10. Meet
4k 15 98
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Misaki and Kazuto left the Game-Center and looking for a place to eat because they were a little hungry, and it was time for lunch now.

And they were quite the center of attention with Misaki hugging the stuffed lion with an embarrassed face and hiding behind Kazuto as many pairs of eyes turned to them, she was actually horrified inside. While by her side, Kazuto who was still wearing the flower crown on his head looked conspicuous with that. Because of that, there were many people watching them with curiosity and wonder.

Without noticing their gazes, Kazuto took Misaki's hand and bring her to a nearby restaurant while trying to calm her down. However, Misaki didn't like too much attention, so he also put the flower arrangement in his jacket which turned out to be the right size even though not all of them fit.

Entering the restaurant, Kazuto and Misaki immediately felt a relaxed feeling because not many people had arrived, and the noise from outside was quiet when they were inside.

They immediately took a seat in the corner and ordered their food. Misaki usually rarely eats in a restaurant and prefers to make her own, but sometimes doing it is fine too.

"You seem to really like that doll."

Kazuto look at her with a witty smile. Misaki had never removed the doll from her hands since she received it from Kazuto.

"I-I-I told you that I was only looking after
it for you, not liking it!"

Misaki's excuse, even though she really did like it.

Their conversation was cut short when their order arrived. After that, they ate peacefully while talking about school life, especially Kazuto who cared about Misaki and asked how her class was going, or ask if anyone was bothering her there.

"...Then you know, Sakura and Shinomiya helped me-"

"Saki-chan!"

Her sentence was cut off when someone called her name and found herself being hugged from behind.

Without seeing who called her, Misaki was already familiar with whose voice this was. But she needed to be sure when she look at back and met the energetic pink-haired girl's face.

"Sakura!"

Misaki immediately became happy when she confirmed it and held Sakura's hand with a sweet smile. She couldn't believe that she can meet her outside like this.

"It’s surprising to see you, what are you doing here?"

Kazuto asked curiously.

"Hehehe, I'm not the only one here, Kazuto-Senpai."

Sakura replied excitedly.

Then after that, Shinomiya came from the entrance and rushed to Sakura when she saw her. The way she walked was very smooth even though she looked like a child, but her aura gave off was elegant. And walk by her side, a woman walked in the same way. With a face that was quite identical to Shinomiya's but more mature, and she looked to be at the age of 16, wearing a purple kimono with a yellow floral print, and her hair in a bun showed her goddess beauty, and attracted the attention of those people around her.

"Sakura, I told you not to break through alone….. Saki-chan? Also Kazuto-Senpai? Surprising to see you here."

Shinomiya has a wide eye when she sees Misaki and Kazuto here. It was surprising to meet them in this place.

"It's a nice coincidence to meet you here. And don't call me Senpai outside, we're not at school, so just call me Kazuto."

Said Kazuto with a relaxed smile.

"Ara~, so this is the friend that Shino talked about a lot recently."

Looking on beside Shinomiya, the kimono-clad girl spoke in a soft voice, and her charming smile was quite bewitching.

Feeling uncomfortable seeing them standing, Kazuto asked them to sit at their table as well. And Misaki moved to Kazuto's side because she felt awkward with her.

"Introducing, this is my Onee-san, her name is Horimiya Sasami. She is 3 years older than me and is already in the 1st grade of high school."

Said Shinomiya while introducing her sister.

"Nice to meet you."

Said Horimiya politely. Her droopy eyes formed a curved line while made a charming smile make her looks beautiful. She briefly stared at Kazuto for a moment before turning her face away.

"Kazuto Tomoe, nice to meet you too."

Kazuto replied with a flat smile, but no one paid any attention.

"M-Misaki Tomoe..."

Meanwhile, Misaki introduced herself awkwardly because she had just spoken to Horimiya.

"And my name is Sakura Hi-Ouch!"

Sakura tried to introduce herself, but was cut off when Shinomiya hit her forehead and let out a crisp sound.

"Keep your voice down, and there's no need to introduce yourself because we all know you."

Shinomiya glared at her because Sakura had made such a fuss.

"Uuu..."

Sakura could only stare at her with crying eyes because she feels that she was not wrong.

As usual, Sakura made a fuss and Shinomiya reprimanded her like an older sister.

"I just realized that Shino-Chan has an older sister."

Kazuto showed his surprise with his words.

"That's because no one asked."

Shinomiya replied with a wry smile.

Meanwhile, Misaki was silently staring fixedly at Horimiya. She had actually seen her in previous life as Kazuto, and Horimiya was the student council president at the high school she attended, so she was quite conspicuous to her and remembered her quite well. However, this was the first time she had communicated with her. That made her was quite nervous and was surprised to learn that Horimiya and Shinomiya had that relationship. She had never thought of this possibility before.

"Saki-chan, that doll looks so cute! Where did you get it?"

Sakura was curious about the lion doll that Misaki had been holding since earlier.

"Onii-chan got this from a game center not far from here. But because he didn't like it, he gave it to me, and I had to accept it."

Misaki answered while showing it to Sakura. She emphasized stories peppered with lies to make them think she didn't like these kinds of things.
Kazuto just smiled helplessly while he watched his little sister avoid telling the truth to her friends to find out her personality.

"By the way, what did you guys go out today to do?"

Kazuto asked curiously.

"Today we want to buy some clothes for Shino because her old clothes don't fit anymore. But since our mother couldn't go out today, I was asked to take care of it. And Sakura wanted to come because she feel bored, so we also took her."

Horimiya finally spoke again after a long silence. Her casual smile was quite alluring when she showed it. She secretly always glanced at Kazuto when no one was paying attention for some unknown reason.

