those thoughts in my heart and sat down at the table.

〖Today I made your favorite Ren-chan "Miso soup, steamed rice and fish" fufufu ~~ your Nee-chan knows you too much!〗 (Idk, I don't have much knowledge of Japanese gastronomy and much less of their breakfasts)

〖As always, you love your brother a lot huh Aoi〗

My sister with a smug look and my brother-in-law with a surprised and resigned face is the scene that happens in front of me.

(I can leave the past behind and live my normal life, should I get a girlfriend?... right?)

-

After having breakfast and losing time a bit, the clock set 11:00 in the morning, in half an hour my classes begin, if I use the transport I could arrive with time to spare.

I get up from the couch and go straight to the door.

〖I'm leaving Nee-san〗

〖Farewell, Ren-chan〗

-

I have already arrived with plenty of time, I go straight to my seat and wait for the class to start, a few minutes later I notice how someone sits next to me.

〖Good morning Ren〗

〖Good morning Chi〗

This pretty girl of the demure type with long black hair and big eyes is my friend Chihiro.

I knew Chihiro since high school and she happened to also move to this city with her cousins.

She had also chosen this school for her classes and we stayed in the same classroom, as we are the only people from our high school here, we tend to be together all the time.

Suddenly the door is opened and a teacher enters who starts the class.

-

It is 14:00 and classes are over, today we review integral and differential calculus, something that I continue to struggle with.

As I arrange my notebooks in my backpack I hear a voice that comes from Chi.

〖Hey Ren, do you have something to do after leaving?〗

〖I don't think so, what's wrong?〗

Chi asks me nervously as she plays with her hands.

〖How about we go out to a place together * the two of us *?〗

〖E-ehm〗

Chi finished with a small phrase that I could hardly hear ...

But, go together ...

(【I can already put the past behind me and live my normal life, should I get myself a girlfriend?... right?】)

I remembered my thoughts this morning, I think it is time to interact more with the opposite sex ...

〖Of course Chi, let's go〗

〖Yes!〗

〖Oh wait for me, I need to let my sister know〗

My sister usually worries when I spend a lot of time outside the house and I don't tell her, so it got me used to tell her every time I go out with someone.

〖Ah… you're still living with your sister right…?〗

〖Yes, I live with her and her husband〗

Chi asked me with a small grimace on her face, maybe this is because she saw how close I was with my sister in high school. She used to tell me that she was a siscon.

(I'm sorry that she can't contradict her ...)

With conflicting thoughts in my heart, I proceeded to send a message to my sister.

R⟪Nee-san, I'll be a little late today, I'll go out with a friend.⟫ 14:16

After a few seconds, a message reached my cell phone.

N⟪With who?⟫ 14:16

The message seemed to imply something else but I did not take it into account, I was about to answer my sister when suddenly someone snatched my cell phone.

〖Chi what's wrong? Give it back to me〗

〖No! I'll answer her, you take too long〗

Sticking out a small tongue Chi sends a text message and puts the cell phone in her backpack.

〖At the end of our appointment I will return it to you〗

〖Don't be such a bad Chi ~~, wait… date?〗

At last, I understood the weight of the word that Chi had just said, at the same time Chi turned red and turned towards the exit of the school.

〖It's n-not silly at all, let's go, w-we're late!〗

I walked following Chi thinking that maybe there are new feelings that I have not discovered yet ...

[[Nee-san]]

R⟪Nee-san, I'll be a little late today, I'll go out with a friend.⟫ 14:16

N⟪With who?⟫ 14:16

R⟪With Chi⟫ 14:17

N⟪Chihiro?⟫ 14:17

N⟪Your high school friend?⟫ 14:17

N⟪I didn't know she went to the same intensive school as you⟫ 14:17

N⟪By the way, what are you doing with her?⟫ 14:17

N⟪Why are you dating?⟫ 14:17

N⟪Ren-chan?⟫ 14:17

N⟪Ren-chan responds.⟫ 14:18

...

