chapter 13: Werecat Tribe
131 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The hero received a mission to eradicate a creature leaving on the lake of a nearby tribe.

Though it was reported as a monster, it was actually a kappa looking for food.

It said that the people living in town wouldn’t let him be, so he decided to scare them, but after explaining things professionally we were able to convince it to look for food somewhere else.

The mission was supposed to end right then and there and they could go back, but two certain individuals would like to stay.

The hero standing at the entrance of the tent, the cat was being treated as a God by the Werecats

“your fur is so smooth and black as night, just like the mighty leader on our stories”

“have some fish nya~ and fill yourself up”

“stay with us forever nya~ we’ll take good care of nya~”

The one who solved the problem was completely forgotten but instead all the attention went to the smug looking cat.

‘that’s right! Land creatures bow before this Goddess~’

Placing herself on the cotton chair, the cat was obviously enjoying itself.

“hey were going back! Let’s go already!”

Wanting to ask for help with his other party member the hero looked at the scarlet witch that was already in the floor with a bleeding nose.

“hey your bleeding so much! Hang in thereeee!!!”

5