chapter 9: Scarlet Witch
197 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After resting on that town the hero brought me deep in the forest.

Slowing his pace down like a snail, the hero took his time walking in the forest.

Suffocating inside the bag I let myself out.

Of course the hero didn’t panic this time since I can be seen in plain sight and we were the only ones in this area of the forest.

Seeing this place now, I didn’t expect to see that the human world had beautiful places after all.

The trees covering above us made crepuscular rays, it makes you want to just stay in here and sunbathe all day. But not giving in to my cat instincts, we continued walking.

There were still no monsters even when we walked far in the forest.

Climbing up at the nearby ruins, the crowns of the big trees we passed by earlier was now at the same height.

Not thinking we would be caught in a trap deep in the forest we were careless.

Falling down from a hole that was covered with leaves, we got stuck inside the ruin, though the light can be seen from were we fell from, it was far from our reach, we didn’t even have wings so how could we climb back up?

“we could just stay here and rest, we’ll think of getting out later”

Sitting down on one of the pillars, the hero looked for a position that was comfortable

The hero is very enthusiastic. If I was left alone here with a cat, I might just end up hysterical.

Following the hero’s lead I went and found a mossy area to lie down.

*rustle* *rustle* “huH?, I caught something in the trap?”

Hearing a high-pitched voice, I perked my ears up. The hero heard it too and shouted loud

“were stuck here!”

“oh my~ I thought it was a catch but don’t worry I’ll get you out of there, wait one second”

Waiting for a few seconds the lady got back

“here climb on this rop- kyaaa! Agh”

Falling down the rescuer also got trapped with us, what the hell lady?

“oh my~ I thought I heard a male voice earlier, but it’s just a cat”

“mmmfgh, mmmmagghs mggahasgs!!!!”

“what’s that muffling sound?”

Looking underneath, the busty lady was sitting at the hero’s face

“oh my~ I’m sorry did that hurt?”

“no,, it was kind of- soft actually”

Rubbing his head, the hero was blushing

“Oh my! Please don’t tease me♡”

Do all humans get into heat when meeting their opposite gender? Loathsome creatures

“but how do we get out of here?”

“oh don’t worry! I can just use my magic to get us out of here”

“You know magic?”

“yes I’m a witch after all♡”

 

This chapter was kind of long hope you don’t mind

6