-

After hanging out with Chi we went to a nearby movie theater and enjoyed a movie, it was a romantic movie that Chi had seen in an advertisement. The film was about a couple separated by both parents due to problems between the two families, it all culminated with the main couple dying together. It was a tragedy and I couldn't help crying a little, when I looked at Chi's profile I could see her crying, with a serious look that seemed to yearn for something.

(I must admit, these movies know how to attract women)

After leaving the movie we stopped by a small cafeteria. There we ate something light and I accompanied Chi to the house where she lived with her cousins.

Walking next to Chi and seeing her evoked some feelings in me.

Today she seemed very lively and above all very beautiful.

(I wouldn't mind dating her this way again)

They were the most sincere words that have come from my heart.

I always lived self-consciously about my supposed love for my sister, many times I woke up and felt sick.

I wondered: how can I see her face? She doesn't know that her brother loves her, but when I was notified of my sister's wedding something inside me calmed down.

Also meeting Katsumoto-san and seeing him as a good man calmed all my doubts.

(It's time to move my life forward)

Without realizing it we are in front of the house where Chi is staying.

We both stop and neither takes another step.

A little silence hangs over the two of us, but… it's not uncomfortable.

(Maybe ... if it is with Chi I could be happy, she is a beautiful girl and above all we are very compatible)

〖Umm… Ren!〗

A small sentence ended with silence, it was Chi who apparently saw me with very large eyes.

〖Yes?〗

〖I ... um ... I was wondering if ... do you have someone that interests you?〗

It was a little question that I couldn't answer, but I think I know where this is going.

(If it is with Chi ...)

〖Yes, currently I think someone interests me-〗

〖Ah ... it's like that .. ha ha ... well ... it makes sense ... well ... goodbye.〗

Chi didn't even let me finish and she was pulling out the cell phone that she had confiscated so she could leave.

〖Wait, you haven't let me finish〗

〖Mmm?〗

〖Don't you want to know who is the person I'm interested in?〗

〖Ha… ha .. being honest, maybe I wouldn't want to know…〗

〖Chi, the girl that interests me is you〗

〖Huh!!??〗

Chi grimaced and a small scream ran through my ears.

She looked exalted and many emotions I could see on her face.

〖I-Is that true Ren? You're not lying to me right? I swear that if you're playing a joke on me I'll kill you〗

Chi was talking very fast as she clung to my clothes and shook me. She seemed unsuspecting about what I had just said.

I took Chi's hand and stared at her.

〖I… I think I am interested in you, you are very bright Chi and I always liked your personality, I did not think that I could be as close to you as I am today, I am not really sure that my feelings are romantic, but I think that I would like to try to be more than friends〗

I said a phrase that moments later I was very ashamed but I did not withdraw, those were my most honest feelings and what happens next depends on Chi.

After a few seconds of waiting for Chi's response, she suddenly tugged at the collar of my shirt and ...

We kissed.

This is my first kiss, and it seemed to have a slight lemon flavor?

It was a shock to my brain and so many emotions and sensations ran through my body.

(How does a kiss feel like? It's very… exciting)

The kiss that seemed eternal finally ended and Chi began to speak.

〖O-of course Ren, I-I've loved you for a long time, since we were in high school I couldn't stop seeing you, when you came to this city I did my best to come too and be able to see you again, please! let me be by your side!〗

Chi made a somewhat profound statement exposing her feelings ...

(Have you loved me for so long?)

〖Of course Chi, also allow me to be by your side〗

-That's how I got my first girlfriend-

After talking a bit with Chi she gave me my cell phone we said goodbye, I could hear in the distance a girls screaming "Kyu ~~ ♥ ︎ Kyu ~~ ♥" ︎, I think it was Chi's cousins.

I took the subway to go back to my sister's house while I checked my cell phone.

There were apparently many calls and messages from my sister.

(I think she worried that she wouldn't answer him)

MY sister always worries too much about me ...

(When I get home I will apologize ...)

After a few minutes, I was in front of my house, I looked for the keys and opened the door.

All the lights were off and the house had a slight feeling of being uninhabited.

I went to my room and I could see that they found the door ajar.

I walked and I could see that there was someone in my bed, more precisely it was my sister who remained in a straight sitting position.

I opened the door and said hello.