Meanwhile Kazuto, after hearing they were going to buy clothes made him come up with his own ideas while looking at Misaki. Secretly he thought it was time to make her be a 'girl'.
"Is that so? If it's true then it's a coincidence. After lunch, we want to go shopping at the clothes shop too."

Kazuto replied.

"Eh?"

Misaki had a confused face because Kazuto didn't say this before. However, since this was his wish then she could do is only follow.

I had a bad feeling.

Misaki trembled slightly for no apparent reason.

--

Out of the restaurant, they went to the
clothes shop on foot because it was not far from here. Kazuto had whispered to Shinomiya and Sakura without Misaki knowing when she went to the toilet. He didn't want Misaki to know his plan.

"Kazuto-kun, do you still play in the basketball club?"

From beside Kazuto, Horimiya walked by his side and followed the rhythm of his footsteps. It seemed that she was trying to get closer herself to Kazuto. On the other hand, Misaki quietly left the two of them alone in the back, while she was in the front with Sakura and Horimiya and joked happily.

She felt that Horimiya suited Kazuto, with how beautiful and elegant she was.
Hehe, should I call her sister-in-law so that they become closer?

Misaki occasionally glanced back to see their progress and seemed to be going smoothly from how they spoke.

Hoho, looks like going out today was the right thing. Misaki thought while grinning inwardly.

But she would take her words back when she knew what would happen to her after this.
"You know I'm in the basketball club?"

Kazuto glanced at Horimiya.

Seeing his glance, Horimiya smiled warmly.

"Of course, I'm your Senpai. And I've seen your match, '3 Point Ace', many people call you like that."

Said Horimiya while giggling and covered her mouth.

“Heeehh, is that so. It's appropriate, but sorry I didn't recognize you as my senior before. Or should I call you Horimiya-Senpai here?”

Kazuto said in a joking tone.

"Fufu, there's no need. Calling me Horimiya is fine, we're only 1 year apart. There's no need to hesitate."

"This makes me curious, but, do you always wear a kimono when you go out?"
Kazuto asked curiously.

They were now more prominent since following Horimiya wearing her kimono on the streets.

"I followed my mother's habit of always wearing traditional clothes since childhood, so I always wear them. Except for go to school absolutely."

Horimiya replied with a faint smile.

"Your family seems to have an interesting life."

Kazuto pondered a little when he remembered that their parents only worked and rarely came home.

"Not really, we're just an ordinary family that can be found everywhere. Then how about you, Kazuto-kun? I see you have a very good relationship with your sister."

"Yes, we depend on each other. Our parents rarely come home because they are busy with their work, so we have to take care of everything at home. But Misaki is the one who often takes care of the house, I only make a mess if I help, hahaha."

Kazuto tried to make a laughing face when he was depressed thinking about their parents who rarely came home. But he knew that they loved him and his sister because they called every few times a week.

"Sorry, it seems I asked the wrong thing."

Horimiya was able to see into Kazuto's heart while he was silent for a while and made an apologetic face. She doesn't know his family situation, if she knew then she wouldn't have asked about it.

"It's nothing. With that, we become more independent anyway."

Kazuto tried to shake off the awkwardness while waving his hand casually.

Their atmosphere was very subtle behind, and Misaki was secretly smiling as she looked at them.
I guess leaving them alone is fine too. Let's fight Kazuto! Get her heart if you like it!!

With that sentence in mind, she stopped paying attention to the two of them and focused on her friends.

....

"What clothes does Shino-Chan want to buy?"

They finally arrived in front of the clothing store they were aiming for after a while of walking.

"Just think about it. Mmm, I actually need new pajamas, clothes for going out, and new underwear I guess."

Shinomiya replied while trying to remember.

"It makes me wonder, I heard that Saki-chan doesn't like wearing skirts and dresses. Is that true? If so, why is that?"

Sakura by her side asked curiously when she saw Misaki wearing jeans.

"Ugh... Who did you hear it from? But it's not a secret. So yeah, I don't like wearing them."

Misaki replied with a complicated face.

"Why? Even though you look so pretty when you wear a skirt with school uniform!"

Sakura complained.

"Since we happen to be here, how about we let Saki-chan try them out?"

Shinomiya's suggestion.

Misaki is now breaking out in cold sweat. She never expected herself to be asked to wear dresses and skirts here.

So this is the reason I felt goosebumps earlier! If I could turn back time, then I would have come to that time so that this wouldn't happen!
Misaki wanted to run away, but she couldn't find a good reason.

"N-No needs Shino-Chan, we don't bring much money so..."

Before Misaki could finish her sentence, Kazuto came to interrupt.

"I called mom earlier, and she happened to be sending us extra money today, and it's a lot. So, it's fine to let Misaki find clothes that suit her."

Kazuto said with a wide grin.

He had called them earlier to be given more money to buy Misaki's clothes. And his mother immediately agreed and sent the money to his credit to spend.

So you planned this before?! I've been wondering why Sakura and Shinomiya are suddenly discussing this, and it turns out that you guys are working together on this! I'm sure they discussed this when I was on my way to the toilet.

"Look! This is a good chance to make Saki-chan really pretty!!"

With Sakura's fiery spirit, and no one wanting to help her out of this situation, Misaki was reluctantly pulled into the shop.

Didn't we come here to buy Shinomiya some new clothes? Why the target is me now?

With that groan in her mind, she was forced in by Sakura and Shinomiya as her hand was pulled by them.

"Aren't you being too mean to your sister by doing that? I'm sure she'll hate you after this."

Horimiya said giggling looking at Misaki who was brought in.

"It's for her own good, and I'm sure she'll never hate me."

Kazuto replied with a confident smile.
Horimiya looked into Kazuto's bright eyes and saw his confidence. He could also sense that he had other feelings for his sister.

But she thinks that’s just her imagination.

"Let's get in."

"Sure."

98