22. Girls Night
2.2k 8 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Fuah~ so full."

Sakura said in a satisfied tone after dinner.

"The dinner was delicious."

Added Shinomiya honestly, even though it felt like it was below Misaki's. But it's better than her mother's.

"Good you like it."

Misaki replied while smiling.

"So Saki-chan, when are you going to wear that maid cosplay?"

Sakura asked with a teasing grin.

They had returned to their normal clothes before dinner.

"That....."

Misaki was about to cry hearing that. She thought Sakura had forgotten about her after dinner, but apparently not.

"Sakura, stop teasing Misaki. You should be satisfied with the previous one."

Shinomiya said with a tired face. Somehow she actually also liked seeing Misaki's adorable expression, but seeing her uncomfortable with all of that made her feel guilty too.

"My light!"

Hearing Shinomiya defend her made Misaki smile brightly as she came over and hugged her.

"See? So stop with the punishment."

Shinomiya stroked her head in her arms like a protector.

"Uuuu, but I also want to be hugged by Saki-chan."

Sakura became jealous seeing Misaki hug her.

Ignoring Sakura's wishes, Shinomiya looked towards Misaki's room door.

"Well, now let's take a look at Saki-chan's room. We haven't seen her at all since coming here."

"After you said that I also became curious."

"Uhh, my room looks normal. So don't expect anything."

Misaki said as she removed her arms from Shinomiya and approached her bedroom door.

"The usual definition of Saki-chan will always seem absurd to us, so I'm looking forward to it."

"That is very correct!"

The two of them looked at Misaki's room with anticipation.

"Is that a compliment?"

I don't know why their words are a little stinging.

But without thinking, she opened the door and let them in.

"Please come in and see it for yourself."

They entered still with anticipation in their eyes, and were subsequently greeted with many comfortable lights. And when you look closer, the light comes from a unique and beautiful bead-shaped lamp attached to the wall.

Next, Misaki turned on the main light and cleared their vision to see the whole room.

"See? This all seems normal."

Obviously Misaki.

"Which part of this room looks ordinary? I'd consider this room like it came from a 5 star hotel, and the soft carpet and mattress that can accommodate 3 adults is enough to consider it more than ordinary."

Shinomiya raised an eyebrow seeing Misaki thought her room looked normal.

"Uhh...."

Hearing her words made Misaki unable to reply. Because she had always lived like this, and only hung out with Endou who even lived in the mansion. So an ordinary concept in his view is certainly not normal in the general view.

"Yahoo! Soft mattress."

Sakura who had been ignoring their conversation after seeing the extra large bed in front of her became excited, and bounced or rolled over as she jumped over there.

Misaki and Shinomiya just smiled wryly at her.

"But your room looks very beautiful. Although it seems quite festive, but the light that is there also gives off a feeling of serenity."

Shinomiya glanced at the light emitted from the beads on the wall. Not too bright, and not too dim either. People will have no discomfort when they see it.

"Is that so? By the way I haven't asked this before, but where are you guys going to sleep? You can sleep in the living room if you want."

"What do you mean? Of course we'll sleep in Saki-chan's room! Ouch!"

Hearing Misaki's words made Sakura stop having fun on the bed, and jump into Misaki's arms. But Misaki who was anticipating it immediately dodged and made her fall to the floor. Luckily, because the soft and thick carpet did not make her feel too much pain.

"Aww, how evil. At least catch me!"

Sakura complained.

"Don't complain unnecessarily, you weren't injured after all."

"But, I had a brain concussion from not being hugged by Saki-chan!"

"How did you get a brain concussion just from not being hugged by me!!?"

Misaki subconsciously did a stukkomi. It seemed that her intention of being hugged by Misaki was still there.

"Hah, forget it, I want to take a shower. How about you guys, do you want to go first?"

"How about taking a bath together?"

Sakura suggested with an excited face.

"N-No, I'll refuse to do that."