〖Hello Nee-san, sorry for not answering the messages〗

The first thing I did was apologize to my sister. It may sound a bit exaggerated, but she and her husband are the owners of the house. It would be very impolite of me to go out and arrive at the time I want so I decided to apologize honestly.

〖Don't apologize Ren-chan, maybe you were a little busy, nothing's wrong〗

A few seconds later my sister began to speak in a calm and peaceful voice.

〖Fufu, by the way, what were you doing with your friend Chihiro?〗

My sister asked about Chi and I wanted to tell her that we only went out to see a movie, but, at that moment I remembered the kiss we gave each other today and I could not prevent my cheeks from blushing, my sister seemed to notice this and kept asking me.

In the end, the night ended with one more question.

〖Maybe you two are dating?〗

My sister asked with a tone a little more cold and calm than the previous ones, I wanted to lie to her but she really did not want to lies to my sister.

〖We… Ehm… yes.〗

With a small voice, I replied to my sister.

〖Oh… I see… good for you Ren-chan, Chihiro is a very beautiful girl and I remember that she was very kind〗

〖Yes… haha〗

〖But…〗

My sister made a cold and soulless voice that I was unable to think that she could do.

〖She's not the right one to be your girlfriend〗

〖What?〗

With a small voice I raised my face that I had been looking at the ground due to shame, there I could see my sister's face with a smile, but with dull, dark, and swampy eyes that did not seem to have a bottom.

〖A girl like Chihiro could be a good girlfriend for anyone, but not for you, my brother's girlfriend must be a girl who knows everything about you and loves you unconditionally.〗

〖Nee-san?…〗

〖Yes, there is only one girl like that, and that's me right?〗

〖N-Nee-san?〗

〖What's up Ren-chan?〗

My sister got up from the bed and approached me while extending one of her arms, with her cold hand she touched one of my cheeks, my sister's face was getting closer and closer and you could notice a slight blush from her.

〖My dear Ren, I always wanted to be with you this way, so long and my feelings cannot be stopped〗

〖N-Nee-san what are you saying?〗

I tried to separate myself a bit from my sister but she used more force to get closer to me.

〖If only they hadn't forced me to marry that idiot Katsumoto〗

〖Ah?〗

It was the first time I heard the angry voice from my kind sister

〖Those damn parents forced me to marry that idiot, I would have refused but they threatened to throw you out, at that time I had no resources to support you so I couldn't do anything, forgive me Ren-chan, forgive your silly sister who shee couldn't protect you, I even forced you to have a girlfriend right, do you only have a girlfriend because of Nee-chan? You don't love that girl, right?〗

My sister had an indescribable face, and I listened to everything while still in a daze.

〖That idiot won't come today, so Ren-chan, let's have our own honeymoon〗

〖W-What?〗

My sister stared at me, but her eyes did not seem to reflect me, it was as if she was living a self-induced illusion.

From one moment to another my sister's lips and mine met, and a tongue began to invade the inside of my mouth. It took me a while to realize that my sister was kissing me.

I wanted to separate but the more force towards my sister the stronger her body piled on mine.

〖Ren-chan, Ren-chan, I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you, I love you I love you〗

My sister repeated and repeated words while she intermittently kissed me harder.

All of the following were blurry scenes, after some time I found myself lying on my bed with my sister straddling my crotch.

I could notice different expressions on my sister's face, and if I had to describe her it would be in one simple word: lustful.

The night passed and the action ended.

One Saturday morning I was lying in bed with my sister hugging me lovingly while she was still asleep.

* Crack *

I put up with it ...

After what happened my sister and I had a normal relationship, no one mentioned about that night and I thought it would continue like this.

I was wrong…

Every weekend that Katsumoto-san was away from the house, my sister would come to my room at night and we would end up having sex.

The first few times I refused, but my sister still forced me.

The more times she did it, the less resistance applied, she just let it all go as my mind wandered.

Every day of the weekday I would go out with Chi and we would go on dates. While every weekend I had sex with my sister.

* Crack *

Eventually, I hit a breaking point after 3 months.

