chapter 11: Stalker Gone Bad
183 4 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Stalker pov:

Why can’t you love me?

You can turn around and look at me……does he like someone else?

Following behind the hero in the next town, the stalker finally found him after being lost in the forest.

Is it because of the red witch you’re with now!?

You are only bewitched by her, don’t let your heart demons get the best of you!

I’m the one who truly loves you!

Someday, somehow I will make things so we will be inseparable.

Though the stalker said this things to herself, her courage was still insufficient to make her wishes come true.

 

Scarlet Witch pov:

I decided to come with the hero to slay the demon king, the reason was being bored in that forest.

I was not reluctant to live home since I only set up my base in the ruins to collect ingredients in that forest and besides this guy seems gullible and somehow interesting.

Anyways my goal is the cat, with that cute tsundere personality that won’t even let me touch her.

Was it because I made her drank that potion? That was really a mistake! Sorry Darling~

Ah~ I wonder what your voice sounds like when you talk? AH!~

When I turn you into a human! Will you rub your face at me and call out nya~ nya~ scarletto-witch-san?

Ah!~ that cute tail elegantly swaying at your back, coupled with a cat’s sly personality and the bat wings at your back!

You little demon you want to eat me that much? We can’t do it here but we could do it somewhere alone, then AHHGG~!

Wriggling at the middle of the road, while both hands cupped her face, the hero and the cat looked strangely at the witch.

Yes the scarlett witch was a pervert who likes cat ears and tail, she had her eyes on the cat for a while, this journey may go for a long time.

6