Misaki had a pale face at the thought of them taking a bath together. Even though she is now a girl, her male spirit is still there, even though her desire for women has disappeared. But seeing a naked loli girl in front of him would make her feel guilty, besides, she was afraid of being arrested for committing a sexual crime.

(Moshi-moshi, keisatsu desu ka?)

Just imagining it gave her goosebumps.

"Ahh, come on. Ohh, but where are the towels?"

Sakura sounded disappointed.

"It's in the side drawer of the second bottom cupboard."

Sakura immediately walked in the direction mentioned, but touched the wrong drawer door, and it was a place that didn't want people to know what was inside.

"S-Sakura-chan, not that drawer door-"

Burrr!!

Unfortunately she was too late to stop it. Everything in the drawer had been spit out because it didn't fit.

These were all secret items that she absolutely didn't want to show them. Yes, those items were the set of dolls she had been collecting, including the stuffed lion Kazuto had given to her at the Game Center.

"Wow, all these dolls are so cute! Saki-chan, are these all yours? Ahh, the stuffed lion from that time!"

Sakura asked as she hugged them happily.

"That.... Not mine... I-I don't keep stuff like that."

Misak answered doubtfully. She didn't want to admit it at all, as a former man until now! But her dubious face made Sakura want to tease her.

"Heee, then whose dolls is this? Don't tell me it's your brother? I'll ask later if I can keep one of those, I'm sure he'll let me."

Sakura said with a teasing grin.

"That... That... That...."

Misaki's eyes were half watered when she heard that. She didn't want to lose even one of those dolls from her collection, she liked it too much.

"Hehe, just kidding! Now let's take a bath together!"

This was the moment Sakura had been waiting for, which was to make Misaki's mind go into a daze just before she took her to the bathroom to take a shower together!

After those short words, she took the towel in the drawer at the previously mentioned place, then grabbed Misaki's arm and carried her to the bathroom before she came to her senses.

"Come on Shino-Chan! Let's take a shower!"

....
....
....
....
....

"Eh? Ehh?? EHH!!?"

Wait, why are we already in the bathroom!!? No, since when have I been completely naked!!

Misaki finally realized while already in the bath.

"What's wrong Saki-chan? Come on let me wash your hair!"

In front of her, Sakura was currently naked and wet with water. Her gaze couldn't focus on one place so she became very dizzy. In the corner was also Shinomiya who was washing her hair and didn't seem to want to interfere. This room is big enough for a bathroom. Even the bathtub is enough to accommodate 3 people.

"Hehe, come on Saki-chan, I'll clean your body. Mwehehehe, Don't be shy......"

Sakura came towards her with a wide grin and a strange laugh with soap bubbles in her hands. Misaki was cornered as she continued to back away and tried to cover her naked body with her arms.

"N-No, Don't come any closer! Kyaah... W-Wait where are you touching! Kyaa! Shino-Chan please help me!!"

"Hehehe...."

"Please ignore me, I'm just a statue."

Shinomiya answered with a straight face. It seemed that she didn't want to get into trouble.

Seeing her last hope didn't help, it made her despair as Sakura touched her everywhere without permission with sparkling eyes.

"Kyaaa!"

……Uhh, let's just skip this scene.

(This is not a yuri scene)

....
....
....
....

"Ugh.... I'm finally free."

Misaki said as she plopped down on the bed tiredly. For some reason she felt harassed even though her body was only washed by Sakura, plus as an ex-boy she also felt that things should have been reversed, but she was not a pervert who had interests in the same sex (women).

"Thanks for the hard work. It must be hard for you to defend against Sakura."

Shinomiya entered by changing into her nightgown.

"Argh, please forget it, even though she's exaggerating she doesn't cross the line of humanity."

Misaki replied while waving her hand as a sign of not having a problem with it.

"That's what Sakura is. Even though she looks clumsy because she's overly excited, she can see the limits of bullying her friends. Well, sometimes she's too much."

Shinomiya said with a wry smile.

"By the way do you have a hairdryer?"

"I keep it in the top drawer."

