chapter 3: Weird Noises at Night
366 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For a while now, I would hear noises just at the separate side of the tatami wall.

“EYAHHH~”

Uwahhhh, so loud, what could they be doing?

Standing up on four legs I walked towards the noise.

“DAMEEE HERO-KUN~ WE CAN’T DO THIS!!!”

“don’t shout it’ll feel good afterwards”

“ITAIII! AHHHH IT HURTS BE GENTLE HERO-KUN~ NEE~”

Seeing the scene in front of me where the big chested girl from the guild earlier, was now straddling the hero.

 I understand this was something called baby making right?

We gods don’t do this to create new life so this is rather uncomfortable, it’s annoying stopping them so I’ll just go outside even if I don’t want it, I’ll scratch him tomorrow.

 

Hero pov:

Just earlier this girl was saying her hips hurt and I told her to go find somebody that can massage them, but she keeps on nagging that she can’t walk, then how come she followed me here in the inn if she can’t walk at all?

I’ll just end this fast so she can go away.

*bang*

“huH? Ugh hero-kun what was that?”

Hearing the door close, could it be the cat?

Did she see me? Wait did she misunderstand? Wait, wait, wait I’m only massaging this girl, so how could she misunderstand?

I’ll just finish this fast and look for the cat.

8