It was a normal day that I was on a date with Chi. Everything seemed to be moving smoothly, but at the end of the meeting, Chi and I were not returning to our respective homes.

We went to a motel.

I don't remember if it was my suggestion or Chi's, but we still went.

Upon entering the motel, neither of us thought anything and we just proceeded to take off our respective clothes.

The moment I started having sex, I was reminded of everything that had happened with my sister.

I couldn't help crying.

Why was I crying?

Was it because my sister rape me?

Was it because I betrayed Chi and Katsumoto-san?

was it because my sister's true attitude totally different?

I don't know…

Maybe I'll cry for all that, or maybe for nothing.

Chi worried about me and wondered about everything that had happened.

In the end, I ended up telling him everything, from the time I got home the day we started dating until I had sex with my sister.

At all times Chi kept looking at me with a serious look as she held my hand.

When I finished telling him everything, Chi hugged me and there I finished shedding my last tears.

After that, I decided to leave my sister's house.

I texted Katsumoto-san thanking him for everything and making up an excuse why I would be staying at a friend's house.

I started living in the same house as Chi's cousins ​​while I was still studying.

It was a bit messy at first but soon we all settled into the house.

Also for the second time, Chi and I went to a motel.

I was finally able to finish the act.

Lying on the bed while hugging Chi I thought about the future of this relationship ...

I will not regret anything ...

~ 1 year later. ~

⟪The body of a 26-year-old man has been found in department xXxxx, forensics determined that it was a suicide. In case of having depressive thoughts call the following number 912-xxx-xxx⟫

〖Ren help me move this furniture please.〗

〖I'm going.〗

It has been 1 year since I left my sister's house, currently, I have just started living with Chi in a small apartment near the university.

After living for a while with Chi's cousins, I got a small part-time job, and together with the money sent by Chi's parents we were able to afford a small place to live.

It is currently a bit empty but little by little we are going to fill it up.

-

After arranging certain furniture, Chi went out to buy the ingredients for the meal while I stayed home.

I wanted to go out with Chi but she insisted that she wanted to keep what she was going to cook a secret.

(Although she always cooks poorly ... well there shouldn't be any problem eating her food right? ... right?)

* Ding * * Dong *

The doorbell shook me out of my thoughts.

(Are they newspaper vendors?)

As I walked towards the door I felt that something was wrong ...

I'm afraid…

But what about?

Open the door.

〖Hello Ren-chan ♥ ︎〗

The person in front of me was Nee-san

〖Nee ..- san〗

My sister hadn't changed at all from how she remembered her, she still had that older sister's aura that I used to like.

But there is something different about it. She had a baby in her arms.

〖Ren-chan look at〗

Nee-san approached the little baby.

〖This little girl is called Mio, she is very pretty, right? She has our nose ♥ ︎〗

〖Our?〗

The worst assumption came to mind.

〖Yes Ren-chan, this is our daughter, she is the fruit of all our love〗

〖No…〗

〖Hey Ren-chan, you know, I am legally widowed, can we live together you know?〗

〖Get away〗

〖It's true, I have enough money so we can move anywhere〗

〖No... no... no...〗

〖You shouldn't worry about Chihiro you know, she won't come between us anymore〗

〖What did you do to her Nee-san !?〗

Nee-san leaned closer while she whispered in my ears

〖Ren-chan, she is already dead, we can be together forever〗

〖No…〗

I collapse to the ground

〖Forever together Ren-chan, taking care of our daughter〗

Nee-san approached.

〖I love you Ren-chan ♥ ︎〗

From one moment to the next I felt a little touch on my lips.

Nee-san was kissing me.

It's ... sour.

〖Always together ♥ ︎〗

 

After a long time I bring another story with yandere. I apologize if the end seems rushed, this had been written for months I just had to finish it xD.

 

If you have noticed, I really like the older sister yandere plots. But my taste is totally justified.

Know, a few months or years ago I don't remember well, I read a doujinshi (H) about a sister, but as the plot progressed I discovered that it was an NTR, in the end the father fuck the sister and the brother was NTRed.

That is why as long as I am alive I will continue to keep alive the plots of onee-sans yandere.

 
34