Shinomiya went and opened the drawer in question. Then came towards Misaki.

"Can you sit up straight?"

Misaki complied with her request and sat up straight. Next, Shinomiya started to dry Misaki's hair.

"No need to do it to me, I can dry it myself."

"It's okay, this is what I do to Onee-san. If you have any objections you can take turns with me."

“That reminds me, how is Horimiya-san doing?”

"I have to say she's a huge fan of your cake, you know, she's always checking our fridge when she thinks I have it in there."

Shinomiya replied with a wry laugh. Misaki also laughed at that, imagining that such an elegant person looking for cakes in her fridge looked quite funny. She was also quite wondering how her relationship with Kazuto was going because she was a suitable candidate as his girlfriend.

"I'll make more for you next week then."

"Well, if you insist."

This time Shinomiya didn't refuse knowing Misaki would be quite adamant.

Moments later, they took turns drying their hair.

"Hmm~ Hmm~"

Shortly after, Sakura came over with a satisfied smile on her face as she pulled her suitcase lightly. She was wearing the outfit of the bear costume he had previously worn.

Would she wear it to sleep? Misaki asked in her heart. It's still spring but the heat can also be felt. It seems that she has to turn on the air conditioner a little although she doesn't like it, because when he wakes up the cool air coming from it is quite disturbing.

"Hmm, what? Want to play some more before bed? I still have a lot of good games!"

Shinomiya and Misaki sighed seeing Sakura who still had energy even though it was this late. It was almost ten o'clock now, Misaki would also usually sleep after reading a book for a while around this time.

"Sure, but no punishment this time."

Misaki replied. This time she didn't want to go into the same hole as before.

"Ahh, that's too bad then, even though I still have a lot of costumes for you to wear. But alright!"

Misaki broke out in cold sweat from how enthusiastic Sakura was about dressing her up. She bears a resemblance to her mother, and Misaki will have to avoid fashion stores as much as possible in the future while being with one of them.

They all played together after that.

"Are you sure you want to sleep with me in this room? I told you before that I can't sleep in dark rooms, so I always turn on the light from the beads on my wall."

Misaki said with an apologetic face, then throw the uno card.

"If the light intensity is only this big it's not a problem for us."

"Right, even if it's under a huge neon light it's fine! I'm Uno by the way!"

They didn't seem to mind it at all, so Misaki couldn't stop them from sleeping in her room.

"If I may know, why doesn't Saki-chan like the dark?"

Sakura asked curiously.

"Uhh.... That... I'm not sure either. Since childhood I've been afraid of the dark for some reason."

Misaki replied while averting her eyes.

"Hmm, it's still a mystery then."

Sakura thought as she rubbed her chin like a detective.

Misaki wasn't ignorant about the reason, but she couldn't say it. The reason she was afraid of the dark stems from her memory of the void after experiencing death, right before she was reincarnated.

The feeling of emptiness, darkness, and the feeling of her soul being sucked into the black hole was excruciatingly painful and too terrifying for her to remember. It was a trauma for her. That was the reason she was afraid of dark places. And she couldn't tell anyone else about this.

They played again after that, and went to bed after it was quite late.

"Good night Saki-chan, sweet dreams."

"Good night."

It was decided they would sleep in her room.

"Yeah, good night Shino-Chan, Sakura-chan."

Sakura and Shinomiya slept on either side of Misaki. Although she felt uncomfortable because of Sakura's embrace which seemed to think of her as a bolster, even though she had one behind her and had a large enough area to sleep.

However, Misaki tried to ignore it due to being too sleepy, and closed her eyes as she slowly drifted off to sleep.

----

For the next few chapters there will be a little drama, I hope you can accept it ヾ(¯∇ ̄๑)

And by the way, I don't know how to build a drama scene....

Also you can join my membership on Patreon to read more chapter and support me ノ(・ω・)ノ

https://www.patreon.com/shirogane007

Have a nice day all, see you again ヾ(〃^∇^)

51